MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, if you are asking these questions, you better do not go forward with flashing custom ROM. Please read carefuuly the instrucition in the beginning of this thread and only if you are absolutely sure you understand it all go ahead.
Sorry, but in the first post i can not find a tutorial for the Fastboot Rom.

Sorry, but in the first post i can not find a tutorial for the Fastboot Rom.
I've never heard of fastboor ROM flashing. ADB push is something that sometimes is used for APK installation, but fastboot ROM flashing isn't something that I heard of or tried.

@m@c|-|oR
As you can see, there are 2 Roms for my device, and the second is a fastboot ROM. That's why i'm asking how to install this one.

Attachments

• IMG_20201005_131043.jpg
    IMG_20201005_131043.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 273
The first version of the rom 12.0.4.0 contained bugs (Mi 9TPro), but these bugs were fixed and the rom re-uploaded. It is currently stable and very smooth.

Sorry my bad english

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk
Yes I already installed end I confirmed that is very good end smooth! Thanks to all of eu.team

Изпратено от моят Mi 9T Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Flashing this fails with Mi 10 Pro and LR.Team TWRP (3.4.1 or 3.4.2).
It just boots back to TWRP.
Tried for hours and eventually gave up.
If there is anything I can help with, I'm here.

I have the same problem with my local banking app. Not working on Android 11!

I can also confirm that my local banking app does not work on Android 11 (12.1.5).
It was working on Android 10 (12.0.8), though.
Mi 10 was not rooted/had no Magisk installed.

I tried it after directly flashing 12.1.5 as well as when updating from 12.0.8 to 12.1.5.

Is there any chance that this problem can be tackled by the xiaomi.eu ROM developers?

I can also confirm that my local banking app does not work on Android 11 (12.1.5).

I tried it after directly flashing 12.1.5 as well as when updating from 12.0.8 to 12.1.5.

Is there any chance that this problem can be tackled by the xiaomi.eu ROM developers?

mine banking apps working perfect on 12.1.5 without root

mine banking apps working perfect on 12.1.5 without root

You are very fortunate :)

I just read through some reviews on the Google Play Store and it seems that several (regular) users are also having problems with the app on Android 11.
So probably it's up to the app developers to update it for Android 11 first.

i updated my 9t pro to 12.0.4 everything is fine expect my photos and video thumbnail not loading
i tried clear the app cache, using google photos, deleting the miui folder with the thubmnail and still no luck

Have you tried checking your root folder if there's a TWRP folder generated which you need to delete to solve this issue?

Thanks eu team, I was getting a little cringe due to all the bugs on the last rom for mi9t pro. It seems to be all good now, thanks again

Have you tried checking your root folder if there's a TWRP folder generated which you need to delete to solve this issue?

Thanks for your advice, but I tried all the common ways:
Delete TWRP folder, delete magisk_patched.img, deleted ROM images, completely hide Google Play Services as well as the Banking app in Magisk Hide.

But I am pretty certain now, that it is the app developers fault, since the banking is not working on an Android 11 Emulator as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.