MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Any idea?

So i flashed this on my poco f2 pro

I have sone problems.

First of All Google Pay wont work, says My device is rooted or modified.

I have not rooted only installed the Rom.

I tried looking around in twrp to find folders or anything i could delete to make Google Pay work.

Unfortunately twrp have encrypted the data partition with No way to unlock (a code not known to mankind)

What do I do from this point?

So i flashed this on my poco f2 pro

I have sone problems.

First of All Google Pay wont work, says My device is rooted or modified.

I have not rooted only installed the Rom.

I tried looking around in twrp to find folders or anything i could delete to make Google Pay work.

Unfortunately twrp have encrypted the data partition with No way to unlock (a code not known to mankind)

What do I do from this point?
For Google Pay issue, High chances that your device doesn't pass SafetyNet "CTS Profile Match" check... Only way I know to fix that is via root (Magisk) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...u-rom-for-xiaomi-mi10-ultra.57259/post-564947

For this TWRP issue, read this => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi10-twrp-encrypted-data.57747/post-565020

;)

Reactions: supernielsen
For Google Pay issue, High chances that your device doesn't pass SafetyNet "CTS Profile Match" check... Only way I know to fix that is via root (Magisk) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...u-rom-for-xiaomi-mi10-ultra.57259/post-564947

For this TWRP issue, read this => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi10-twrp-encrypted-data.57747/post-565020

;)

Thank you very much i Will try this right away..

However i would like to see if i can avoid magisk completely. :)

But again Thank you very much.

Haven't downloaded it yet but just wanted to find out from those that have. Does the camera have astrophotography mode as on the China beta for the k30?

Sent from note 7 pro

Hi all any opinions on the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJACNXM_v12-11 is it stable enough or still suggested I stay in android 10 thank in advance to all

Hi all any opinions on the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJACNXM_v12-11 is it stable enough or still suggested I stay in android 10 thank in advance to all
Android 11 is quite bad on xiaomi.eu stable right now IMHO. It's stable, but too many features missing. Not having the option to set notification levels/priorities for example is a dealbreaker for me. No idea how this can be called a stable version, but I guess it is, as it doesn't crash and is probably dictated by the chinese release naming.

It's being touted as an "update" for MIUI12-10; I hope there'll be more 12-10 updates instead of "forcing" us to use 12-11.

Source: Tried V12.1.3.0.RJACNXM_v12-11 on K30Pro; went back to V12.0.8.0.QJKCNXM_v12-10.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Light Bringer
Android 11 is quite bad on xiaomi.eu stable right now IMHO. It's stable, but too many features missing. Not having the option to set notification levels/priorities for example is a dealbreaker for me. No idea how this can be called a stable version, but I guess it is, as it doesn't crash and is probably dictated by the chinese release naming.
Yeah you are right still on Andro 10 .. And also miui 12 is not good and bad battery. They have to optimize this before going for new release

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite (toco)
Hello.
I just did update MIUI from v11 to v12 version. Everything was done through fastboot, command: windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat
The process was successful, the phone did a reboot, but the phone looped on FASTBOOT. It doesn't start, it just goes back to FASTBOOT. Installation with wipe data , and nothing happens. Still Fastboot
Anyone could help? I can try installing v11 with wipe data?

The same thing happened to me, also he told me that it was encrypted and he would not let me format. I did it with this video. I hope this helps you.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Cosmo_Dookie
The same thing happened to me, also he told me that it was encrypted and he would not let me format. I did it with this video. I hope this helps you.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Actually it should be possible to go back to the exact rom, you used before the update - doesnt matter if you wiped data or not.

Guys, good morning! My mi10 pro att pro Android 11 miui 12..so after that everything went wrong. Apps close, audios are not heard and here it was worse than Motorola. Can I go via twrp to miui 12 Android 10 and downgrade?

Enviado de meu SM-N986B usando o Tapatalk

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.0.1.0.QEACNXM_v12-10.zip = 20.6.18 beta weekly
xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.0.2.0.QEACNXM_v12-10.zip = which beta weekly
anyone know and what the changelog thank

Last edited:
Yes, most of the people know how to downgrade your phone. Even more would've helped you if you have written your question in english.
;)
Anyhow, just flash another zip file as you did before but make sure you FORMAT data, not just wipe it.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Yes, most of the people know how to downgrade your phone. Even more would've helped you if you have written your question in english.
;)
Anyhow, just flash another zip file as you did before but make sure you FORMAT data, not just wipe it.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
I'm sorry for the text in Portuguese friend. It was unnoticed on my part. Thank you for the great help .. Thank you!

Enviado de meu SM-N986B usando o Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.