MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anybody know can i revert previous themes app (from eu rom), i accidentaly update it with mi get apps aplication and now some functions does not work...

Hi all any opinions on the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJACNXM_v12-11 is it stable enough or still suggested I stay in android 10 thank in advance to all
I am on stable android 10 but both worked for me,but need vowifi. That's not working for me on A11. That's the only thing that kept me on a10. 10 pro

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk

Does anyone in the group know if I can downgrade Android 11 pro 10 via twrp on xioami.eu? Mi 10 pro
Yes you can, but you have to format data to get it to work again. Backup and transfer to pc... Format data will wipe internal

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk

Sorry for my bad English!

I want to flash latest stable for Poco F2 Pro 8/256
My phone is unlocked
Which recovery no problem for android 11?

I can't seem to get my both Sims working together on neither the stable or weekly.

Is it that something is missing from the modem firmware in android 11.

Got to go back to android 10.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Morning all.

I did an upgrade for my Mi8 from 12.0.1 to 12.0.2 this morning.

Now however, my phone boots, gets to the lock screen, and then reboots to recovery. I'm not able to put in my pin or password before it goes into the loop.

And ideas?

Thank you.

Reactions: ivanra48
Is there any chance to have GLOBAL THEMES instead of chinese themes???
I tought that in this 12.0.2.0 update on Mi8 we will have back the Global themes ☹️
Also on stock Browser romanian language characters are not shown correctly!!!!

Hi Folks
i have a strange problem when i had the official miui 11
my phone sometimes doesnt want to recive phone calls i dont know why . and the problem still occurs with this stable miui 12
by the way my phone is a redmi note 8 global

Had to return to 12.0.4 on android 10 on my mi 10 pro. That android 11 stable is no where near stable.

Both sim cards now work together.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Hi all any opinions on the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10Pro_V12.1.3.0.RJACNXM_v12-11 is it stable enough or still suggested I stay in android 10 thank in advance to all
I hesitated long before to switch from 12.0.4. to 12.1.3, from A10 to A11 with my Mi10Pro.
At the regular update process via TWRP it didn't work.
The phone got empty. But then I decided to choose the A11 version.
Installing 12.1.3 and Magisk together via TWRP, it worked good. I was able to restore all apps with titanium backup.
Now it runs good for me, just some little problems.

What's working:
All I need

What's not working:
Notifications from telegram

Battery saver not so good, some Apps use a huge battery load, but I never started it used them (all saver options switched on)

Gestures in second space not working correct

All in all I like it, I don't find out for me what the new functions for MIUI12 in Android 11 before Android 10 are, but I can live with it.
Thanks for the good work to the developers!

is there anyone else facing some problems with fullscreen gestures?
since the update to latest stable, the gesture to go back one step (swipe from edge left or right to the middle of the screen) works, but that one that brings you back to the home screen (swipe from lower edge to the middle) doesnt. it isn't possible to access the list of latest apps either that way.

There seem to be also problems with Accu-Usage-Statistics?
Suddenly the usage-counter was reseted and in another case there was 0 usage, altough i used the phone for a certain time.

so far the best rom for mi 10 is 12.0.7...battery last hell longer than any other rom, also the camera settings are the best...there are few bugs, lags but not significant....does anybody know which system apps can be updated, and which one cant (i update throw chinese get app aplication graphic drivers, also i update theme app but some functions stop working)....

so far the best rom for mi 10 is 12.0.7...battery last hell longer than any other rom, also the camera settings are the best...there are few bugs, lags but not significant....does anybody know which system apps can be updated, and which one cant (i update throw chinese get app aplication graphic drivers, also i update theme app but some functions stop working)....
You should NOT update system-apps on xiaomi.eu ROM, you can get some issues if you do that. ;)

Reactions: zemomak
Status
Not open for further replies.