MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some trouble with the Google play store, I'm wondering if you have come across this, which is I found that chrome and Netflix is not compatible with my redmi k30 5g
167801bd8a983dac6265c28717c870d1.jpg
c3206ad24d29c40aecdd4b3ddfc8933c.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K30 5G using Tapatalk

ROM 12.1.5 also works perfectly on my MI10, although I had to disable the dual apps because they were causing the phone to malfunction.
Isnt their any issue apart from dual apps? Hows battery life?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Hello, guys, i'm having a issue with this rom, when i start my phone, it asks me for a password ''To start Android, enter your password'', what i have to do ? I mean, i didn't set any password, someone experiencing the same ?

Is there any chance to have GLOBAL THEMES instead of chinese themes???
I tought that in this 12.0.2.0 update on Mi8 we will have back the Global themes ☹
Also on stock Browser romanian language characters are not shown correctly!!!!

Morning all.

I did an upgrade for my Mi8 from 12.0.1 to 12.0.2 this morning.

Now however, my phone boots, gets to the lock screen, and then reboots to recovery. I'm not able to put in my pin or password before it goes into the loop.

And ideas?

Thank you.

Same issue here! I had to go back to the weekly version.

For mi 10 umi , daily driver with dual sim functionality and dual app support which stable is it recommended ?

Ok but if you connect a Bluetooth headset that has the aptxHD codec, does it show aptxHD in connected Bluetooth devices or just SBC?

by defalt all conected devices are SBC, but in bluetooth settings enter in connected device and at end of rows choose other codec...i have headset with sbc, but when i change i get AAC...

by defalt all conected devices are SBC, but in bluetooth settings enter in connected device and at end of rows choose other codec...i have headset with sbc, but when i change i get AAC...
I don't believe it will use what ever codec you select, it is supposed to match with what connected device has. If you to change the codec while the device is connected with SBC to say (AAC) then close the connected devices tab and open it again , you will see SBC for returned

is there anyone else facing some problems with fullscreen gestures?
since the update to latest stable, the gesture to go back one step (swipe from edge left or right to the middle of the screen) works, but that one that brings you back to the home screen (swipe from lower edge to the middle) doesnt. it isn't possible to access the list of latest apps either that way.
I have the same issue since updating to 12.1.3 from 12.0.4 on my Redmi K30 Pro. The swipe up does not work when in other apps, however on the home screen I can access the latest apps this way.
Swiping left/right to go back works in every app, the swipe up only when already on the home screen

Fun thing: on the settings screen where you can practice the gestures, the swipe up does work!

edit: when I switch to the stock launcher as suggested by a quick google, none of the gestures work. Not even the left/right to go back
edit2: I just installed Fluid Navigation Gestures, which supports all the necessary gestures. This works perfectly (and with more customization options than stock gestures)

Last edited:
edit: when I switch to the stock launcher as suggested by a quick google, none of the gestures work. Not even the left/right to go back
edit2: I just installed Fluid Navigation Gestures, which supports all the necessary gestures. This works perfectly (and with more customization options than stock gestures)

After switch to stock launcher you need to reboot to have gestures working.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi all,

After many years of owning various OnePlus phones, I decided to go back to Xiaomi. My new device is a Xiaomi Mi 10.

I remember from the early days, when I still had a Xiaomi, the device always needed an unlocked bootloader. Apparently, or better said, obviously this is still needed to use these excellent ROM's. However; since it's been a while, I do have a few questions (sorry if they are stupid).

I hope someone can answer them for me:
  1. In the past I ordered my Xiaomi phones directly from China and they had a Chinese ROM. The phone I now have, is one I ordered from a Dutch mobile webshop, thus it has the global ROM instead. Is your ROM still better (my guess is yes)? The phone now, after running regular updates, is on MIUI Global 12.0.3.

2. If I unlock the bootloader, will I still be able to install applications like Netflix, bank applications, etc.? I remember in the past I needed to download APK's if I wanted to run those. Well, I don't trust downloading a bank APK (if they are even avaiable). Will these kind of app's still run once the bootloader is unlocked and the custom ROM is installed?
Once again; sorry for my stupid questions and again sorry if they have been asked (multiple) times before, but I couldn't find the necessary information or clear information about these "issues" and therefor I wanted to make 100% sure.

I hope someone can answer both questions. Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Hi all,

After many years of owning various OnePlus phones, I decided to go back to Xiaomi. My new device is a Xiaomi Mi 10.

I remember from the early days, when I still had a Xiaomi, the device always needed an unlocked bootloader. Apparently, or better said, obviously this is still needed to use these excellent ROM's. However; since it's been a while, I do have a few questions (sorry if they are stupid).

I hope someone can answer them for me:
  1. In the past I ordered my Xiaomi phones directly from China and they had a Chinese ROM. The phone I now have, is one I ordered from a Dutch mobile webshop, thus it has the global ROM instead. Is your ROM still better (my guess is yes)? The phone now, after running regular updates, is on MIUI Global 12.0.3.

2. If I unlock the bootloader, will I still be able to install applications like Netflix, bank applications, etc.? I remember in the past I needed to download APK's if I wanted to run those. Well, I don't trust downloading a bank APK (if they are even avaiable). Will these kind of app's still run once the bootloader is unlocked and the custom ROM is installed?
Once again; sorry for my stupid questions and again sorry if they have been asked (multiple) times before, but I couldn't find the necessary information or clear information about these "issues" and therefor I wanted to make 100% sure.

I hope someone can answer both questions. Many thanks in advance.

Regards
Hi HHawk

I bought Global version from Aliexpress, and I installed eu ROM because I wanted to activate 2 SIM cards.
The ROM is working perfectly on my device and the 2 SIMs are working without any issue.
I had one issue with one Bank application but the rest are working fine, also I have one game which isn't working due to Java issue.
I'm running now on 12.1.5, which I think is the latest stable ROM.
if you want to activate the 2 SIM cards go ahead and install the ROM, otherwise you might think about it.

Regards

Reactions: HHawk
Status
Not open for further replies.