MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just dirty flash 12.1.5 and Magisk or do I need to do a clean flash? In OP it is stated that the stable is still Android 10, but you say 12.0.8 is the latest android 10 and so 12.1.5 is android 11 I suppose? This is why I'm not sure if I can dirty flash or need to do a clean flash and if I need to install magisk canary or that magisk v21 will work.
I'm a little bit confused and not as confident as I was when flashing and rooting my OnePlus devices
Moving from one android version to another clean flash is mandatory!
By clean flash I mean you have to do format data and not only wipe data.
Even magical I think is different for android 10 and 11.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Hi to all...

I'm new for here... Before nothing, sorry for my questions and my english.
I have some questions I want to clarify before install this ROM, I have been search in some threads but my doubts persists...

1-Can I install this ROM on my new unlocked and Global Redmi Note 9S ??

2-No specific TWRP for curtana (Note 9S), is this link valid (it's say Twrp_curtana.img) https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261822462

3-My Laptop only detects fastboot when phone is on and started and only when I execute command "adb reboot bootloader" (It restarted into fastboot and PC detects). With phone off, If press Power+Vol down appears fastboot logo and connect to PC, fastboot command don't detect the phone. So, my question is, if I have some soft brick and system not starts, how can I flash original ROM using fastboot?

Thank you all guys!

Hi to all...

I'm new for here... Before nothing, sorry for my questions and my english.
I have some questions I want to clarify before install this ROM, I have been search in some threads but my doubts persists...

1-Can I install this ROM on my new unlocked and Global Redmi Note 9S ??

2-No specific TWRP for curtana (Note 9S), is this link valid (it's say Twrp_curtana.img) https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261822462

3-My Laptop only detects fastboot when phone is on and started and only when I execute command "adb reboot bootloader" (It restarted into fastboot and PC detects). With phone off, If press Power+Vol down appears fastboot logo and connect to PC, fastboot command don't detect the phone. So, my question is, if I have some soft brick and system not starts, how can I flash original ROM using fastboot?

Thank you all guys!
1- phone must be bootloader unlocked and TWRP installed.
2- you have a full topic about TWRP and rom install for this phone. search topic.
3- you can always come back to official original rom via Miflash tool.
Welcome to the club!

Reactions: Poney70 and xurdep
I did an interesting test.
Xiaomi Mi 9 MIUI 20.10.15 beta Vs Xiaomi mi 10 MIUI 12.1.5 stable "beta"
The mi 9 Is way faster than Mi 10 in opening apps MIUI 12.2 has a remarkable performance improving on mi 9

When I navigate to the main post download link (https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=313722), I need to download the proper version for my device, wich is Redmi Note 9S Global (curtana), but I only found this image: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9ProMax_V12.0.1.0.QJXINXM_v12-10.zip.
Is this rom only for Redmi Note 9 / Pro or is also valid for Note 9S Global ??

Thank you again ;-)
This ROM is only for Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. ;)
And "Global" MIUI 12 ROM for Redmi Note 9S is not available yet..., so no xiaomi.eu ROM version.

Reactions: xurdep
This ROM is only for Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. ;)
And "Global" MIUI 12 ROM for Redmi Note 9S is not available yet..., so no xiaomi.eu ROM version.

And why the available device table have "curtana" model?? I don't know why is in the table...

Screenshot_20201017_161948.jpg

Thank you for your patient...

Hey guys, really like the ROM so far but I was wondering if there is a way to customize buttons, for example set menu button to take a screenshot when you hold it. I tried searching in settings but the only thing I found right now is switching positions of "menu" and "back" buttons.

Hey guys, really like the ROM so far but I was wondering if there is a way to customize buttons, for example set menu button to take a screenshot when you hold it. I tried searching in settings but the only thing I found right now is switching positions of "menu" and "back" buttons.

Swipe down on the screen with three fingers to take a screenshot ;)

If you need buttons for other features then enable Quick Ball in Additional Settings, it is customizable as I remember.

Last edited:
hi, has anyone try to install this rom for mi note 10 lite (toco) from global rom? i have tried a few times after unlocking my phone but still no luck. it just stop at miui logo. can anyone share proper way of flashing it as now im back to global rom. also i noticed that mi note 10 lite has fasboot rom. can i flash it using miflashtool or not?

Playstore become uncertified and Safety Net CTS Profile match failed, I can no longer use Gpay on this rom. It was working fine previously. Any ideas to fix?

Playstore become uncertified and Safety Net CTS Profile match failed, I can no longer use Gpay on this rom. It was working fine previously. Any ideas to fix?
You need to give more info, like the device and ROM used. If you are using Android 11, welcome to the club of CTS failed...

You need to give more info, like the device and ROM used. If you are using Android 11, welcome to the club of CTS failed...

Am using redmi k30 pro zoom, latest eu rom stable 12.0.8 so it should be android 10.

It was working fine till yday. I google paid successfully for lunch and then it failed during tea break. Nothing really changed between the 2 timings.

I used twrp to flash the eu rom. No root or Magisk involved.

Will reflashing the same rom resolve this issue? Will my data/apps/everything remain intact?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.