MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem in stable mi 10 pro, I change an application to unrestricted and miui changes it to me saving battery (recommended)
50 times I change the permissions and miui changes it again
I have searched the entire phone for an option to avoid that but I can't find anything.
It is the application of samsung galaxy watch 3 plugin and notifications do not arrive when it does that.
if someone knows something I appreciate the help.
if not then i will go back to android 10

Huge battery drain in muy Mi8 on 12.0.2 only 3.5 hours of screen in 7.50 hours of usage. In about 10 minutes It droops from 100% to 87%
I hope you can fix it. Thanks!

Is mi8Lite without updates? It leaves the beta because weeks were born without weekly betas and the stable was interrupted in version 12.0.1.0

is 12.0.5.0 (raphael) worth updating from 12.0.4.0? any bugs, fixes or new features? changelog doesn't say much and it's only been three weeks. we were on 12.0.3.0 for like ten weeks before that so idk, just don't wanna update only to find out there are screen recorder/video playback issues again

I loaded the rom on a note 7 and everything is fine, but I have a problem with notifications on the lock screen, I cannot put the content as confidential since everything that arrives as notification is shown

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-18-22-13-14-156_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-18-22-13-14-156_lockscreen.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 334
Install the latest version with android 11, I came from 12.0.8 but it seems to me that the brightness decreased a little,
Do this also happen to someone else?
Poco f2 Pro

Reactions: Moctol
First of all, I'd like to thanks the devs of these ROMs. Just started using Xiaomi EU yesterday :)
I wanted to ask if there is any estimate when the MIUI 12 version of Xiaomi EU is gonna be released for Redmi Note 8T?

Reactions: nikolaib2
is 12.0.5.0 (raphael) worth updating from 12.0.4.0? any bugs, fixes or new features? changelog doesn't say much and it's only been three weeks. we were on 12.0.3.0 for like ten weeks before that so idk, just don't wanna update only to find out there are screen recorder/video playback issues again
Not that i found

First of all, I'd like to thanks the devs of these ROMs. Just started using Xiaomi EU yesterday :)
I wanted to ask if there is any estimate when the MIUI 12 version of Xiaomi EU is gonna be released for Redmi Note 8T?
Don't ask:
- Nobody knows.
Forum rules is our bible.

Is mi8Lite without updates? It leaves the beta because weeks were born without weekly betas and the stable was interrupted in version 12.0.1.0
2 months without Stable ROM update for this device...
Xiaomi can chose to release 1 Stable ROM / 3 months if they want, Xiaomi.eu devs can't do anything about that...

You can read this => https://piunikaweb.com/2020/10/16/r...i-12-update-status-heres-what-we-know-so-far/

Also interested.

Ah, alright. I find it kinda weird personally that there are builds for the Note 8 but not 8T.
Thanks for your replies. I'll sit tight and wait :)
You are great.
And what do you expect from us?
Just gossiping and flooding the topic on possible, future, expected, next to come EU rom?
To avoid possible useless post that"s why forum rules are for!

Reactions: bchristopeit
Swipe down on the screen with three fingers to take a screenshot ;)

If you need buttons for other features then enable Quick Ball in Additional Settings, it is customizable as I remember.
I'm aware of screenshot gesture, it's just that even on global miui ROM it's possible to assign different actions to buttons and I find it bizzare that the chinese version this rom is based on doesn't have it. It's not like it's difficult to add either.

Status
Not open for further replies.