MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and any special care if flashing from current lineage os 17.1, that I should take?

Thank you (again).

Hi. I've flashed, booted but there's a bug (I think) in It. And it's making it impossible to login to phone:

"Enter You Password ?"

Which password is this?

One that only allows for digits? (And only 4)?

Can anyone help please?

Thank you.

Hello.
I have the bug, when tap on find-form on history of call or contacts (only on dark mode)
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V12.0.1.0.QCXMIXM_v12-10

Last edited:
Reactions: mccurly and ZimniY
I there. First of all thank you for 8T ROM! I already have Miui11 Xiaomi EU ROM, for installing Miui12 can I install through update menu? Or I have to go to TWRP, and wipe cache and install the new one? Thank you in advance.

I there. First of all thank you for 8T ROM! I already have Miui11 Xiaomi EU ROM, for installing Miui12 can I install through update menu? Or I have to go to TWRP, and wipe cache and install the new one? Thank you in advance.
I downloaded update from OTA, then tapped restart system. System run TWRP and run the script, that automatic work.

Had that problem too. It's the mi health app that's is crashing. Deleting mi health app data solved this problem

Well done ! Thank you very much, indeed I could not open this application anymore. Hope the problem won't come back with other apps.

In the latest Stable and Beta (android 11) for mi 10 the problems are many there is no volte vowifi when I am on a 4g data connection and I am going to make a call it drops to HSPA while in previous versions it does not happen. We have also mentioned it again in Greek in the contacts ...

I say, that for mi phone xiaomi mi mix 2s what rom is better?
I have beta, but there isn´t more updates.
I ask us,
thanks
I'm also on last beta, getting courage and time to migrate to stable until then maybe a new stable appears to test a dirty flash.

Anyway you can always install the EU stable or test last arrow os with latest Android 11 or even Pixel experience, I have PE on my Mi5, regular updates and Android 10 on it. I'll stick with EU stable on mix2s in a near future since it's a productivity phone and no time to play around.

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Que bueno que ya por fin salió la versión 12 para redmi note 9s, estaba muy olvidado este modelo y eso que es de los más vendidos este año

What version of Orange Fox is required to upgrade 12.0.3.0 ? Is the built in Updater app on 11 stable worth trying?

Merhabalar oncelikle emeginize sağlık mi 10 pro kullanicisiyim ve twrp sorun yasiyorum miui 12 stabile android 10 versiyonunu kullanmaktayım cihazi yeniden baslattigimda veya twrp girip sistem baslattigimda cihaz çöküyor yeniden romu atip o sekilde baslatiyorum demek istediğim şu mi10 pro icin twrp ne zaman yayınlanacak? vakit ayirdiginiz için şimdiden çok teşekkür ediyorum
ENGLISH please

hi, I bought a Mi 9 with this rom installed (12.0.5 stable), magisk included.. I need to remove the root because magisk can't hide it to skygo apk.. Can someone tell me how to do this? My modding knowledge is not good.
thanks bye

Status
Not open for further replies.