MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, I bought a Mi 9 with this rom installed (12.0.5 stable), magisk included.. I need to remove the root because magisk can't hide it to skygo apk.. Can someone tell me how to do this? My modding knowledge is not good.
thanks bye
Magisk version?

ok, thank you so much for your support..
let me ask a stupid question: so why not simply uninstall magisk from launcher?
I think it's the same if you chose "Complete uninstall" option after clicking on the "Uninstall" button in Magisk Manager, I forgot we can do this method. ;)

Reactions: nikkke
Did they fix the "do not disturb mode" on Xiaomi.eu ROM 12 for Mi 10/10 Pro?
DND never worked before. If you set to allow calls from anyone, phone rings for messages, emails etc etc
Just curious if they've fixed it.....

Did they fix the "do not disturb mode" on Xiaomi.eu ROM 12 for Mi 10/10 Pro?
DND never worked before. If you set to allow calls from anyone, phone rings for messages, emails etc etc
Just curious if they've fixed it.....
Maybe you mean the Focus Mode?

Now I installed 12.0.5 on my Mi9T Pro. First the health app crashes but after cleaning the app data there is no problems. Work fine for now, thanks to delovepers xiaomi.eu

Изпратено от моят Mi 9T Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Installed 12.0.5 on mi 9t pro, cant change aod theme.Tried to clear cache and data in themes and aod apps, but still the same issue. I haven't noticed other issues except this one and health app. health app solved by clearing the cache. Anyone else with the same problem?

Installed 12.0.5 on mi 9t pro, cant change aod theme.Tried to clear cache and data in themes and aod apps, but still the same issue. I haven't noticed other issues except this one and health app. health app solved by clearing the cache. Anyone else with the same problem?
It will be fixed in next Stable ROM release but you can install working AOD version (previous one), check this => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...change-aod-mi-9t-pro-stable.57948/post-567101

;)

Before 1 month everything was fine, I installed twrp and Poco F2 Pro rom following all step (wipe chache, dalvik and darab), but now, when I do the same things, my phone always reboot to twrp after the Poco/Redmi logo..
Any solution? :)

phone
ver 10
com.android.phone

contacts
ver 12.2.0.0
com.android.contacts
Ok, I don't know if we can downgrade "Contacts" app to v12.1.6.4 without issue. About phone app, it's the same version (previous version is 10.29 - 29 is build number).

I will create a TWRP zip installation and share it later to you if you want to test. ;)

Reactions: mccurly and awhite
Ok, I don't know if we can downgrade "Contacts" app to v12.1.6.4 without issue. About phone app, it's the same version (previous version is 10.29 - 29 is build number).

I will create a TWRP zip installation and share it later to you if you want to test. ;)
Ofcourse, I want, thank you so much

Managed to add the long exposure library and APK from Chinese beta to 12.3.0 on my violet.I will test it at night

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-25-21-56-27-879_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-25-21-56-27-879_com.android.camera.jpg
    705.6 KB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot_2020-10-25-21-56-21-049_com.android.camera.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-10-25-21-56-21-049_com.android.camera.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 232
Installed 12.0.5.0 on mi 9t pro. The volume is very low in calls and speakers. For example, Waze. In the previous versions of MIUI, sound set at 3/4 was sufficient. Now, with volume at 100%, is not sufficient to hear most of indications of Waze. It is a general problem with this version of MIUI or is something wrong with my phone?

Installed 12.0.5.0 on mi 9t pro. The volume is very low in calls and speakers. For example, Waze. In the previous versions of MIUI, sound set at 3/4 was sufficient. Now, with volume at 100%, is not sufficient to hear most of indications of Waze. It is a general problem with this version of MIUI or is something wrong with my phone?
Do you see less number of steps to go from 0 to 100% Volume? Is it 15 or 30 steps? Number of steps should not cause any issue...

EDIT: @geoorg Hello, we got the same idea. ^^

Reactions: geoorg
Is not related to number of steps; I have 30, anyway. I just found that the sound is much weaker after the update to the latest version of MIUI stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.