MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
are these bugs?
1) I chosen a sound in whatsapp settings for incoming messages notification, but it keeps playing the sound of other notifications..
2) Whatsapp notifications keeps showing in status bar after readed the message into whatsapp.. I must swipe down the status bar and tap on the whatsapp notification, once reopened whatsapp the icon on the status bar disappear.. this happened many times today (not always)

Last edited:
Maybe you mean the Focus Mode?

No.
You know how the "do not disturb" mode works on a pure google phone, right?
You can disable tones for all notifications but the calls. For example this could be usefull if, like me, you have to be reacheable during the night for work.
You can set your phone rings for ALL calls, for starred contacts only or none, where notifications from all apps will be muted.

On Xiaomi phones, this, never worked.
If you activate the do not disturb mode, and if you choose to set the phone to ring for ALL calls (in other words, you set the phone to ring just for every calls and nothing else), the phone will ring for everything. Messages, emails, telegram, whatsapp.
This is why i cannot use a xiaomi phone for work. I cannot sleep without notifications every minute....
Don't ask me to disable data :p

I wonder if this "bug" (even if developers say this is a feature and not a bug) is still there..... :)

hi, how can I install miui global stock version? now I have 12.0.5 stable xiaomi.eu.. not installed by me.. thanks

What device?
Though, I don't see why anyone would want to go back to stock from a stable Xiaomi.eu rom
sorry, mi9.. today my phone did autoreboot twice.. for the reason I noticed other small bugs I wanna try the global version to see the difference..

I received the 12.0.7 for K30 5g thought the update app, downloaded it and click to reboot to install, now I getting just a blank screen.

I don't know what to do, please help me!

sorry, mi9.. today my phone did autoreboot twice.. for the reason I noticed other small bugs I wanna try the global version to see the difference..
Try with xiaomi tool V2 it's easy I used before end you can choose global, Europe, xiaomi.eu, Chinese or what ever rom available for your phone. Good luck

Изпратено от моят Mi 9T Pro с помощта на Tapatalk

Reactions: geoorg and nikkke
I received the 12.0.7 for K30 5g thought the update app, downloaded it and click to reboot to install, now I getting just a blank screen.

I don't know what to do, please help me!
Seems to be a TWRP issue, try to flash this TWRP version => here

1) Extract the zip file somewhere in your PC
2) Boot your phone in fastboot mode
3) In the extracted files, open "EN_Recovery-twrp-oneclick-EN.bat" file and follow instructions

If your phone successfully reboot to TWRP, you can reboot to system and try to install ROM update via Updater again. :)

EDIT: New TWRP version!

Last edited:
Reactions: awhite
Seems to be a TWRP issue, try to flash this TWRP version => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261753585

1) Extract the zip file somewhere in your PC
2) Boot your phone in fastboot mode
3) In the extracted files, open "EN_Recovery-twrp-oneclick-EN.bat" file and follow instructions

If your phone successfully reboot to TWRP, you can reboot to system and try to install ROM update via Updater again. :)

Thank you very much! It really works!

Now I downloaded the update file via Updater, click to restart and the phone restart to TWRP but not install the update, I'm trying to install manually via TWRP but the folders name is just a lot of random letters and numbers and I can't find the zip file to install.

A message appear and say:
"Note!
Your internal storage is encrypted. After the device is reset to Recovery mode, enter your device password to continue."

But after the reboot TWRP don't ask for my password.

Can you help me with that, please?

Last edited:
Thank you very much! It really works!

Now I downloaded the update file via Updater, click to restart and the phone restart to TWRP but not install the update, I'm trying to install manually via TWRP but the folders name is just a lot of random letters and numbers and I can't find the zip file to install.

Can you help mw with that, please?
Try to remove your password/pin/pattern to unlock your phone then retry to install the ROM update via Updater. ;)

If it still doesn't work (and see random letters and numbers in TWRP), you can also install ROM update via USB-OTG device.

I will also check if I find a newer TWRP version for your device. :)

Try to remove your password/pin/pattern to unlock your phone then retry to install the ROM update via Updater. ;)

If it still doesn't work (and see random letters and numbers in TWRP), you can also install ROM update via USB-OTG device.

I will also check if I find a newer TWRP version for your device. :)

I tried to remove the password/pin/pattern and it unfortunately it didn't work.

Unfortunately I don't have a USB-OTG Type-C cable to try to install with it.

Previously I was able to enter the option MOUNT in TWRP, select some folders and click decrypt, but now this option is no longer visible.

Previously I was able to enter the option MOUNT in TWRP, select some folders and click decrypt, but now this option is no longer visible.
Try this new TWRP version => here

:)

Reactions: gkalen
Try this new TWRP version => here

:)

Hey, thanks for this!

I've flashed this version of TWRP and the first thing asked was my pattern, I put it and TWRP decrypted the system.

Then I went to "Install", found the zip file and installed it. Now is working like a charm!

Thank you so much for your help, I really aprecciated it!

• Love
Reactions: Poney70

You have a problem , you have two options ...
First option is to format data and procced to a new installation , unfortunately you will lose everything ..
Second option is to flash a rom to boot phone and after that we can proceed to save whatever we want..
How to flash a rom with encrypted twrp ??
Well , get in twrp and hit install ..
The first line says .. UP a Level ( the other folders has random letters )
Hit Up A Level and you will see readable folders , you will see a folder named sideload ..
Go back to twrp menu and connect your phone to pc ..
Rename your zip rom to something easy , like RedmiK30.zip and put it in adb folder ( the folder which you flash twrp )..
Open a cmd and type ..
adb devices ( cmd will recognize your device )
adb push RedmiK30.zip /sideload/Redmi K30.zip
Now you have to wait almost ten minutes to copy the rom to sideload folder ..
Do not stop copying procedure , just wait and will finish ..
After copying the rom you can now install the update ..
Hit Install button ..
Then Up A Level option ..
Go to sideload folder and you will see the rom you copy to install it ..
Swipe to confirm flash ..

EDIT
Ok , a good twrp file save the situation , perfect ..
The above post just to know how for everyone ..

Mi9: new version -----> Android auto works fine!
Thank you!

Hi,

what version of MIUI 12 you are using? Are you using any DualApps?

I can't even start my Android Auto after upgrading to MIUI 12 with error "Communication error 16". Anybody have solution?

Thanks.

cc @ingbrzy

Hi guys is there already a stable ROM for the 10 T PRO ??
If yes, wich TWRP should i take ??
Thank you

Hi guys is there already a stable ROM for the 10 T PRO ??
If yes, wich TWRP should i take ??
Thank you
No there is not stable rom for mi 10T pro ..
Mi 10 T series are new enough to have a twrp..
Probably the Rom will be released as Redmi K30S , so you have to wait and when it will be ready you'll see it ..
Of course no twrp yet ..

No there is not stable rom for mi 10T pro ..
Mi 10 T series are new enough to have a twrp..
Probably the Rom will be released as Redmi K30S , so you have to wait and when it will be ready you'll see it ..
Of course no twrp yet ..

I think Mi 10T Pro has no china version (the event was earlier and I didn't see the pro version), so probably there is no ROM for a Xiaomi.eu version to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.