MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mi 10T Pro has no china version (the event was earlier and I didn't see the pro version), so probably there is no ROM for a Xiaomi.eu version to be made.
The china version of Mi 10 T series will be Redmi K30 S on China , so will have a developer rom but as Redmi K30 S ..
The same thing as Poco f2 pro which having a Redmi K30 Pro rom ..
Probably the series will have a codename Apollo ..

EDIT
Read this .. https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_to_launch_redmi_k30s_on_october_27-amp-45937.php
In few days we will know better. ..

Last edited:
The china version of Mi 10 T series will be Redmi K30 S on China , so will have a developer rom but as Redmi K30 S ..
Mi 10 T MIUI 12 Stable ROM by xiaomi.eu has been released 16 hours ago on SourceForge. ;)
But I don't know how you can flash it without knowing/having a working TWRP. oO

Mi 10 T MIUI 12 Stable ROM by xiaomi.eu has been released 16 hours ago on SourceForge. ;)
But I don't know how you can flash it without knowing/having a working TWRP. oO
After unlocking device can be flashed through fastboot , probably xiaomi eu will release a fastboot zip also ..
It's easy to made one by yourself if you know how to ..
Anyway we have to wait and see , I'm sure that will be a developer rom also with Redmi k30 S name ..

EDIT
BTW , i saw the link .. as you can see has the name HMK30SUltra_Mi10T ..

Last edited:

EDIT
Read this .. https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_to_launch_redmi_k30s_on_october_27-amp-45937.php
In few days we will know better. ..

The K30S is the regular Mi 10T ad has been presented this morning. The Pro version has not been presented and looks like it wont be. So if a K30S ROM is developed it will be for regular Mi 10T. Maybe EU team can make a ROM for Pro version using regular one, but i dont know.

You can read all the specs here and check it's the regular version: https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_k30s-10517.php

Who does the error logs from the miui services & feedback app go to? EU devs or China Devs ?

Last edited:
The K30S is the regular Mi 10T ad has been presented this morning. The Pro version has not been presented and looks like it wont be. So if a K30S ROM is developed it will be for regular Mi 10T. Maybe EU team can make a ROM for Pro version using regular one, but i dont know.

You can read all the specs here and check it's the regular version: https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_k30s-10517.php
Yes i read all of them but personally expected to release whole series in China ..
So my thought is that will be released Redmi K30 S Pro and Redmi K30 S lite ..
It's too early , we have to wait a couple of weeks to see ..

Yes i read all of them but personally expected to release whole series in China ..
So my thought is that will be released Redmi K30 S Pro and Redmi K30 S lite ..
It's too early , we have to wait a couple of weeks to see ..

Agree, I think at least Pro version will be released.

are these bugs?
1) I chosen a sound in whatsapp settings for incoming messages notification, but it keeps playing the sound of other notifications..
2) Whatsapp notifications keeps showing in status bar after readed the message into whatsapp.. I must swipe down the status bar and tap on the whatsapp notification, once reopened whatsapp the icon on the status bar disappear.. this happened many times today (not always)
can this will be fixed in next version?

Last edited:
Installed 12.0.5.0 on mi 9t pro. The volume is very low in calls and speakers. For example, Waze. In the previous versions of MIUI, sound set at 3/4 was sufficient. Now, with volume at 100%, is not sufficient to hear most of indications of Waze. It is a general problem with this version of MIUI or is something wrong with my phone?
did you solve with low volume?

Thank you all guys for the MI 10T PRO, we will see if there is something for the PRO version a few week later !! ;)

Default MIUI apps can't use WiFi. Gallery, Themes, Notes only have Mobile Data as the only option. MIUI 12.0.1. PocoF1

No i wait too for upload. China Rom released few hours ago.
Ok, Got it. Thank you. Waiting for the new XEU release with fingers crossed for the dual apps resolution.
:)

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

I do have a Mi 9 lite with 12.0.2.0 and since this weekend Safenet does not pass anymore - because of "ctsProfile". Does anyone have the same problem or knows how to solve it?

Hi,

I am installing a ROM with MIUI 12 on my Redmi Note 8.

Question I ask:
How will I do updates later? Will it be via OTA or will I have to download a new ROM here via recovery?

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.