MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to give more info, like the device and ROM used. If you are using Android 11, welcome to the club of CTS failed...

I am using poco x3 nfc with eu rom 12.0.3 version.
My gpay had worked for weeks after I flash the eu rom. But all of a sudden, gpay stop working and stating that my device might be rooted, which I haven't yet.
Any chance to fix this safety net issue on poco x3 nfc eu rom 12.0.3 version?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Just updated mi Mi 10T Pro and realized the ROM for Mi 10T and Mi 10T pro is the same. Maybe the K30S ROM is valid for both regular and pro version. Hope soon we have a K30S ROM and can test.
There is no chance for the same rom .. mi 10 T has 64 camera , mi 10 T pro has 108 camera , so cannot be done unless a rom porting with camera files but rumours said that there will be a Redmi K30 T with 108 camera , hopefully this is the rom that we'll be waiting for weekly updates on mi 10 T pro also ..
As i said you in a couple of weeks or maybe until the end of November we'll know better all possibilities ..

i get new device Mi10 and waiting to unlock bootloader i have some question
the camera app can not shot photo in 27mpx like my mi note 10 but other camera app shot 27mpx ??? and the global software are Different with google stock system updater is this ok or some thing wrong ???

Works well nfc on Willow? Magisk required with Google Pay?. Thanks
On mine it doesn't seem to work.

Besides (other noticeable bugs that I stumbled upon already):

When searching for contacts in the default phone app with system wide dark mode, the filtered list appears in white and the filtered contacts are also of the same colour which renders that feature almost useless;

There is no mobile data usage feature, although I don't know if this is intended or not with MIUI 12 version. This way, there seems to be no way, that I could find up until now, to control your data usage, and that might be very handy to those of us who have limited bandwidth from our ISP.

That's all for now.

Thank you to the devs. Cheers!

On mine it doesn't seem to work(...)

Thank you to the devs. Cheers!
There seems to be a fix to nfc issue, which involves an alleged nfc patch. I have this question about the patch. Should it be needed for all of us that had flashed willow device with any other custom rom?

If the answer is afirmative are there any other ways of patching besides that suggested way to re-flash previous custom rom, then flash the patch, and finally return to this MIUI 12 version of yours?

And if so, must the patch be flashed on the previously installed custom rom or any (suitable for willow device...) custom rom will do?...

Finally, about the bug with the phone app that prevents correct displaying of filtered contact list. Some of the users, here in this thread, talked about a phone app downgrade. Is that feasible or not?

Thanks and signing off for now.

Cheers

Hoping or not, the team decided not to develop android 10 for Mi10 anymore.
Now, I'm looking forward for a totally functional android 11 build.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
Is that because they've already release android 11 and people have installed it already and they won't be able to downgrade fhe version without reformatting the device?

Hoping or not, the team decided not to develop android 10 for Mi10 anymore.
Now, I'm looking forward for a totally functional android 11 build.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
Well, it is not good for consumers, they must support flagships...

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Hi, i have a Mi Note 10 Lite and i have unlock my phone before 1 day. I have root my phone with TWRP recovery and Magisk 20.4. Then i have flash this current stable MIUI 12. But i have a problem. i can`t delete a app from the system folder with root explorer. it is coming a message : "Delete failed! This folder is write-protected." But the root of my phone is working. Why can i not delete a app from the system folder although is rooted? Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

i get new device Mi10 and waiting to unlock bootloader i have some question
the camera app can not shot photo in 27mpx like my mi note 10 but other camera app shot 27mpx ??? and the global software are Different with google stock system updater is this ok or some thing wrong ???
On my M10 with the latest EU Rom I don´t see any issue. Camera is working in all modes. Don´t know what you mean wich google stock system update, but the update for EU Roms and the Google Play System updates are working.

Hi, i have a Mi Note 10 Lite and i have unlock my phone before 1 day. I have root my phone with TWRP recovery and Magisk 20.4. Then i have flash this current stable MIUI 12. But i have a problem. i can`t delete a app from the system folder with root explorer. it is coming a message : "Delete failed! This folder is write-protected." But the root of my phone is working. Why can i not delete a app from the system folder although is rooted? Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
Open root explorer , change mount from R/W to mount R/O and you will be fine ..

Status
Not open for further replies.