MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont understand why china stable update for mi 10 pro is V12.0.9.0.QJACNXM with android 10 and here on xiaomi.eu the stable rom is android 11
It is not stable, it should call unstable...nothing work good on A11, except battery life...they shoud realese a10 12 0 9 for mi 10 and 10 pro...why not?

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

On my M10 with the latest EU Rom I don´t see any issue. Camera is working in all modes. Don´t know what you mean wich google stock system update, but the update for EU Roms and the Google Play System updates are working.
Someone said, that notifications issue still exist on Mi 10, can you confirm this?

There is no chance for the same rom .. mi 10 T has 64 camera , mi 10 T pro has 108 camera , so cannot be done unless a rom porting with camera files but rumours said that there will be a Redmi K30 T with 108 camera , hopefully this is the rom that we'll be waiting for weekly updates on mi 10 T pro also ..
As i said you in a couple of weeks or maybe until the end of November we'll know better all possibilities ..

I checked with a friend that has the Mi 10T. Both smartphones have apollo and ROMs are for apollo, so both 10T and 10T pro can flash the same ROM (at least for EEA version). Probably camera libs for both lenses are present on the ROM. We can test as soon as we have a working TWRP.

Have an issue with google services synchronization on the latest ROM 12.1.5. Gmail and google photos doesn't work. Google photos in status "getting ready to back up" all the time. And there are no notifications in the Gmail app, only manual receiving.
Tried to clear cache, apps data, flash the same ROM on the top. Nothing changed.
Any idea where to dig?

i dont understand why china stable update for mi 10 pro is V12.0.9.0.QJACNXM with android 10 and here on xiaomi.eu the stable rom is android 11
Did you flash this china stable one? If so, fastboot or twrp?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk

I checked with a friend that has the Mi 10T. Both smartphones have apollo and ROMs are for apollo, so both 10T and 10T pro can flash the same ROM (at least for EEA version). Probably camera libs for both lenses are present on the ROM. We can test as soon as we have a working TWRP.
It's not only libs for camera , wants more things along with kernel changes ..
Anyway check for sure ..
fastboot getvar all
Take a look device name if it is apollo or apollo_pro ??
I'm sure we'll be having a Redmi K30T for Mi 10T pro ..

im on global rom not xiaomi.eu rom i wait to bootloader unlock 6 days . camera work fine but in my mi note 10 in gallery app double tap photo and its say double tap again to enter hd mode in mi 10 there is only one double tap . the attachment is the updater i have in my phone
The update is the Google Play System update and this is working on EU Rom besides the System updater.
The double tap is also there.

Reactions: Sylar82
It's not only libs for camera , wants more things along with kernel changes ..
Anyway check for sure ..
fastboot getvar all
Take a look device name if it is apollo or apollo_pro ??
I'm sure we'll be having a Redmi K30T for Mi 10T pro ..

There you go:

Reactions: gkalen
Did you flash this china stable one? If so, fastboot or twrp?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Mi 10 Pro met Tapatalk
do not install the stable china, I have the stable xiaomi.eu installed, just inform me of the stable launch in china is this version android 10. but it seems that nobody knows why here the stable rom is android 11

Yeniden başlattığımda mi 10 pro için stabil twrp ne zaman piyasaya sürülecek, her zaman çökme sorunum var

This one works good.
You have to apply Disable Replace TWRP and Close AVB2.0 options under Advanced.

The update is the Google Play System update and this is working on EU Rom besides the System updater.
The double tap is also there.
i read that mi 10 take 25mpx photo not like mi note 10 its take 27mpx photo so in note 10 you can double tap 2 time in photo , and whene i use google ported camera in mi 10 its shot 27mpx photo and i can double tap on it 2 time

hai iam from last weekly 20.9.4 mi8. can i know how to format data? cause i want to flash stable rom. tq

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.