MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, thanks for your work! you did a good job! I am umi user mi10, and I do not why, but each time I use the phone with different apps, its always closing after 10-20 seg, and I dont know why, also, in WhatsApp I can not download videos just because the system says that there isn't space, Maybe I did something wrong installing with twrp.

hi, thanks for your work! you did a good job! I am umi user mi10, and I do not why, but each time I use the phone with different apps, its always closing after 10-20 seg, and I dont know why, also, in WhatsApp I can not download videos just because the system says that there isn't space, Maybe I did something wrong installing with twrp.
its dual app problem in android 11 ROM's you can fix it by delete dual apps and dual apps account and reboot

If using dual apps, please remove all dual apps and dual app account.
Dual app is a know issue with Android 11

EDIT: @Sylar82 already said it

In the first post it says in Notes:
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...

But where can we found the Changelog for each MIUI stable version? Is it possible to add a link to the first post to the MIUI changelog in which this ROM is based? That would help us to decide if the version is relevant for our particular case.

Thanks in advance, also for all the work in maintaining this awesome ROM !

Hi,
Unfortunately swipe up (to homescreen) is not working. Tried with standard launcher and Nova.

Mi 10 Pro with stable 12.1.3.0

Hi,
Unfortunately swipe up (to homescreen) is not working. Tried with standard launcher and Nova.

Hello,

You have to set "MIUI Launcher" as default launcher in phone's settings then reboot. ;)

Full gesture support is not available in third-party launcher, on all MIUI ROMs with Android 11 (for now). :)

Last edited:
Reactions: nackos and voklpa
Hello,

You have to set "MIUI Launcher" as default launcher in phone's settings then reboot. ;)

Full gesture support is not available in third-party launcher, on all Android 11 ROMs (for now). :)

Thanks. If that is the case I will use the buttons until it's supported.

can any one port Zip for last update for system app ( sys launcher , theme, message, phone ) i have problem in theme app in mi 10 12.0.8 the the font tap be the first .

What happen with the stable for UMI MI 10, this is the last china estable with A10, V12.0.11.0.QJBCNXM , in eu the las estable "QJBCNXM" is v12.0.8, its posible release this V12.0.11.0.QJBCNXM in EU?

What happen with the stable for UMI MI 10, this is the last china estable with A10, V12.0.11.0.QJBCNXM , in eu the las estable "QJBCNXM" is v12.0.8, its posible release this V12.0.11.0.QJBCNXM in EU?
No more Stable A10 ROM update by xiaomi.eu if your device got Beta Stable V12.1.x.x A11 ROM. :(

Hi,

Swipe up to home screen is not a function of the launcher. It's in the gesture navigation settings. Go to settings and search for a setting called fullscreen display to see whether it's enabled. My swipe up to home screen works even with Nova as default launcher.

However, some gestures like double tap to sleep might not work with third party launchers.
Screenshot_2020-11-08-07-07-23-302_com.android.settings.jpg
Screenshot_2020-11-08-07-07-23-302_com.android.settings.jpg

Hi, I have a Mi 8 with beta 20.7.16 . Can you tell me if stable V12.0.3.0.QEACNXM would be a downgrade or not? I want to move to stable but I don't want to format

Hi, I have a Mi 8 with beta 20.7.16 . Can you tell me if stable V12.0.3.0.QEACNXM would be a downgrade or not? I want to move to stable but I don't want to format
Sorry for you, but going back to stable require to format data downgrade or not.
Rom build is not the same...

Reactions: Bure22
Mi 10 umi china stable V12.0.11.0.QJBCNXM not update ?
No. The team has decided not to work anymore on android 10 builds.
Probably because android 11 builds are giving them so much problems.
IMO they should have continued to work on A10 as well, at least to keep happy those who decided to stick with it.
This way both A10 and A11 umi users are unhappy with what they have.
Looking forward to have a stable stable A11 build to move to.
My confidence is with the team!

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: Poney70 and Eoror24
No. The team has decided not to work anymore on android 10 builds.
Probably because android 11 builds are giving them so much problems.
IMO they should have continued to work on A10 as well, at least to keep happy those who decided to stick with it.
This way both A10 and A11 umi users are unhappy with what they have.
Looking forward to have a stable stable A11 build to move to.
My confidence is with the team!

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
Today, miui with android 11 have bugs both in beta stable and weekly,
For me the best ROM is the china stable today, it would be nice to have the latest version of the best ROM.
However, the incredible work of the team is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.