MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fastboot boot recovery.img - working without problem, i never install twrp, always run with fastboot
fastboot boot twrp.img --> Boot recovery, twrp or other name if you changed once, if you reboot to bootloader, you must use this command again
fastboot flash boot recovery.img/twrp.img or what name it have --> flash TWRP into recovery partition and you will be have physicaly this recovery on your device.

After the latest update for mi 10 and try to boot into recovery my phone stuck to fastboot and i can't boot to sistem and recovery. Now I'll try to flash stock rom with Mi flash.

After the latest update for mi 10 and try to boot into recovery my phone stuck to fastboot and i can't boot to sistem and recovery. Now I'll try to flash stock rom with Mi flash.
you can boot to twrp by adb command only so you need pc to do that

No i cant even fastboot reboot don't work. Strange thing happened right now. After I try to flash stock rom Mi flash exit with error too many links but after that i was able to boot into twrp. After flashing te rom again everything work.

i`m using fastboot to boot recovery and flash new versions of xiaomi.eu, i don`t want to install twrp to phone memory
And you are using stock recovery, or I am mistaken?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

No i cant even fastboot reboot don't work. Strange thing happened right now. After I try to flash stock rom Mi flash exit with error too many links but after that i was able to boot into twrp. After flashing te rom again everything work.
No, you have to use fastboot boot twrp.img then, in TWRP, go in "Reboot" menu > "System". If not working, you have to boot in TWRP again via fastboot and install your current ROM version. ;)

in phone is stock recovery, when i want to update xiaomi.eu i boot recovery by using fastboot, update firmware and thats all
Okay, got it. Thank you for the reply.
Hiwever, your every answer triggers more of my questions.
:)
Did you flash the new stable 12.2.2?
How is it behaving? I am mostly, interested in dual apps performance (bored everyone with it, I'm afraid).
Where do I get the stock recovery?
What's the procedure flashing a rom through stock recovery? Why does xiaomi.eu suggest using twrp if it is possible to flash through stock recovery?
If you wish, we could take this discussion to pm.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

No, you have to use fastboot boot twrp.img then, in TWRP, go in "Reboot" menu > "System". If not working, you have to boot in TWRP again via fastboot and install your current ROM version. ;)
this also didn't work. Now a I'm scared to try to boot in recovery.

ok ,, i update my Mi 10 from 12.0.8 Android 10 to 12.2.2 Android 11 with dirty flash via Twrp and every thing work fine ,, sure i was try weekly beta befor and i know android 11 problems and its still there in 12.2.2 , dual app dont work and cuased sys app crash and some apps dont apply coustm fonts (facebook,whatsapp,instagram) and i will try the adb command to run twrp when i back to my pc to see if i can boot to twrp or not

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Now my phone is dead. I try to boot into twrp and now I have dead phone. Never try to boot twrp with this version. Don't know what will happen when next update comes.

"didn't work" = black screen? You may need to wait ~1 minute for TWRP to successfully boot after using fastboot boot twrp.img command...

I have the same problem when I try to boot in recovery. Only fastboot is possible but with your help I installed latest twrp from LR and now I,m back in system. I tried again and also no recovery. Question: Do I have to do this from now on every time I want go in Recovery ? Is there a solution for this problem ?
Thanks again for your help.

Sorry, this is a noob question, probably. I see someone mentioning Stable 12.2.2? Is this available? I thought the last stable was from June?

I am waiting for Stable to overtake the last Mi 8 Beta version, so I can upgrade without wiping data...

great, thanks for the super stable rom mi 10.
reboot fastboot mode ... wow .... no twrp boot....
no flash via fastboot mode ... i think it is stable ??? WTF

Sorry, this is a noob question, probably. I see someone mentioning Stable 12.2.2? Is this available? I thought the last stable was from June?

I am waiting for Stable to overtake the last Mi 8 Beta version, so I can upgrade without wiping data...
In my view from weekly to stable format data is needed overtaking or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.