Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
12.2.2's bug
Anyone else?
03c7089ff1a7f98a4c272ef127ae11e5.jpg

why this happen to your phone ???
In the latest update for Mi 10 there is a problem with TWRP. When I decided to check if this is the case with me, the phone went into Fastboot. He did not accept commands. reboot, boot, flash. I decided to use Mi flash and install Stock rom but it went without success. For some reason, I was able to log in to Twrp and reinstall the latest update. Then I tried to enter the recovery again without success. He went into the fastboot and again did not accept my commands, I went to turn it off forcibly and the phone died.

In the latest update for Mi 10 there is a problem with TWRP. When I decided to check if this is the case with me, the phone went into Fastboot. He did not accept commands. reboot, boot, flash. I decided to use Mi flash and install Stock rom but it went without success. For some reason, I was able to log in to Twrp and reinstall the latest update. Then I tried to enter the recovery again without success. He went into the fastboot and again did not accept my commands, I went to turn it off forcibly and the phone died.
Almost the same happened to me. No matter what I try, always booting into fastboot and not able to do anything. I tried to install Magisk and it wend wrong.

the same thing happen to my i got error in adb command but i read here that the adb command work with last twrp update so i try and its work but even when the adb not work and i go to fastboot when i restart the phone its work but cant go to twrp

fastboot getvar anti :1

flash_all batt :
fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *umi" || echo Missmatching image and device
fastboot %* getvar product 2>&1 | findstr /r /c:"^product: *umi" || exit /B 1

::check anti_version
if exist %~dp0images\anti_version.txt (for /f "delims==" %%a in (%~dp0images\anti_version.txt) do (set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=%%a))
if [%CURRENT_ANTI_VER%] EQU [] set CURRENT_ANTI_VER=0
for /f "tokens=2 delims=: " %%i in ('fastboot %* getvar anti 2^>^&1 ^| findstr /r /c:"anti:"') do (set version=%%i)
if [%version%] EQU [] set version=0
set anticheck="antirollback check pass"
if %version% GTR %CURRENT_ANTI_VER% set anticheck="Current device antirollback version is greater than this pakcage"
echo %anticheck% | findstr /r /c:"pass" || @echo "Antirollback check error" && exit /B 1
You could try this

Upgraded Dipper/MI 8 from 11.0.8.0 to 12.0.3.0(xiaomi.eu based rom) since this new release seemed somewhat stable and there haven't been any reports of terrible battery life.

No issues so far. Battery life seems ok, no massive standby drain or anything. Fancy new animations and super wallpapers. :D
Some apps asked for permissions again, but most didn't.
I've never used Dual Apps so no issues there.

Great work Xiaomi.eu Team!

You can try to flash boot.img from your previous rom , you have nothing to lose ..
Put boot.img of previous rom to adb folder ( where you have twrp )..
Connect to fastboot , open a cmd and write ..
fastboot devices ( device recognision ) ..
fastboot flash boot boot.img
If it passed OK you can go on with ..
fastboot reboot ( before hit enter hold vol down until phone enter fastboot mode again ) ..
Now try to boot to twrp not flash ..
fastboot boot twrp_umi.img ( or whatever you named it ) ..
Wow, thank you so much. It worked. TWRP does work
The next problem i that my laptop does not show the device. It's not possible to copy a rom to the device.
Do you have a solution for that?

Wow, thank you so much. It worked. TWRP does work
The next problem i that my laptop does not show the device. It's not possible to copy a rom to the device.
Do you have a solution for that?
I was 99,9% sure that it's gonna work ..
Can you tell me your device , it's mi 10 ??
If it's mi 10 , download the below twrp img ..
This is the latest known , i use this twrp 0623 also ..
Remember do not flash it just boot ...
fastboot boot UMI.img
And tell me what exactly did you try to do ..
You were with developer weekly rom or with previous stable rom ??
After all did you try to reboot to system by twrp and what's happened ??
Did you try to go to wipe and swipe to factory reset in twrp and then reboot to system ??
Try those things and tell me also what did you do and the contition of the device ??

You're gonna need format data but first of all we should try to boot the device to save what we want or what we can ..

Just as feedback, probably not very important: I downgraded to the stable build from the Weekly on my Mi8. I do not regret it. It was quite a bit of work, but phone now smooth again (clean install does these things). Not missing any features so far. I am not quite sure what even was added from 12.0 to 12.1.

I was 99,9% sure that it's gonna work ..
Can you tell me your device , it's mi 10 ??
If it's mi 10 , download the below twrp img ..
This is the latest known , i use this twrp 0623 also ..
Remember do not flash it just boot ...
fastboot boot UMI.img
And tell me what exactly did you try to do ..
You were with developer weekly rom or with previous stable rom ??
After all did you try to reboot to system by twrp and what's happened ??
Did you try to go to wipe and swipe to factory reset in twrp and then reboot to system ??
Try those things and tell me also what did you do and the contition of the device ??

You're gonna need format data but first of all we should try to boot the device to save what we want or what we can ..
My device is indeed MI10
TWRP is indeed 0632
I had installed stable 12.2.2 stable rom
That worked fine. Then I tried to install Magisk 21. Device was rebooting to bootloader.
I tried to recover with Xiaomi tool V2. No success.
Yes I wiped to factory reset en did format data (with the yes question) and rebooted.
of course the device is unlocked.

I have MI9T and I updated the rom from 12.0.4 to 12.0.6 today, I have noticed a BUG, I'm using my phone in the Hebrew language, and now when I search a name in my contacts, the results are blank and I can't see any name on the list... I can see the circle with the picture (if exist), but no name next to it..
I changed the language to English and the contact that is written in English I can see.. so I understand that the problem is with the Hebrew.
Does anyone maybe knows how to downgrade back to 12.0.4?
thanks!

My device is indeed MI10
TWRP is indeed 0632
I had installed stable 12.2.2 stable rom
That worked fine. Then I tried to install Magisk 21. Device was rebooting to bootloader.
I tried to recover with Xiaomi tool V2. No success.
Yes I wiped to factory reset en did format data (with the yes question) and rebooted.
of course the device is unlocked.
So the reason that you can't see files on internal storage in twrp is probably because you have to disable fingerprint and pin code ..
So disable fingerprint and check , if you're alright try to use motivo ..
If you still got issues maybe magisk is possibly the problem and you have to format data again ..

This ain't ....0623, right?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
Yes it is 0623 for umi ..

There is an option under
Settings->SIM cards & mobile network
"Remember SIM preferences"

That could help

Hello @geoorg, I tried this option but it seems to be not working. I reverted to the stable release 12.0.1.0, the contact app has the option to assign to every contact a preferred SIM, but when I make a call the phone uses everytime the predefined SIM for calls...Every suggestion is appreciated!

the same thing happen to my i got error in adb command but i read here that the adb command work with last twrp update so i try and its work but even when the adb not work and i go to fastboot when i restart the phone its work but cant go to twrp
The same with me. Under win10 the Mi 10 is not recognized in the device manager with Fastboot and consequently does not accept commands. The win10 android bootloader interface driver does not start.

Well I know that seems stupid but I really need help
I got Mi 10 with chinese rom and I tried to install the xiaomi.eu rom and it couldn't open so Can someone just give me steps to install it through recovery or fastboot please? Because everytime i try to install it, it doesn't even load

Well I know that seems stupid but I really need help
I got Mi 10 with chinese rom and I tried to install the xiaomi.eu rom and it couldn't open so Can someone just give me steps to install it through recovery or fastboot please? Because everytime i try to install it, it doesn't even load
Unlock bl first

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Under win10 the Mi 10 is not recognized in the device manager with Fastboot and consequently does not accept commands. The win10 android bootloader interface driver does not start.
I didn't have such problems neither with Win10 or Win7.
To confirm that I got your point:
You reboot the phone in fastboot mode (connected to the PC of course)?
You type fastboot devices and get empty dialog?

Did you try to type adb devices with the system on?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Status
Not open for further replies.