MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just bought the F2 PRO (EU version) with 8/256GB.

The latest fw it allows me to automatically download is 12.0.3. Why no 12.1.3 yet? I've read it should be out.

Why my phone can't recognize the 855plus chip ?

Hi, a little help please, I have Poco F2 Pro and Im currently on global 12.0.3 stable, Ive asked for bootloader unlock (have to wait) because i want to change to Xiaomi.eu
My question here is witch rom is the one for my device? because when in download page i see a few for K30, K30i5G, I guess it should be K30i5G for my F2 Pro right, or its HMK30Pro?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
After flashing new rom (with twrp) on mi 10 my twrp gone when i use volume up and power on its going to fastboot mode.
Is possible to get back twrp without format? i can boot it form adb, but from phone no.

After flashing new rom (with twrp) on mi 10 my twrp gone when i use volume up and power on its going to fastboot mode.
Is possible to get back twrp without format? i can boot it form adb, but from phone no.
Unfortunately there is nothing you can do at the moment.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi at all,

here is my first post.
First of all THX for the great xiaomi.eu roms!

I bought a K20 Pro from China and everything worked flawlessly.
Unlock the bootloader, flasht TWRP and flash the latest MIUI 12.0 stable.

I've found one annoying behavior.

The notification badges (numbers) are only visible if there is a new notification that you have not interacted.
And they just disappear when you dismiss a notification from the lock screen or the bar or open the app but keep the message unread.
In my old Honor 8 you can see all unread notifications until you actually read/open the content.
Is there any way (except different launcher) to make them permanent so you do not miss any notifications?

Hi, a little help please, I have Poco F2 Pro and Im currently on global 12.0.3 stable, Ive asked for bootloader unlock (have to wait) because i want to change to Xiaomi.eu
My question here is witch rom is the one for my device? because when in download page i see a few for K30, K30i5G, I guess it should be K30i5G for my F2 Pro right, or its HMK30Pro?

Thanks in advance.
Hello,

Poco F2 Pro = Redmi K30 Pro = codename "lmi". ;)

So you have to download HMK30Pro ROMs. :)

Reactions: HmeMarques
Ok thanks m8, I've been searching a little more and you are correct

Enviado do meu POCO F2 Pro através do Tapatalk

I had the same problem. I booted recovery via fastboot and then click on reboot the system, and the phone did boot. Problem si that i don't have a recovery right now, but I hope they will find the solution for permanent recovery.

I had the same problem. I booted recovery via fastboot and then click on reboot the system, and the phone did boot. Problem si that i don't have a recovery right now, but I hope they will find the solution for permanent recovery.

I have no found any other way, i still came everytime in Fastboot.
So now i have installed the xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.1.5.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11, but my Recovery doesent work, so i do a complete NEW Phone...

In the latest developer ROM, they found a way to make TWRP work with the latest update.
is it possible to use it in some way also on stable to have no more problems after updating to 12.2.2.0?

About TWRP issue for cmi/umi/lmi: it has been fixed by new TWRP builds for these devices - download these builds here: Mi 10 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro, Mi 10.
If you are flashing our ROM first time - flash these recoveries ONLY AFTER FLASH 20.10.15 and above for cmi/lmi, AFTER 20.11.5 for umi - otherwise you will get infinitive blinks on TWRP splash! Your recovery will be replaced automatically during 20.11.11/12 install as well. These TWRP builds don't support /data decryption - next updates have to be installed via USB-OTG (adb sideload doesn't work).
Starting this week Xiaomi has changed beta release strategy - our Friday MIUI releases will be based on Wednesday builds, not Thursday!
Android 10 releases this week = 20.11.11, Android 11 = 20.11.12

Reactions: spirosmeg
In the latest developer ROM, they found a way to make TWRP work with the latest update.
is it possible to use it in some way also on stable to have no more problems after updating to 12.2.2.0?

It wasn´t really an issue - just the use of fastboot...

Now you´d have to flash via usb-otg!

Reactions: Poney70
Update my mix2s and all works fine. One question: the new app vault is visually beautiful but the steps widget doesn't work with my amazfit gts, therefore it is useless. Is there a way to manage (change or delete) this widget (i have an option like that, but only for the next widget)?

Hey, last three phones I had were all on Xiaomi.eu, all on nova launcher. Bought Mi10, flashed the last stable firmware, did the titanium backup, and restore.

Was glad until installed nova launcher, which seems to severely been affected by android 11(miui) gestures.

What would you recommend? Any magisk modules solve this maybe? Or is this the dead-end for any 3rd party launchers on android 11? Any suggestions? If only downgrading is the suggestion, how can I understand which of the stable ROMs is last to be based on android 10?

Thanks,

What would you recommend? Any magisk modules solve this maybe? Or is this the dead-end for any 3rd party launchers on android 11? Any suggestions? If only downgrading is the suggestion, how can I understand which of the stable ROMs is last to be based on android 10?
- Recommend to not use gesture navigation. :p
- I don't know...
- It's up to Xiaomi's devs to do a better work... ^^
- Check the number at the very end of every Stable ROMs (filename) to know the Android version. ;)

About TWRP issue for cmi/umi/lmi: it has been fixed by new TWRP builds for these devices - download these builds here: Mi 10 Pro, Redmi K30 Pro, Mi 10.
If you are flashing our ROM first time - flash these recoveries ONLY AFTER FLASH 20.10.15 and above for cmi/lmi, AFTER 20.11.5 for umi - otherwise you will get infinitive blinks on TWRP splash! Your recovery will be replaced automatically during 20.11.11/12 install as well. These TWRP builds don't support /data decryption - next updates have to be installed via USB-OTG (adb sideload doesn't work).
Starting this week Xiaomi has changed beta release strategy - our Friday MIUI releases will be based on Wednesday builds, not Thursday!
Android 10 releases this week = 20.11.11, Android 11 = 20.11.12
What's the equivalent of 20.10.15 on stable build?

Hi to all of you mi fans any update of when a more stable version on the mi 10 pro still at 12.0.4 as the 12.1.3.0 was far from stable.
Thank you to all stay safe.

I set my sd card as internal storage and now it's giving me some problems: I have a 64gb phone and a 64gb sd card but after I set it to be used as internal storagey system show that i only have 64gb e the other 64gb is nowhere to be found and now I want to revert that operation but i can't find how to do it or if it's even possible..
MI8 LITE

Status
Not open for further replies.