MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else tried the latest MIUI stable 12.2.1.0.RJKCNXM_v12-11 build for Poco F2 Pro? How's it?
Also interested. I had to go back from Android 11 to A10 because the latest (12.1.3) was unusable for Poco F2 Pro.
- Google Maps closed very often
- headset did not work
- random reboot on rare occasions
- failed getting into silent mode
- random missing notifications
- some apps cannot read notifications for automation
- Keyboard touch sensitivity worse than 12.0.8
- some other bugs

Enviado desde mi POCO F2 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Also interested. I had to go back from Android 11 to A10 because the latest (12.1.3) was unusable for Poco F2 Pro.
- Google Maps closed very often
- headset did not work
- random reboot on rare occasions
- failed getting into silent mode
- random missing notifications
- some apps cannot read notifications for automation
- Keyboard touch sensitivity worse than 12.0.8
- some other bugs

Oh well, I took the risk and still not a true stable one. Gallery crashes if I keep it open longer than 5 seconds and apps takes some time to load after launching them, worse is some of them crashes constantly and the phone overheats even if it's not under stress...

Oh well, I took the risk and still not a true stable one. Gallery crashes if I keep it open longer than 5 seconds and apps takes some time to load after launching them, worse is some of them crashes constantly and the phone overheats even if it's not under stress...
Could the reason for such behavior be the dual apps? Are you using them?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Could the reason for such behavior be the dual apps? Are you using them?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
I'm using 2 for the dual apps. I'm not sure tho, this problem happened the same thing when I clean flashed one of the previous A11 build and that's when I'm not using the dual apps feature...

Hello everyone, greetings
I have installed on my little f2 pro the latest stable with android 10, that is, 12.0.8.0 QJKCNXM, now the last stable of xiaomi.eu has come out today but with android 11, that is, 12.2.1.0 RJKCNXM, my question It is if I can go from the 12.0.8.0 rom directly to dirty through the same updater to the 12.2.1.0 rom without formatting data yes, that is, without losing the information that I have in the internal memory of my device, without having any problem with bricking my device.
I appreciate your responses and thank you very much in advance.

I have installed on my little f2 pro the latest stable with android 10, that is, 12.0.8.0 QJKCNXM, now the last stable of xiaomi.eu has come out today but with android 11, that is, 12.2.1.0 RJKCNXM, my question It is if I can go from the 12.0.8.0 rom directly to dirty through the same updater to the 12.2.1.0 rom without formatting data yes, that is, without losing the information that I have in the internal memory of my device, without having any problem with bricking my device.
If I were you, I would wait for confirmation of the level of bugs. 12.0.8 is rather stable and 12.1.3 was completely not. I do not expect that Android 11 is still stable enough.

Dear developers, as a Premium member of Xiaomi Cloud, I used to be able to play my videos online in Gallery directly, but after upgrading from MIUI for China to this version, I had to download them to the local storage before playing.
Hope this can be fixed in subsequent updates, thx.

Last edited:
XIAOMI release mi 10 stable MIUI 12.2.2.0 in china is it the same we have here or there are some changes ??

Hi guys once again thank you for support I want to ask any opinions about the version 12.2.1.0 for cmi mi10 pro is it a real stable version or will be like the previous one full of bugs as I'm still at 12.0.4 for fear of a full wipe to downgrade in case it's not usable the new stable.

Any help or opinions??

Thanks and thank you for the amazing work to the xiaomi.eu team

I installed 12.2.1 on my F2 pro, coming from 12.0.8.

12.2.1 still has two bugs that i noticed on 12.1.3, too:

- Voice Match (OK Google) can't be activated (autoswitches off each time you try to enable it)
- Full Screen Gestures do not work, at least not with third party launchers.

Furthermore, SafetyNet fails, even when the phone is not rooted. When rooted (via Magisk 21.1), neither MagiskHide nor hiding Magisk Manager will help with that.

12.0.8 is still (by far) the most stable version there is. Why Version 12.1.3 and 12.2.1 got the "stable" label is hard to understand.

Reactions: Didac Gil
Like i said, stay on stable ROM and you'll be good.
So my advice, just flash a stable Xiaomi.eu rom for your device.
If you are having problems with choosing a stable rom, just post your device
If I would like to move over to global stock ROM, i would need to format data and it would be enough?

Reactions: Sylar82
Status
Not open for further replies.