MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed 12.2.1 on my F2 pro, coming from 12.0.8.

12.2.1 still has two bugs that i noticed on 12.1.3, too:

- Voice Match (OK Google) can't be activated (autoswitches off each time you try to enable it)
- Full Screen Gestures do not work, at least not with third party launchers.

Furthermore, SafetyNet fails, even when the phone is not rooted. When rooted (via Magisk 21.1), neither MagiskHide nor hiding Magisk Manager will help with that.

12.0.8 is still (by far) the most stable version there is. Why Version 12.1.3 and 12.2.1 got the "stable" label is hard to understand.

Full screen Gesture, working only on stock luancher
Hop it will be fixed soon. To use Nova luancher

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

I installed 12.2.1 on my F2 pro, coming from 12.0.8.

12.2.1 still has two bugs that i noticed on 12.1.3, too:

- Voice Match (OK Google) can't be activated (autoswitches off each time you try to enable it)
OK Google/Voice Match is not working properly on Xiaomi's Snapdragon 865 devices yet (no sound and voice in calls), thus is not being included.

- Full Screen Gestures do not work, at least not with third party launchers.
Full screen Gesture, working only on stock luancher
Hop it will be fixed soon. To use Nova luancher

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk
That's up to Xiaomi to fix. The new Recents panel and full screen gestures are part of the stock launcher, which is a limitation when it comes to using third-party launchers.
They are working on implementing support on POCO Launcher, but that's about it.

Reactions: cgdams
Just updated to MIUI v12.1.1.0 Stable (Android 11) on my K305G (picasso) but it seems like not really a stable version. Lots of apps closed by itself while half way using.

Just updated to MIUI v12.1.1.0 Stable (Android 11) on my K305G (picasso) but it seems like not really a stable version. Lots of apps closed by itself while half way using.
its dual apps Bug ,, delete dual app and dual app account's and reboot

its dual apps Bug ,, delete dual app and dual app account's and reboot

To delete dual app, I just need to disable the apps which I enabled in the dual app right? Any suggestion for second WhatsApp which can use google to backup the chat? Thanks.

Reactions: Sylar82
289 downloads 12.2.1.0 for the xiaomi mi 10 pro and nobody comments on anything and nobody gives clues about the recovery if it works or not and if there are problems.
someone could comment if there installation problems

289 downloads 12.2.1.0 for the xiaomi mi 10 pro and nobody comments on anything and nobody gives clues about the recovery if it works or not and if there are problems.
someone could comment if there installation problems

Top Performance, no lags, working safetynet (dual apps and third party launcher not tested)

Dirty flashed with "old" 3.4.2b recovery, cleared dalvik and cache, rebooted system - done!

Great thanks to devs!

Reactions: carlosml1
"I can't establish a VPN connection."
Is really vague. more details will make it possible to receive better help.
Sorry for my late response. Had a few busy days.
I reinstalled the latest update again to record a log which I've attached.

I configured a VPN to my home router to connect when I'm logged in a foreign wifi. When I try to connect to that VPN a message appears "no network connection available" (see the attached pic).
This happens connected to mobile network as well as to a foreign wifi.
When I'm logged into my home network I can connect to VPN without any issues.

Attachments

• logcat.txt
    206.5 KB · Views: 297
  • Screenshot_2020-11-21-21-22-50-579_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-21-21-22-50-579_com.android.settings.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 181
For Mi 10, how can this be a so called "stable version" when "ok google" doesnt work? This happens as well for the weekly version.

the gallery application continues to upload photos and pictures to the cloud although all syncs are disabled. firmware 12 0 3 0 phone mi8

Hi to all. The version for Pocophone F1 has not been updated for a long time. Should we expect further support or do I need to "drain" this device?

I installed mi 10 pro 12.2 1 eu version, in general, a stable version shows the signal incorrectly in hspa + mode on the signal indicator, except for the problems mentioned earlier, for example, it shows 4 steps while shooting 2 steps. Is there anyone else experiencing this problem?
Google translate

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-23-13-49-27-352_com.wilysis.cellinfolite.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-11-23-13-49-27-352_com.wilysis.cellinfolite.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 208
Sorry for my late response. Had a few busy days.
I reinstalled the latest update again to record a log which I've attached.

I configured a VPN to my home router to connect when I'm logged in a foreign wifi. When I try to connect to that VPN a message appears "no network connection available" (see the attached pic).
This happens connected to mobile network as well as to a foreign wifi.
When I'm logged into my home network I can connect to VPN without any issues.

What vpn/dns-provider do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.