MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I miss something, but for the MI10 says that's android 11, but i just found the 12.0.8.0 that's android 10..
Am I doing something wrong?!

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6000 utilizzando Tapatalk

I don't know if I miss something, but for the MI10 says that's android 11, but i just found the 12.0.8.0 that's android 10..
Am I doing something wrong?!

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6000 utilizzando Tapatalk
Latest xiaomi.eu Stable ROM for Mi 10 = 12.2.2.0 = Android 11 ;)

Last edited:

Apps configured for Battery optimization in this menu resets after every reboot and every now and then. I set blokada and a few more apps to not optimized, but they are gone after a restarts. I just realized this is why blokada closes itself. Any possible solution? It worked fine with 17.09.20 A10 weekly.

The last ROM for Mi9 SE is too laggy. I installed it two times doing format data and all wipes and the result was tha same

Just installed miui xiaomi.eu 12.0.3 for Redmi Note 8 (ginkgo), the "preferred network type", only has three option:
Prefer LTE
Prefer 3G
2g only.

How do I set to lock to use "LTE only" signal for a simcard permanently?
If using *#*#4636#*#*, LTE only setting will be gone after restarting the phone.
Thank you

Last edited:
Thanks, lemme check it out asap
NB: Steps seem to be complex, I don't know why I'm acting like a novice tho... the phone is my only device, I wouldn't want sh** that can result to unnecessary delay.
I will glad if u can just give summarized steps
thanks buddy
Yes, i understand, i had same feelings when i was unlocking and flashing my new device.

I can put together the steps. I just need 1 information before i begin
A screenshot of
Settings->
My device->all specs

Hi:
In my specific case (POCO F2 PRO 8GB RAM), it has not been fluid, with bugs. It's not for me yet android 11 with the stable xiaomi.eu version. I'm looking forward to a better twrp too. My biggest problem was the intrusive advertising, but removing MSA with XiaomiADBFastbootTools everything has improved

Thanks for your work

I have installed the last version on Poco F2 pro. You need to install it manually after the reboot on twrp.
I first have cleaned cache + dalvik then installed the rom (you will find it in the Root of the storage), i have cleaned cache + dalvik again then reboot. After the first boot I Always restart the phone one more time.
No bugs so far, battery life is correct.

why they never worried about the F1 well again, it remains an excellent device, because they do not release new versions or fix ???

Please a lot of people still have this device, and there is no reason to abandon it or buy another model

Pocophone F1 stable 12.0.2.0 please !!!!

why they never worried about the F1 well again, it remains an excellent device, because they do not release new versions or fix ???

Please a lot of people still have this device, and there is no reason to abandon it or buy another model
Please use search! There is already an answer for your question in this forum!

Reactions: Pfdn2
Hello,
I'm scared to update my Mi 10 from 12.1.5.0 to 12.2.2.0

It's the follow the correct step?
1. Enter to recovery
2. Erase cache and devilk
3. Install the new update
4. Reboot to system

After this it's impossibile to enter again in the recovery, right?
Only way is fastboot boot recovery.img, but the decryption not work and to flash other ROM i need to install via OTG, right?

It's necessary the do a full wipe for clean install of 12.2.2.0?

After the update app bank and gpay don't work? Netflix, Sky, Revolut work?

Sorry for my boring question

Hello,
I'm scared to update my Mi 10 from 12.1.5.0 to 12.2.2.0

It's the follow the correct step?
1. Enter to recovery
2. Erase cache and devilk
3. Install the new update
4. Reboot to system

After this it's impossibile to enter again in the recovery, right?
Only way is fastboot boot recovery.img, but the decryption not work and to flash other ROM i need to install via OTG, right?

It's necessary the do a full wipe for clean install of 12.2.2.0?

After the update app bank and gpay don't work? Netflix, Sky, Revolut work?

Sorry for my boring question
the update steps are correct ,,
the TWRP for mi 10 version 623 2B decryption work fine so if you use ADB fastboot boot recovery.img its work fine and can do update with it , but if you boot or flash the new TWRP for android 11 its only work with OTG ,
no need to do full wipe or formatting data the dirty update work fine

Reactions: Troj80 and Ivyn87
hello china stable version 12.0.9 could you build a rom on android 10 or if there is a guide to prepare custom rom we can deal with it ourselves android 11 versions are not stable and fluent enough

Google translate

@ingbrzy

Hello,

may I ask you is there a specific reason Mi 10 Lite is not on the list (I see rom present on downloads page).

As far as I know it is not passing SafetyNet test - is it something that depends on you and can we expect to pass it in future releases?

Thank you!

p.s.

I'm on latest EEA Global and trying to decide if moving to this one will bring me benefits (battery life is the one tempting me the most but not sure how much it will be improved as the EEA rom looks pretty clean compared to miui roms years ago).

Thank you for your efforts! I'm with xiaomi.eu rom last 4 years on my old Redmi Note 3 Pro and it still running very well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.