MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Last stable release Miui 12 EU fails to connect Google servers while searching for updates for the first few settings steps after installation, does anyone have the same problem?

it is impossible to proceed with the installation, I'm stuck.

seems to be WIFI troubles !!

Tried using phone data, same issue

Thank you

MI 9SE coming from last MIUI 10 stable

Last edited:
Guys, is gesture still can't be used by third-party laucher like nova on A11, mi 10 pro?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Hey.
Someone, know how do I change the maximum volume of the ear speaker?
What the file I need to edit?
Redmi note 8t xiaomi.eu 12.0.1

You can check the list of bugs here. official Xiaomi bugs like full screen gestures cannot be patched by xiaomi.eu devs.

A lot of issues posted here already being listed as bugs on the thread so there's nothing we can do to help, especially with official Xiaomi bugs. We can only hope official Xiaomi developer patched it in the future beta or stable releases. Maybe posting a bug report through the official Xiaomi community app?

Guys, is gesture still can't be used by third-party laucher like nova on A11, mi 10 pro?

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Poney70
Anyone know how to solve this high cell standby 1 hours standby drain 5% battery life
im using Mi8 xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8_V12.0.3.0.QEACNXM_v12-10.zip rom

You can try installing BetterBatteryStats (BBS) form xda here and identify what is causing the battery drain. Usually bad signal strength can cause cellular standby to drain your battery. It is better to troubleshoot idle drain using the steps explain in the BBS and post your dump on the thread. The people there is great at helping identify causes of battery drains

If you dont have the time to do all the troubleshooting and are rooted I would suggest getting FKM, Servicely and Naptime. I can get 0.1%/h idle drain over 8 hours sometimes for my Mi 10 5G. I'm on stable 12.0.8 (A10)

Reactions: Glenn_
I would like to know if this rom has the xiaomi native call recorder. Sorry about my English. Thanks

Hi,

I did everything what was said. But my phone boots up, I see the MIUI .. and afterwards I get into a bootloop.

How do I solve this?

I reinstalled the rom zip file.

In the beginning it says: Zip signature verification failed!
Error installing zip file ' /xiaomi.eu-multi ........zip '

After that it installed and it was successful but i cannot get into system... boot loop.

EDIT: After reinstalling again, it worked!

Thanks guys!

Hey guys, i have a MI10 (umi) with the last official global 12.0.6 wich is android 10.
I unlocked the bootloader, but wich twrp i have to install to upgrade to xiaomi.eu rom wich is android 11?!
Couse there are 2 type of twrp..

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6000 utilizzando Tapatalk

Use the one from the lini in the first post.
You should be fine with 3.4.2.0623

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

MI 10 pro here clean install with latest stable with format data. The phone stuck on Mi logo but boot with the second try. After that when I install magisk 21.1 and reboot I stuck on Mi logo with no way to boot again. I have to format data again and again. Any solution? Thanks

Latest 12.2.1 on Poco f2 Pro has still problems. Dual apps dont work, app vault seems laggy, notifications from apps (viber,messenger etc) sometimes works, sometimes not and gestures dont work on 3d party launchers. Also ctsprofile verification fail with magisk installed.
I strongly suggest staying on 12.0.8 android 10 and wait for a more stable android 11 release.

I am wondering, am I missing something or with the stable release there is no security updates? I mean, I haven't got any update since when I've installed it on my Mi9SE, and that's was a while ago (my current version is V12.0.2.0.QFBCNXM)

Thanks

EDIT: Wow, just checked and I actually have an update!!!

Hi good day! I'm on a custom rom. Do i need to install the stock miui 12 first before flash this rom? Thank you.

Last edited:
You can try installing BetterBatteryStats (BBS) form xda here and identify what is causing the battery drain. Usually bad signal strength can cause cellular standby to drain your battery. It is better to troubleshoot idle drain using the steps explain in the BBS and post your dump on the thread. The people there is great at helping identify causes of battery drains

If you dont have the time to do all the troubleshooting and are rooted I would suggest getting FKM, Servicely and Naptime. I can get 0.1%/h idle drain over 8 hours sometimes for my Mi 10 5G. I'm on stable 12.0.8 (A10)
This really useful information
i will troubleshoot the problem cause i wanna know the reason of battery drain tq for the information

Hi. Great work.
Im using mi 10T PRO with latest stable 12.0.7 eu.
I'm having issues with the contacts search when in hebrew language . When changing to English the bug is fixed.
Here is a video of the problem. In hebrew language
Video
And a Video2
In english language
(It seems that the screen recording freezing after changing language)

Last edited:
I can't find the latest MIUI12 build for Mi6. Anybody can help me find it? I tried on both sourceforge and androidfilehost but isn't there.

Hello together

Today I updated my Mi 10 (umi) from version 12.0.8.0 (Android 10) to 12.2.2.0 (Android 11). So far everything works, but the Wifi reconnects permanently after a restart. If I then switch off the Wifi and switch it on again after a few minutes, it stays on permanently. Did someone have the same problem or could you give me a hint how I can find the cause?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.