MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello together

Today I updated my Mi 10 (umi) from version 12.0.8.0 (Android 10) to 12.2.2.0 (Android 11). So far everything works, but the Wifi reconnects permanently after a restart. If I then switch off the Wifi and switch it on again after a few minutes, it stays on permanently. Did someone have the same problem or could you give me a hint how I can find the cause?

Thanks.

I also have problems with 12.2.2.0, but not only with Wifi. Somehow that update breaks the filesystem of my phone and after a while, no app can access the internal SDcard and when I restart my phone I get stuck in fastboot mode with no way of getting into recovery without flashing a Stock Rom. I think I will stay at 12.1.5.0 for now.

Hello all.

Running F20 PRO
MIUI Version 12.1.3 Stable

Got a few issues, i can't see these in the bug thread.

1st issue is very important, but i presume its been reported already.
The other issues are not important.

1. Banking apps in the UK detect root/modified phone. I have tried 3 different banks and they all block access.
I use Magisk hide, safetynet is passed on the magisk manager and an app called SafetyNet Test.
Your lmi passed
Safety Net Request, Response signature validation, Basic Integrity and CTS profile match all success.

I believe these banks are detecting the phone has an unlocked bootloader, as the phone is not rooted.
Santander, Nationwide and YSB are the banks. Note that the YSB is a business bank account.

I have tried adding apps to magisk hide list, renaming TRWP folder on phone, deleting all files on the phone with Magisk in name. Magisk Manager is renamed and hidden as Manager.
I have seen this reported on other forums and believe this is an Android 11 issue.

2. Double tapping the show all apps button does not switch between the most recent app.
So if i have Firefox and Settings open, i click on settings, i should be able to double tap recent app button to switch to Firefox.
This button is the bottom left, not sure if its called Menu or recent app button.
The screen will move the apps up and down in a pattern but not switch.

Call recorder and wireless Android Auto work, which is the main reason i use custom ROM, so thank you for this!

I am wondering, am I missing something or with the stable release there is no security updates? I mean, I haven't got any update since when I've installed it on my Mi9SE, and that's was a while ago (my current version is V12.0.2.0.QFBCNXM)

Thanks

EDIT: Wow, just checked and I actually have an update!!!
How is it working?

Hello, I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.2.2.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11.zip but Google Pay does not work. I receive the message, that system is modified or root. But I only unlock bootloader and flash eu rom and didnt root the device. I do not want to root since my banking Apps will not work.

Any clue how to get google pay works?

Hello, I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.2.2.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11.zip but Google Pay does not work. I receive the message, that system is modified or root. But I only unlock bootloader and flash eu rom and didnt root the device. I do not want to root since my banking Apps will not work.

Is related to the negative Safetynet. I have the same problem with my non-rooted MI10.

Hey, immediately after flashing 12.2.1 on HKM30PRO, calls volume sounded become so weak ,i can't hear the other side at all, i had to use speakers.
Has anyone encountered such thing?

It show update of mi 10t(apollo) on my mi 10 t pro (apollopro) 12.0.7 eu rom. I should to update or not?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-09-00-18-06-017_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-12-09-00-18-06-017_pl.zdunex25.updater.jpg
    186.5 KB · Views: 222
Hello everyone,
can anyone confirm that "OK Google" is running with the current stable on my Mi Mix 2S? Would be great ;-) and thanks a lot

Hello all.

Running F20 PRO
MIUI Version 12.1.3 Stable

Got a few issues, i can't see these in the bug thread.

1st issue is very important, but i presume its been reported already.
The other issues are not important.

1. Banking apps in the UK detect root/modified phone. I have tried 3 different banks and they all block access.
I use Magisk hide, safetynet is passed on the magisk manager and an app called SafetyNet Test.
Your lmi passed
Safety Net Request, Response signature validation, Basic Integrity and CTS profile match all success.

I believe these banks are detecting the phone has an unlocked bootloader, as the phone is not rooted.
Santander, Nationwide and YSB are the banks. Note that the YSB is a business bank account.

I have tried adding apps to magisk hide list, renaming TRWP folder on phone, deleting all files on the phone with Magisk in name. Magisk Manager is renamed and hidden as Manager.
I have seen this reported on other forums and believe this is an Android 11 issue.

2. Double tapping the show all apps button does not switch between the most recent app.
So if i have Firefox and Settings open, i click on settings, i should be able to double tap recent app button to switch to Firefox.
This button is the bottom left, not sure if its called Menu or recent app button.
The screen will move the apps up and down in a pattern but not switch.

Call recorder and wireless Android Auto work, which is the main reason i use custom ROM, so thank you for this!
Update to 12.2.1 and see if it helps. Ps i have no problems with my banking apps atm using magisk.

Is related to the negative Safetynet. I have the same problem with my non-rooted MI10.

Have you guys deleted the TWRP folder in your root? Go to file manager and check.

ON YOUR phone?
not possible since you get it in hand.
wow i love your humor! has as much content as your answer. but of course I would like to apologize to you for my choice of words. I mean of course on a mi mix 2s. I ask for your grace and good nature
Now that the question is hopefully asked to your satisfaction, I am looking forward to a useful answer

Last edited:
Reactions: Magiko59
wow i love your humor! has as much content as your answer. but of course I would like to apologize to you for my choice of words. I mean of course on a mi mix 2s. I ask for your grace and good nature
Now that the question is hopefully asked to your satisfaction, I am looking forward to a useful answer
No problem that's forgiven, but no need to be obsequious. Keep that other purpose.
About your important issue, it seems this is well known and latest progress are available with a single little search....

Reactions: Garnett
Thank you. then I'll give it a try. there were various problems with Google, I think for Snapdragon 865 devices. hence my question and therefore specifically searched for Mi Mix 2s here but found nothing about the stable release.

Hi, is there any fix for the alarm clock and nova launcher? If there is no alarm, it says 00:00am/pm. I use the Mi9T

@ingbrzy On the latest stable with android 11 for the MI10 (umi) 12.2.2.0, i can't use Google pay. The play protect says it's not certified. But apps like amazon prime works correctly (widevine L1).
Is there a solution?!
And the twrp for the umi (android 11), don't works correctly: can't mount data partition.

Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A6000 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: sxHeavy
I have big trouble with 12.2.2.0 stable on Mi10 too, lot of my app just crashed and crashed, then i stuck in fastboot all time.
Now i am back to Global and wait for new EU rom.

Status
Not open for further replies.