MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi K30 5G user here-
Latest MIUI version for this device is 12.1.4, but still many of us didn't get it in OTA and under 12.0.7 (which is last Stable based on A10).
How many days it may take to propagate update to all users (if the update is Stable beta, not Stable)?

MI8 ROM 12.0.2 Global. I have problem with my bluetooth connect Honda HFT. The connection always goes into connection mode and immediately turns off.
Please help!

Reactions: Colin1234
This is very buggy on my K20 Pro. The major bug I experience is having my phone lockup because unlocking your screen in landscape mode is broken.

Can those who use the 12.2.2 rom for Mi 10 (umi) share their experiences? What are the problems? I last used 12.1.3 and it was very problematic. There were a lot of freezes, napping issues, bugs, and excessive lag. The phone was working very slowly. What's the situation for 12.2.2?

Hello, as it can be understood from the screenshot, I am having a problem with the signal indicator. 4g and GSM signals are showing correctly. The problem is in hspa and hspa + mode. IMEI repair has been applied to my device.

With the network cell Info program, the signal indicator shows different, I cannot load the screenshot.

Hi. no file manager and gallery app works. its not because of battery optimization? every time each program exits after a few seconds :((

I installed miui 12.1.3 mi lite zoom has problem about gallery app is force close after click it

I clear cache this app it don't help

Hello,
I like the new ROM on Mi 9 12.0.6.0. but there is a bug. If I connect a USB drive to the phone the message on the display doesn't change from checking to disconnect. Can you check it if you have a little time in the Holyday or after? Thankks! :)

Can those who use the 12.2.2 rom for Mi 10 (umi) share their experiences? What are the problems? I last used 12.1.3 and it was very problematic. There were a lot of freezes, napping issues, bugs, and excessive lag. The phone was working very slowly. What's the situation for 12.2.2?
In my opinion, the firmware is generally very good. Much better than the previous one 12.1.3(12.1.5). The bugs that worry most are non-working dual apps(i'm not using dual apps), and partial problems with dark mode in some third-party applications, but I think this is a problem of the applications themselves.

Reactions: Nicatorium
Hi, I have a bootloop into twrp after flashing my POCO X3 to 12.0.6. I have done wipe data before flash, the process like no problems. What can I do now?

BR Lars

Hi, I have a bootloop into twrp after flashing my POCO X3 to 12.0.6. I have done wipe data before flash, the process like no problems. What can I do now?

BR Lars
Twrp > wipe > format data
Type "yes" and hit enter

Dear Dev Xiaomi EU,
After i install MI10_V12.2.2.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11. i got bugs:
1. Many apps force close:
1.1 all apps of Google
1.2 e-commerce app such as Lazada, Shoppee, JD and Ali express.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Dear Dev Xiaomi EU,
After i install MI10_V12.2.2.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11. i got bugs:
1. Many apps force close:
1.1 all apps of Google
1.2 e-commerce app such as Lazada, Shoppee, JD and ***********.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon
disable all dual apps..

Status
Not open for further replies.