MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noooooo!
:(
Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока
Yep, when creating clones, system applications start to close, but I am not disappointed 8). I'm disappointed with the reboot menu bug when using dark mode. May be this is theme bug?

Last edited:
But it appears that dual apps issue is coming from XEU, as in China stable there is no such problem.
I am beginning to consider to switch to china stable during the holidays...

Or, use some of the other options from the Play store, as I did with my previous phone.
What bothers me is to be stuck on 12.0.8, even though it's working great. No twrp issue, no lags, good battery, dual apps working.
I wonder why XEU can't fix it for two months already and to make otherwise great ROM perfect.

Hi Im on eea 12.2.1 but i cant Install TWRP when I try to boot into TWRP it is booting into fastbootmode. I tried TWRP 3.4.2 1206
Device Mi 10 umi

What gives you fastboot devices?

TWRP is installing. But after that I want to boot into TWRP it boot into fastboot again.
When I boot System it is booting normally and the Stock recovery returns

Did you try fastboot boot twrp.img (your recovery filename)?
Should be working. Be ready to wait over a minute for it to boot.

Last edited:
Did you try fastboot boot twrp.img (your recovery filename)?
Should be working. Be ready to wait over a minute for it to boot.

Its booting in TWRP thanks. And now Just Format Data and Install Rom?

Format data, transfer your ROM to your phone and then install.

You don't need to format data if you are just upgrading. For me it works.
But I have a new bug: Mi10 on 12.2.7 the AOD is disabling itself after some time. I'm not sure if it is relating to new notifications. When I unlock the device and lock it again AOD is showing up again.

He's changing base, thus he must format data.

hi all
i have a problem with a poco m3 with rom xiaomi.eu ; impossible to use sms app like textra or chomp ! is it a known problem ? thanks....

Last edited:
You don't need to format data if you are just upgrading. For me it works.
But I have a new bug: Mi10 on 12.2.7 the AOD is disabling itself after some time. I'm not sure if it is relating to new notifications. When I unlock the device and lock it again AOD is showing up again.
Check aod settings now have new option tap to show for 10 seconds

Who tried 12.2.7.0 for Mi 10 (umi) could you tell me if it works apps like Busibox, titanium backup and Lucky Patcher? I'm on 12.0.8 and it's only latest rom that all works 100% without problems. Thanks.

I'd like to buy a MI10, but I need to know if with the xiaomi.eu rom it is possible to use this phone with two sims (obviously changing the sims socket). Thanks in advance!

hi.
how to fix bootloop-fastboot after updating from 12.2.2 to 12.2.7.0 with data saving?
figured out myself. connect to pc in fastboot mode, in cmd write fastboot boot *yournameofrecovery*.img (try to reboot phone few times by pressin pwr+v- if you see FAILED). display must turn black. after this wait few minutes and you will see twrp welcome screen.

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
hi.
how to fix bootloop-fastboot after updating from 12.2.2 to 12.2.7.0 with data saving?
You need twrp 1206 to download here ..
Disable all fingerprint and pins , only pattern works for decryp twrp ..
Put twrp in your adb folder , rename to twrp.img , then enter fastboot mode , connect phone , open a cmd and type ..
fastboot devices ( device recognition )..
fastboot boot twrp.img ( wait 70 seconds to load twrp ) ..
Now you can flash update ..

NOTE
If you flash twrp.img then if you try to boot with command fastboot boot twrp.img you will have an error failed to load authenticate boot img ..
If you do that , you have to re-enter fastboot mode by holding buttons ( power and vol down ) ..
Then command , fastboot boot twrp.img will work and twrp will load ..

.... And after flashing each new ROM the recovery will be replaced with a 3.4.0, so flashing 3.4.2.1206 is useless, so only booting to this TWRP makes sense.
(Just adding a tip to @gkalen 's guide)
:)

Reactions: gkalen
.... And after flashing each new ROM the recovery will be replaced with a 3.4.0, so flashing 3.4.2.1206 is useless, so only booting to this TWRP makes sense.
(Just adding a tip to @gkalen 's guide)
:)

Personally i told to advanced users to delete recovery.img file from rom zip or we can also rename twrp 1206 to recovery.img and replace it inside the firmware-update folder at rom zip ..

Reactions: spirosmeg
Personally i told to advanced users to delete recovery.img file from rom zip or we can also rename twrp 1206 to recovery.img and replace it inside the firmware-update folder at rom zip ..
If I remember correctly, it works only for cmi?
In ROM zip file Ifor my phone 've seen only boot.img that considering its size could be the recovery file.

Status
Not open for further replies.