MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just flashed the latest MIUI stable 12.2.2.0 on my Poco F2 Pro and it looks like this is a huge improvement over the old A11 builds in the past but make sure you guys do a clean flash. Apps don't seem to crash anymore but mind that I was on this build for the past hour and hopefully it really is a stable one and is good for daily usage...

Reactions: Spysky and Krohme
Sad to hear that but thank you for the reply. I'm going to stay on 12.0.4, hopefully there will be a fix in one of the next releases.
Best room now, 12.0.4
The good thing about Android 11 is the 5 G works with double sime active

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

MI9 user, updated from 12.0.5.0 to 12.0.6.0 and now VoWiFi is not working anymore, should I post it on bugs?

nvm, after a time is working again by itself.

Last edited:
installed update of mi 10 pro, it seems that everything works perfect, installed from android 10 with twrp in the traditional way. it replaces twrp but it works perfect too. thanks

Which TWRP are you using now with Android 11?
Can you please check if now Do Not Disturb mode correctly works?
If you activate DND and set to receive calls from Anyone, does it ring only for calls now? Or as usal it rings for every message you receive? (Whatsapp, Telegram, Email etc etc)
Thank you!!!!

On a Pocophone F1 with V12.0.2.0.QEJMIXM this notifcation comes up:
Carrier Services

Google Play services error

Please complete action required by Carrier Services

This app won't work properly unless you allow Google Play Services' request to access the following:
  • Microphone
To continue, open Settings, then Permissions, and allow all listed items.

Edit: Solved with Hidden Settings for MIUI.

Last edited:
About 12.2.7 on mi 10 i can say battery seems good. Better then on 12.2.2
Was allways on mobile network and medium signal 4G. Alot of youtube and short gaming session.
I am happy with the update and can recommend it. Besides the twrp fiasco

How do I set two different notification sounds for two simcards in messages application?
Umi 12.2.7.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Yesterday I installed the 12.2.2 stable on my Mi 10 Pro. Before I had installed the 12.04 stable with TWRP 0623. Dirty flash on 12.2.2 works fine. Ok google and google pay work. Battery performance seems similar to 12.04 am, The TWRP 0623 is still installed. Despite the screen lock with fingerprint, I can start the TWRP with decrypt without any problems. Overall, everything runs very smoothly. The fingerprint sensor and face recognition reacts a little faster. The camera now also has the super moon mode. I had to delete dual apps to avoid app crashes. Also I had to delete the cache of the google play services because google photos did not sync. Anyway, so far a clear recommendation overall. I haven't discovered any downsides yet.

Hello, just made this account to thank the people who made this rom possible, Xiaomi.eu always been my favorite go to rom. I used it on my redmi note 9s, but it got water damaged. I switched to a new poco x3 nfc, and of course i installed this rom as my daily driver. Thank you a bunch, everything runs more perfect than stock rom.

Hi. Im now using Mi10t pro, just upgraded to the latest eu miui 12.5. Very lovely rom.. Now i want to root my phone for using card emulator. Which I been use it all time while im in android 10. And of course some online banking app not allow me to use if Magisk is in my phone. So my method is modified my nfc using Card emulator app becoming an "access card", then I uninstall the magisk everything. So i can use my phone as a "access card" also all online banking apps will works perfectly without magisk.

Here is a problem now im facing, I heard people say Android 11 root method is different, and also cannot "uninstall" like i does before. If doing wrong may brick the phone. I worry this happen, may I know how to do ya? Sorry im new about this.
Can u share the link of 12.5 EU rom, i didn't find it

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi. Im now using Mi10t pro, just upgraded to the latest eu miui 12.5. Very lovely rom.. Now i want to root my phone for using card emulator. Which I been use it all time while im in android 10. And of course some online banking app not allow me to use if Magisk is in my phone. So my method is modified my nfc using Card emulator app becoming an "access card", then I uninstall the magisk everything. So i can use my phone as a "access card" also all online banking apps will works perfectly without magisk.

Here is a problem now im facing, I heard people say Android 11 root method is different, and also cannot "uninstall" like i does before. If doing wrong may brick the phone. I worry this happen, may I know how to do ya? Sorry im new about this.
Useless multiposting is spamming!
Read forum riles and respect them.

Yesterday I installed the 12.2.2 stable on my Mi 10 Pro. Before I had installed the 12.04 stable with TWRP 0623. Dirty flash on 12.2.2 works fine. Ok google and google pay work. Battery performance seems similar to 12.04 am, The TWRP 0623 is still installed. Despite the screen lock with fingerprint, I can start the TWRP with decrypt without any problems. Overall, everything runs very smoothly. The fingerprint sensor and face recognition reacts a little faster. The camera now also has the super moon mode. I had to delete dual apps to avoid app crashes. Also I had to delete the cache of the google play services because google photos did not sync. Anyway, so far a clear recommendation overall. I haven't discovered any downsides yet.

If you activate DND and set to receive calls from Anyone, does it ring only for calls now? Or as usal it rings for every message you receive? (Whatsapp, Telegram, Email etc etc)
Thank you!!!!

Hi guys,

Tried to do a clean install and format 'cache' and 'data' to F2FS. Install went well, but after reboot to System, the screen hangs on the black screen with the MIUI logo indefinitely. Does this ROM support F2FS at all? If yes, what am I doing wrong?

Happy newyear everyone! Very greatful for this community :)

I am wondering how Mi8 Pro gets 2 stable updates in 2 weeks time and Mi8 Dipper seems to be long forgotten!

I agree, I am waiting for a dipper update too. My phone is in a brand new condition and I do not want to change it just to have an up-to-date security patch...

I am looking for another distribution now if xiaomi.eu is not updated soon for dipper; do you have any advice to help me choose? Thanks!

Or maybe is there a way to get the way to build it myself (I will share it in case of success).

Bugs Bugs Bugs! Google maps and PIP youtube doesn't go very well. YT will sometimes be missing and hard to manage on the screen. Floating window in Game boost mode doesn't allow you to drag it along the screen anymore. Chat Bubbles in messenger is hard to press and doesn't pop open when it's in a tricky position. Viber Call sometimes drops. On the upside, messenger doesn't crash anymore. Maps and Youtube PIP still doesn't work in full screen gesture. I also had a problem with very laggy Gboard yesterday with this update but it seems gone now.

Hello, I have problem with reading mode and color scheme, when I use Chrome browser, Brave etc, reading mode and color scheme turns off, I tried official global stable rom but that didn't help, then I flashed again stable rom from xiaomi.eu (12.0.3). I did format data before flashing. Anyone can help me with this? It's really annoying and I don't know how to solve this problem
Edit: mobile - Xiaomi Mi 8

Thank you!!!!
If DND is activated, sound and vibration is off for incoming calls and messages.

Slve a tutti
volevo sapere dopo lo sblocco bootloader e istallazione recoveri twrp, avete provato se funzionano i pagamenti wireless/nfc??

Dovevi scrivere in inglese per ottenere una risposta.
Please state which phone you are using.
Some users have reported problems with gray, but as far as I know, there is a. Magical module that fixes it.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Status
Not open for further replies.