MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

just noticed that Xiaomi released miui 12 stable for Redmi Note 5, does that mean that there will be a xiaomi.eu one too?

So, for Mi Mix 3 users:
There are no notable issues with the new update so far.

App vault blur is sometimes glitchy, also, earphone battery indicator is a bit misaligned.

Nice one, though.

So does this mean China ROM wont ever release or just later?
Redmi Note 5 (whyred) have China ROMs, but MIUI 12 is not released yet for this ROM region. So no MIUI 12 xiaomi.eu ROMs (normally) until released. ;)

Hi!! I'm new in this forum and I wanna change from the regular version with bloatware to this one but I have a couple questions:

First of all I have a Redmi Note 9S (Curtana)

1.-
Do I have to perform a full wipe (factory reset) if I'm moving to literally the same version? 12.0.2.0

2.-
Does this have OTA updates like the version that comes on the phone?

3.- The safety net thing it says it passes but is it for like all apps (Banking apps)? Just wanna make sure.

And thanks for the hard work with the releases!!

Hi!! I'm new in this forum and I wanna change from the regular version with bloatware to this one but I have a couple questions:

First of all I have a Redmi Note 9S (Curtana)

1.-
Do I have to perform a full wipe (factory reset) if I'm moving to literally the same version? 12.0.2.0

2.-
Does this have OTA updates like the version that comes on the phone?

3.- The safety net thing it says it passes but is it for like all apps (Banking apps)? Just wanna make sure.

And thanks for the hard work with the releases!!
Hello and welcome aboard! =)

1 - When coming from any another ROM (Official ROM = another ROM), you must "Format Data" (that's not "Wipe /data" or "Factory reset") in TWRP (in "Wipe" menu).

2 - Yes.

3 - SafetyNet passes is not 100% sure now since a change from Google:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

;)

btw Firefox and DuckDuckGo works fine
I found solution for Chrome on Reddit.

in chrome://flags flag "Dynamic color gamut" should be disabled.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@ingbrzy

Device: Mix3 (Perseus)

Dirty flashed the latest stable v12.0.3.0.QEECNXM from last weekly 20.9.4 of September. The device boots to lock-screen for 2 seconds and then reboots to TWRP. It's not a crash reboot as the reboot animation spins for 10 seconds as if some function is calling for a device reboot. If you select reboot to system from TWRP, it reboots to TWRP again. Dirty flash the same ROM and it boots to lock-screen for 2 seconds and then the same loop. Tried with and without Magisk, same results. Even updated TWRP to 3.5.0-9, still same. Any solution without device wipe would be appreciated since i have offline app data for work which isn't backed up anywhere.

Last edited:
@ingbrzy

Device: Mix3 (Perseus)

Dirty flashed the latest stable v12.0.3.0.QEECNXM from last weekly 20.9.4 of September. The device boots to lock-screen for 2 seconds and then reboots to TWRP. It's not a crash reboot as the reboot animation spins for 10 seconds as if some function is calling for a device reboot. If you select reboot to system from TWRP, it reboots to TWRP again. Dirty flash the same ROM and it boots to lock-screen for 2 seconds and then the same loop. Tried with and without Magisk, same results. Even updated TWRP to 3.5.0-9, still same. Any solution without device wipe would be appreciated since i have offline app data for work which isn't backed up anywhere.
Format Data only.

I need the data. format data will wipe internal storage and that's not an option since it's important work data.
Flash your previous Weekly ROM again. If your device doesn't boot to system (only in TWRP), try this => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...t-were-shipped-with-android-9-or-below.58318/

Trying to go to Stable MIUI 12.0 version from Weekly MIUI 12.1 was not a clever idea. ^^

Wait a newer Stable ROM version but a "Format Data" (or factory reset?) may still be required. :)

Hello. I´m on poco f2 pro/lmi newest build. In gallery I turned cloud on, because I purchased 50gb storage. I have set it up to look for objects and people. It´s set up like over 3 month, but still the folders are empty. Is this a bug? Is there any way to make it able to work?

On MI10(umi) I installed all the stable versions till 12.2.2 and everything was fine.

But since I installed 12.2.7, Viper4Android FX v2.7.2.1 does not work anymore.

I also tried to format and reinstall everything from scratch booting recovery TWRP3.4.2.b and rooting with Magisk 21.2.

Nothing. I also tried to install Audio Modification Library v4.0 (that anyway was never needed before).

It does not work even in Legacy or Compatibility mode.

Do you know if there is a solution or if it is a known unsolvable problem?

hi, can anyone tell me what the note 9s is based on if its not the Chinese build?
  • Based on China Stable / Weekly builds (except POCOF1, HMNote6Pro, HMNote8T, HMNote9ProMax, HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S, HMNote9ProEU)
and is miui 12 stable enough for a daily phone? or should i stick to miui 11? im currently on global 11.0.10
Hey, I use both Note 9s and Poco X3 NFC, both on EU Rom, from what I understand both run on the Chinese Rom, (if it's not on Chinese Rom it has all the features of it) but the 9s doesn't get so frequent updates. From what I have seen up to date it works fine with almost no bugs, just the battery may be used up a little faster.

Hallo
Ich habe die 9S Curtana und kein Problem mit der Batterie!
Ich habe im Grunde "dunklen Modus" eingestellt und der Akku hält fast 3 Tage bei normalem Gebrauch. Überprüfen Sie Nachrichten, E-Mails usw. Ich bin jedoch kein Gamer ...

Xiaomi mi10 (UMI)

hello. wondering if anyone can help me with this. I did an update with updater from settings to 12.2.7 Stable. i was in a bootloop on FASTBOOT mode but figured that for some reason my TWRP was uninstalled? so i used ADB and try to install TWRP again. i was able to reboot the phone... but everytime i try to go into recovery mode it goes to fastboot mode... and the only way to get into recovery mode is to use ADB and type

fastboot boot twrp.img

i believe i have this version of TWRP - recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img

i still cant figure out which version of twrp to install that woudl stick? i tried searching, but maybe i am searching the wrong words on search bar...

another question, when and if i am able to fix this problem... i want to try going to WEEKLY. do i have to wipe/format the phone? or can i upgrade the rom and can keep all my apps and data? of course backup first.

thanks in advance!

Download and flash twrp 3.4.0 little turtle. It could be also found under the name "....after..." certain date.
This one will stick, but you will be able to flash ROM only with OTG. Otherwise, for flashing out can always use the one you mentioned "....1206", but as you noticed you can only access it via fastboot/adb.
For moving from weekly to stable format data is mandatory. But you can make a backup in twrp and restore it after flashing the ROM.

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: initialdwiko
Hello, I have one problem, my phone is a Mi 10 pro cn version, I have installed the most recent eu stable version, but I'm having a problem with the dual sim, only the sim with the Data enabled is active, the other line is dead, anyone knows how to fix it?

Btw, the same is happening with the mi 10 also cn version of my gf.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-08-17-24-30-176_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-08-17-24-30-176_com.android.settings.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 230
I have a redmi k30 Ultra. I'm really happy to use this rom. It's flawless.
ps:1 stable could use magisk,but it need to be the latest version
2 i sucessfully use magisk moudle to install mi wallet and mi pay

since the current update I don't get a display of who is calling me. there is "unknown" in the display with every call. No phone number and no name.
Any solutions to fix this?
----------------------------------------
problem fixed !
i reset the phone app and wiped cache / dalvik.
probably the problem was that I imported my cloud backup after the installation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.