MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! I have Mi8 with Miui 10 and android 9. Will it be safe to install this Miui 12 version or I need to do something before flashing?

I have redmi k30 5g. Frontcam is not functioning on 12.1.4. weather it is china or EU rom. So I returned back to EU rom 12.0.7.0. what maybe the possible solution to fix the front cam in 12.1.4

Hello, I have Mix2s with V12.0.2 - Will be a UPDATE ? Thanks
There is a new UPDATE for Mix2s - V12.0.3.0.QDGMIXM

question: why is the MIUI 12 of Redmi Note 6 Pro (tulip) based on the global rom? I ask this because the global version for the Redmi Note 5 Pro (Whyred) was released, but it does not (yet) have a EU rom, and I read that it will only have when the Chinese rom comes out

Mi Mix 3 got 12.0.3, but sound assistant for separate sound controls are not available although changelog states it should have.

Hi. Someone can answer me what "EOL" means for Redmi 7A in "Rollback Protection" tab in Devices list STABLE ROMS? Does it means that xiaomi.eu ROM with MIUI 12.0 will not be released for 7A? I would be grateful if anyone can answer me.

Ps: I'm not asking why Xiaomi.EU ROM with MIUI 12 would not be released for Redmi 7A, i'm asking if it will be released.

Hi. Someone can answer me what "EOL" means for Redmi 7A in "Rollback Protection" tab in Devices list STABLE ROMS? Does it means that xiaomi.eu ROM with MIUI 12.0 will not be released for 7A? I would be grateful if anyone can answer me.

Ps: I'm not asking why Xiaomi.EU ROM with MIUI 12 would not be released for Redmi 7A, i'm asking if it will be released.
EOL = End of Life
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-12-28-29.59085/#post-579782 last sentence

Reactions: Kennxp
I installed the stable Miu12 few weeks ago and now I have an update. Do I have ti update via TWRP or automatically? If with TWRP I need a password to update it?
Please help me.

I installed the stable Miu12 few weeks ago and now I have an update. Do I have ti update via TWRP or automatically? If with TWRP I need a password to update it?
Please help me.
usually, you use the updater app to download the update. When done the updater app asks to reboot to install update.

you didn't mention device and rom versions

Any intention for Redmi 8 since it got global miui 12?

Redmi 8 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I have a redmi k30 Ultra. I'm really happy to use this rom. It's flawless.
ps:1 stable could use magisk,but it need to be the latest version
2 i sucessfully use magisk moudle to install mi wallet and mi pay
You wrote you have european rom installed on your K30 Ultra. How is it possible? I cannot find any version of the european rom for this smarthone.
Are you sure you have Redmi K30 Ultra (with Mediatek processor)?
Thanks in advance for any help in this.
Can anybody help with this and clarify if any xiaomi.eu rom is possible to install on this phone, please?

Yes fortunately. I was very worried as last time when I tried to install the daily rom I tried to update it and the mobile got stuck on MIUI sign for about a week. Is it possible that when I install an update, it will not go to TWRP?
For xiaomi.eu ROMs, TWRP is used to install updates. So not possible to do without TWRP

I cannot find the Xiaomi Cloud app on the phone since the newest 12.0.3 update (Mix 3). In the file explorer there is a Mi Drive app built in, but it is a bit confusing because it pushes an error message everytime I open it (even though it works) and it is nothing like the previous Cloud app.

I found solution for Chrome on Reddit.

in chrome://flags flag "Dynamic color gamut" should be disabled.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Oh man thank you, If im reading right i had the exact opposite problem, my reading mode turned off and color profile reset so i had to turn on back reading mode and color profile. Now its fixed fortunately even with Brave browser.

Hi. I have a question with the sensitivity of the RN7 microphone, it is heard under the audio that is sent from WhatsApp. I tested it and with just enough it reaches 33.8 db. I tried different headphones as well and the same thing happens. They can confirm if it is the problem of most of the xiaomi (according to comments in other forums). Is there a solution by modifying any parameter? Thank you.

How do I enable the AOD setting and double tap in this rom? I can't find them
For AOD
Settings > Always-on display & Lock scree

Double tap to wake
Settings > lock screen > double tap to wake or turn off screen

Double tap to turn off
Settings > home screen > double tap to turn off

Cheers! :cool:

For AOD
Settings > Always-on display & Lock scree

Double tap to wake
Settings > lock screen > double tap to wake or turn off screen

Double tap to turn off
Settings > home screen > double tap to turn off

Cheers! :cool:

That option (AOD) is not in my phone (Redmi Note 9S), I thought that they were available to all devices the only one available is the double tap one.

Status
Not open for further replies.