MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those having problems with SafetyNet, I think Google changed something and broke it, and I think is not even working on official Global ROM's

Now i have installed the NEW ROM 12.2.8 for MI10
now i see 2 Problems, my Theme MARS is gone and i finde ther not again.
And Saftey Net do not more work again its now RED, it gives the instruction with Termux, but this do not more work.
Anyone the same Problem ther com from 12.2.7?

Reactions: Wauthier
And Saftey Net do not more work again its now RED, it gives the instruction with Termux, but this do not more work.
In new global rom (indian) there are new location for earth (zakynthos greece) and mars superwallpaper...

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: flatout23
For those having problems with SafetyNet, I think Google changed something and broke it, and I think is not even working on official Global ROM's
True- off global rom
cf9c51ca6ccee70e8772405f37a8de06.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

hello, i just bought mi10. Which version do you recommend? 12.2.7 or 12.2.8?

Are dual apps working on 12.2.8 on mi10(umi)?
Sorry for the question, but I use the phone for work with dual sim. Whatsapp on both sim is essential for me that works.
Thanks for the support

Reactions: m@c|-|oR

with me it also no longer works and I am still on the 12.2.7. is a general problem

Hi Guy,

Question with POCO X3 NFC: Device is not certified at Google Play

- Unlocked bootloader and installed TWRP 3.5.0
- Flashed the latest EU ROM v12.0.6
- Google Play Store - "Device is not certified"
- Flashed it again with the EU ROM and still the same error "Device is not certified"

I am able to run the Google Play but unable to install Chrome, Gmail, Maps...etc.

I used MiFlash to go back to the Global Rom v12.0.3 and the device is certified again.

Any idea?

Thanks!

Not confirmed. SafetyNet passed and Gpay nice work, in 12.2.2-12.2.2.7.12.2.8 XEU
IMG_20210113_134410.png

Hi, I just updated my poco f1 to the latest 12.0.3 , but now keeps telling me that health app keep stopping... and the app is not working anyone with the same problem ? Any idea how to fix it ?

p.s: Update: oddly tryed manual update/downgrade of the health.apk and so , it turns out there is no free space on /system/ , re-flashed again the whole rom and now everything is working, just on first run health app wanted to add my info again , strange there were not any issues in the flash log on the first attept

Last edited:
I have Mi 9 SE, 3 weeks without any software change, on this stable EU ROM. It was never rooted. From today morning NFC payments disabled in Google Pay. Cannot be activated again. In Google Play it is reported as not certified. SafetyNet reports failed with CTS profile match - fail. I tried several fixes found in forums, none of them helped. Google Pay chat support cannot help, they see no problem with my account or card. According to them it has to be sorted out by Xiaomi :) Any chance to fix this, except rooting and hiding?

Reactions: cutandaweb
Latest Poco f2 pro /redmi k30 pro 12.2.2. has very unstable GPS, it gets better when it is rebooted. But it is very problematic, because when you need it during driving you can't get proper assistance. Is there a way to solve this problem without reverting back to older Roms?

Hi all.
Sorry to bother you I just updated to latest rom for mi 10 pro thinking gpay would work again but still doesn't I don't have magisk on my xiaomi.eu rom can anyone tell were can I download the right version as I've download the current one on official page and had boot loop I know I need to boot from twrp just need to know Witch one is the right one to run.
Thank you in advance to all.

Reactions: lakyljuk
Status
Not open for further replies.