MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My phone is MI 8. I've been using latest weekly release miui 12.1 (20.9.4) since july. Weekly release is terminated since july. So, should I flash the latest stable version (12.0.3.0)? It's released in november.

It's very confusing about choosing the versions. Which one is better? Are there any differences?

Click "View summary" and take a screenshot...
Help me
Screenshot_2021-01-15-06-34-09-459_com.miui.bugreport.png

hello guys,
can't install miui_12.2.4 eu or global for pocof2pro by twrp, facing this error, can you help pls?

Attachments

• 1212.jpg
    1212.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 324
Is there any working TWRP for Mi 10 i can use to update ROM without fastboot and a PC?
Now I need to boot wzsx150 TRWP (2306 version) and then flash the ROM.
I wasn't able to permanenty install this TWRP version.....

What is the right TWRP for MI 10 - 12.0.6 Global? There are many release (mocha, gemini, libra)
Is there a step by step for MI 10

I searched the forum but found nothing. Only the instructions of the first post

Right choice?
TWRP_umi.img

Last edited:
Is it possible to go back from weekly release to the stable version?

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk
Since you are using a mi 10T pro.
You have to format data in twrp
Then install stable rom

Same thing applies if you are going from stable to weekly.
It's easy and straightforward ;)

Reactions: pjgoncalves
I had problems with the OTA update.
On a Mi 10, I did an update to the 12.2.8.0 version.
After the update, the phone rebooted on FastBoot and was locked there.

No way to reboot into TWRP, or reinstall TWRP using fastboot.
I had to use MiFlash to reflash the official EU Rom, and then reinstall TWRP using fastboot and reinstall the .EU rom.

For curiosity, I tried to install the 12.2.8.0 here, from TWRP. No luck, again stuck into FastBoot. This time however I could reinstall TWRP from fastboot without needed to use MiFlash.
Then installed version 12.2.7.0 from TWRP and all worked fine!

So there def seems to be a problem with 12.2.8.0 for me.

After getting back to 12.2.7.0, I tried again the update, but same result (stuck in fastboot).

Any ideas? Suggestions?

After update to 12.2.8.0 flash normal twrp, not wzsx. You can also try, original chinesee a11 recovery (not tested)

After update to 12.2.8.0 flash normal twrp, not wzsx. You can also try, original chinesee a11 recovery (not tested)

Thanks! It works now.
Let me shared what worked for me.

Since I already had to wipe all data, I did a fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-XIAOMI10-CN-wzsx150.img
From there, I installed the 12.2.8.0 and it worked.
I think at some point I did a fastboot flahs with the TWRP-3.4.2B, which I've learnt causes problems.

I didn't get a chance to try with the normal twrp.

Why is it that when you take a screenshot and you click the mini image that pops out you get nothing like before? You usually see the image and you are able to edit it right there but when you press it it does nothing and just disappears.

I have a Mi Note 10, and with the last stable release could not have dual app working properly. I tried both clean and dirty flash (from stable12.0.2.0), also with the suggested steps in this forum (delete the dual apps account, ...) with no luck. At moment I revert back to 12.0.2.0: is there a solution I can try to update to 12.1.3.0 with dual apps working?
Thanks in advance!

I have a Mi Note 10, and with the last stable release could not have dual app working properly. I tried both clean and dirty flash (from stable12.0.2.0), also with the suggested steps in this forum (delete the dual apps account, ...) with no luck. At moment I revert back to 12.0.2.0: is there a solution I can try to update to 12.1.3.0 with dual apps working?
Thanks in advance!
The "Dual apps" feature is known to create issues on Android 11 ROMs. I think it's fixed in latests Weekly ROMs and so the Stable branch will get a fix later. ;)

Reactions: fabiodifa
i have a problem and need assistence for a mi9tpro. i installed the twrp, whiped data,copied the xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_V12.0.6.0.QFKCNXM_v12-10... stable rom and selected it for install. after it did the instalation the phone refused to boot into the operating sistem.

i booted again into the twrp, pressed format data and it showed successfull but with a error message. now i can't copy any file to the phone and i am stuck with a phone withouth operating sistem

Status
Not open for further replies.