MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wich TWRP you have used?
On my toco, after upgrading to Xiaomi.eu MIUI v12.1.1, on Android 11, I used a custom TWRP, the version 3.4.0-14, produced by Mauronofrio, from the XDA forum:

Before, I used the TWPR v3.3.1, also from Mauronofrio.

Hello, try to remove all dual apps (cloned apps) and "All dual apps accounts" in dual apps settings (phone's settings). ;)
I confirm this.
But, disabling the Cloned apps is not sufficient.

You should go into:
Settings -> Apps -> Cloned apps -> settings icon (on the top right corner) -> Remove cloned apps (the top option).
This will take some time, and then the phone will reboot itself automatically.

I think this is due to the fact that, one some applications, MIUI has to also copy Google Services - in order to attend both instances of the same application.
On Android 11, Google might have changed some things, and it seems that Xiaomi was not able to implement this feature properly on this build (v12.1.1) for the Mi Note 10 Lite (toco).

I tried to reactivate this feature, and the same issue arises again: FC (force closure) on many applications, after some seconds of opening them.

I guess I can live without this feature for a month or two (hopefully not more).

Thank you all!

Reactions: Poney70
I've question about Mi note 10 lite, im using mi8 and i had mi6. There were working twrp properly. What is recomended way to flash xiaomi.eu for toco? If new version will be avaliable it will requere more steps than on e.g. mi8 (download from updater and auto flash via recovery as ota)?

Thanks in advance.
Thank you for the Information. There is no stable TWRP for the mi note 10 lite, that is the Problem. I have the same device and i am wory to Update.
On my toco, after upgrading to Xiaomi.eu MIUI v12.1.1, on Android 11, I used a custom TWRP, the version 3.4.0-14, produced by Mauronofrio, from the XDA forum:

STABLE TWRP for toco ..
By @geoanto555 .. https://www.mediafire.com/file/hs3kgqq5sv9uq0n/twrp_toco-MN10L_3.5.A10-01-01-2021_bl-l.img/file
By alex .. https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=8889791610682900726

Just a little request:
Couldn't the battery bar be reintroduced for those devices that have some free space between the camera hole and the top edge?
I used it for years on Mido and Whyred and would like to do it on Joyeuse too.

Thanks.
P.G.

Attachments

• redmi_note_9_pro_tta_10.png
    redmi_note_9_pro_tta_10.png
    73.6 KB · Views: 263
Hi there,

I can't get VOWIFI to work on my MI 10.
VoLTE works. The mobile phone shows VoWIFI but cannot establish a connection and breaks off. I have already tried out a lot of profiles at PDC. I am currently using Commercial_DT. My operator is (A1 Telekom Austria).

Does anyone have a solution for this ?

Hi guys, any ideas when the release will be for Mi 11, just got the phone yesterday such a lovely device, tried many androids this is no doubt one of the best, but their ROM in Chinese just kills me. Cheers.

Good morning .. Certainly this question or explanation has already been asked ..
What is the best way to update via twrp .. for example update that came out today for the redmi note 9s .. what are the steps?

Hi , I have a mi9 t pro with miui11, unlocked bootloader, twrp and magic disk installed. I would like to upgrade to miui 12 but I can't. someone tell me the exact procedure?

ok .. i understood your answer .. my question would be in the sense, if when doing update do it directly, or enter TWRP manually after downloading and do it manually with wipe dalvik & cache, etc ..
Whichever one you find more convenient.
Me i like to manually flash in TWRP.

Whichever option you choose, ALWAYS remember to clear cache and dalvik-cache after installation

Hello, I am using "curtana". After performing the 12.0.3 update, there were some problems with the keyboard. Is this general? For example, there is an error on the WhatsApp keyboard as shown in the image. When I want to copy something in Chrome, a black bar appears above. Thank you

Happy to report that youtube & maps PIP in Fullscreen gestures now works on the latest mi 10 pro 12.2.3. It's just not as fluid as on miui 11 but fairly useable now. bug on messenger chat bubble is also fixed. But pressing "show as bubble on a contact is still not working (i.e. bubble still is not popping up.) I don't seem to experience any crash on Maps anymore like I used to on 12.2.2. Viber is not disconnecting calls anymore like it used to. I can now move again the floating window on game turbo mode. It's not letting me move it on 12.2.2 which is another weird bug. I just didn't try the dual apps yet but I'm quite positive that it's still not working well. I'm giving my 3 thumbs up for this update. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
Reactions: f_padia
Google Pay is not working. Device not certified in Google Play Store. No Magisk/Root.

Newest xiaomi.eu build for Mi 10T Lite (12.0.8.0.QJSCNXM).

But on the other side note: fingerprint was not working in the banking app on the official Xiaomi Global rom. With xiaomi.eu it is working without any issues! So far happy with the new rom!!!!

Last edited:

is that better than PBtwrp and you can access storage after formatting data on pc

Hello guys,
i tried to update my xiaomi Mi 10 from 12.2.2.7 to 12.2.2.8
1. I remove all PINs and fingerprints
2. Reboot in fastboot
3. I write "fastboot devices" in cmd, and my device appears
4. download and rename TWRP3.4.2.b1206 in twrp.img
5. type cmd command "fastboot boot twrp.img" the phone turns off the screen, makes the sound on the pc that has disconnected and then even if I wait 1 or more minutes the phone remains off
if I unplug it and press the power button it returns to work as before with version 12.2.2.7

where am i wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.