MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
I have a problem, when I was intall 12.0.3 stable eu rom (lavender) why the fingerprint menu I was disappeared and not working any pin, password even face lock?

Good afternoon guys:
I needed someone knowledgeable to confirm something regarding the rom, please.
I have installed the rom and I have noticed that the button to block applications in the multirarea does not appear. I have reinstalled the global rom and the same thing happens to me. I have reinstalled this rom and it still does not appear.
Has that possibility been eliminated? And if the answer is negative, could someone tell me what I am doing wrong so that the padlock symbol does not appear in the multitasking menu.

How I did the installation:
- First I unlocked the bootloader.
- I installed the recovery OrangeFox.
- I installed the EU rom.

Attachments

• Captura2.jpg
    Captura2.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 318
Hi,
I have the mi note 10 lite and I installed the latest 12.1.1.0.RFNMIXM
IDK if it's because of MIUI change or Android 11, but now when I press the right mouse button on an external mouse it's opening a context menu instead of functioning as a back button... which is really annoying.

The "Mouse" in my case is a BT trackpad I use in my car...
A button that I just press and it goes back - KEEPS MY EYES ON THE ROAD.
Now that the feature isn't there I need to LOOK AT THE PHONE to find a software back button and point the cursor to it!
This is a SAFETY matter.
So please tell me there is a way to get the old behavior.

Hi,
I have the mi note 10 lite and I installed the latest 12.1.1.0.RFNMIXM
IDK if it's because of MIUI change or Android 11, but now when I press the right mouse button on an external mouse it's opening a context menu instead of functioning as a back button... which is really annoying.

The "Mouse" in my case is a BT trackpad I use in my car...
A button that I just press and it goes back - KEEPS MY EYES ON THE ROAD.
Now that the feature isn't there I need to LOOK AT THE PHONE to find a software back button and point the cursor to it!
This is a SAFETY matter.
So please tell me there is a way to get the old behavior.

Is that the only problem you have?
Thanks

12.2.9 for UMI already uploaded? Great!
Where can I see the changelog?

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Reactions: Krkvsk
No. Just downloaded. I wonder if it's worth flashing over 12.2.7, or I could wait...

Are dual apps working? Thank you
As a matter of fact I'm also interested in that.
Did download the ROM but didn't have time to flash it.
I'm afraid I'll have to wait until weekend, because I'm busy and can't afford not having a phone....
:(

Just installed the 12.2.9 and its doing good so far. But too early to say but update went smooth. lets find out about battery and background task getting killed even if settings are on ignore <.<

reminder:
change lockscreen password to pattern. can be changed back afterwards
download twrp 1206
dont flash twrp !!!!!!!!!!!
fastboot boot twrp1206.img
chill
install rom
chill
reboot to system
chill like 5 to 10 minutes

profit

Reactions: gang4 and Poney70
Just installed the 12.2.9 and its doing good so far. But too early to say but update went smooth. lets find out about battery and background task getting killed even if settings are on ignore <.<

reminder:
change lockscreen password to pattern. can be changed back afterwards
download twrp 1206
dont flash twrp !!!!!!!!!!!
fastboot boot twrp1206.img
chill
install rom
chill
reboot to system
chill like 5 to 10 minutes

profit
Sorry for the question, but, Could you check if dual apps working?
Thank you

I am on Miui12 v12.2.8 (umi). I am having some problems with WhatsApp/Telegram notifications... Frequently they appear messed up, for instance, even receiving a new notification I can only see the same notification again and again or the conversation doesn't match with the person who sent me the message...
Someone with the same problem that can help me?
Thank you in advance

Thank you
Cloning still doesn't work properly. The applications crash, but the gallery and file manager keep closing. There is insufficient memory space when trying to install.

In short, cloning doesn't work.

Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Thank you
As said from others, dual apps not working.
I am on Miui12 v12.2.8 (umi). I am having some problems with WhatsApp/Telegram notifications... Frequently they appear messed up, for instance, even receiving a new notification I can only see the same notification again and again or the conversation doesn't match with the person who sent me the message...
Thank you in advance
Yes i have the same issue. I get new notification but it show the same message over and over again. Also sometimes i dont get notifications no idea why. Have to go into the app to get them

Is that the only problem you have?
Thanks
No, the rom generally feels slower and less stable in combination with my magisk+exposed+modules.
had it soft reboot occasionally.
full screen gestures work only with stock launcher.

Yes i have the same issue. I get new notification but it show the same message over and over again. Also sometimes i dont get notifications no idea why. Have to go into the app to get them
Same here umi

Thank you in advance

Same here umi
If your rom comes with fixed Safety net ( without root ) , then your issues probably are because of this change ..
To fix this , try to uninstall all apps ( viber , WhatsApp , messenger , skype , etc.. ) that you have notifications issues and reinstall them again ..

Something is wrong in recovery at redmi notes 8t. All folders seem to be encrypted, like: hdwyopvstj6j. I rewrote in fastboot with original rom.

Something is wrong in recovery at redmi notes 8t. All folders seem to be encrypted, like: hdwyopvstj6j. I rewrote in fastboot with original rom.
I have the exact same issue as you. Seems like it is not even asking for password, and if I try to decrypt manually via TWRP terminal, then I get a lot of "operation not permitted" messages.

Edit: Removing the encryption password does not work for this issue either. I even tried flashing the latest TWRP.

Last edited:
I have the exact same issue as you. Seems like it is not even asking for password, and if I try to decrypt manually via TWRP terminal, then I get a lot of "operation not permitted" messages.

Edit: Removing the encryption password does not work for this issue either. I even tried flashing the latest TWRP.
Try to boot only with the twrp for your device. Brfore that remove lockscreen pin etc
Then turn drvice off. Vol down and power to enter fastboot
Fastboot devices
Fastboot boot twrp.img
Then u should see all folders

Reactions: Guension
Status
Not open for further replies.