MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gus.redmi note 9s android 11 rom has just been released globally but i can t find it on sourceforge when they wll put it out there ? and did i will face any problems with magisk or twrp with android 11 ? i have twrp 3.4.1

gus.redmi note 9s android 11 rom has just been released globally but i can t find it on sourceforge when they wll put it out there ? and did i will face any problems with magisk or twrp with android 11 ? i have twrp 3.4.1
1) Don't ask for ETA (GOLDEN RULE)...
2) Magisk v21.4 is working fine on Android 11 ROMs
3) Latest TWRP for your device is => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145712789 (It should support Android 11 decryption, maybe pattern method only if pin/password doesn't work)

Reactions: gkalen
Just be patient , there is a rule about asking for new releases..
You just saw that there is a new update on telegram ( passed only 1 hour from this release ) but here is EU , when update is available here to download then you will find it , untill then be patient and don't ask for updates ..
After release you can test the rom , the twrp , magisk and everything else you want and then you can post your experience to help other users too ..

Reactions: Poney70
Question about updating. My bootloader is unlocking today and i'll install the rom for my Note9S. BUT the global A11 released today. If i install the existing .eu A10, will i be able to install the A11 .eu without losing my apps and data when it releases here?

Question about updating. My bootloader is unlocking today and i'll install the rom for my Note9S. BUT the global A11 released today. If i install the existing .eu A10, will i be able to install the A11 .eu without losing my apps and data when it releases here?
Of course you can update from xiaomi.eu Stable A10 to xiaomi.eu Stable A11 without losing your data. But I suggest to wait a bit and directly install xiaomi.eu Stable A11. :)

Reactions: RCDCPA
Of course you can update from xiaomi.eu Stable A10 to xiaomi.eu Stable A11 without losing your data. But I suggest to wait a bit and directly install xiaomi.eu Stable A11. :)
I reset my phone in the morning I did not setup a11 I'm waiting for eu

No bugs here. Go ahead and install.

I have an UMI /w 256GB.
Let it! I am back to 12.0.8.x. from MI10_V12.2.9.0.RJBCNXM.
Dual apps do not work. 2nd. App has not access to internal storage.
Fonts are way too small.
Rightmanagement is a chaos. NOVA Gestures are not possible.
Terminations.
Better leave it!

Last edited:
Hi there,
First of all, thank you for all the hard work creating this roms!
I have a question regarding the weekly roms. I am currently on the stable version (redmi k20) and im wondering if i should update to the weekly.
I would like to ask if and when the weekly rom of the miui 12.5 ends, to start a new weekly, lets say miui 13, will i have to perform a manual update to that version? Or will i always receive the update OTA regardless of miui version?
I know that in global we always get updates, but i dont know if in the weekly updates there comes a time in which we have to perform a manual update through TWRP losing all data...
I dont know if this makes sense..
Also, would you recomend using weekly on a daily basis device?
If someone could help i would apreciate!
Thanks again and stay safe!

Tried to search in thread but no relevant result . I need someone to tell me something about this ROM on MI MIX 2 Chiron

I am receiving calls even though they are blocked in the dialer / contacts app. The app does not block calls from the numbers I select to block.

My device is Redmi Note 8T (Willow), rom are "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8T_V12.0.2.0.QCXMIXM_v12-10"

So it can contain stock MIui but not your room, that is in fact is smaller than stock?
Who said our ROM is smaller than stock POCO F1 ROM? The stock ROM doesn't pack all of the apps we do. Even on China ROMs for some devices, Xiaomi doesn't pack all of their usual apps, because they can't fit all of them.

I have an UMI /w 256GB.
Let it! I am back to 12.0.8.x. from MI10_V12.2.9.0.RJBCNXM.
Dual apps do not work. 2nd. App has not access to internal storage.
Fonts are way too small.
Rightmanagement is a chaos. NOVA Gestures are not possible.
Terminations.
Better leave it!

If thats for other member too i will wait for new update, i have already similar teouble and thats reason why i am still on 12.0.8
Any other have trouble with mi 10 (umi)?

Reactions: chinghao96
hello, sir.
it comes to my knowledge that there is miui 12 stable rom available for redmi 7A (pine) but I didn't see it in the download page.
I will patiently waiting for it.
your rom build is the best.
cheers.

hello, sir.
it comes to my knowledge that there is miui 12 stable rom available for redmi 7A (pine) but I didn't see it in the download page.
I will patiently waiting for it.
your rom build is the best.
cheers.
We have dropped support for 32-bit ROMs a while back, so Redmi S2, Redmi 7A and Redmi 8A are not supported.

Can somebody tell me which recovery image I need for my Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet). There are so many recovery images to choose from ...

Can somebody tell me which recovery image I need for my Mi 10 Lite 5G (monet). There are so many recovery images to choose from ...
Latest version for your device is xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.2.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11.zip (MIUI 12.1 - Android 11). ;)

Latest version for your device is xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10LITE5G_V12.1.2.0.RJIMIXM_v12-11.zip (MIUI 12.1 - Android 11). ;)
Sorry, I meant TWRP recovery. There is PBRP, Spakk TWRP, mauronofrio TWRP and many other custom made ones...

Got an F20 PRO on 12.2.2.
It says version 12.2.3 is available. Does anyone know if SafetyNet works on this version? My Magisk has broken where i cant update manager and Magisk has greyed out install arrow. How would i put Magisk back on the phone so i can get SafetyNet to work?

I need Santander UK and Nationwide UK banking apps to work.Both failed on 12.2.2 even with Magisk working and safety being an apparent pass.
Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.