MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an F20 PRO on 12.2.2.
It says version 12.2.3 is available. Does anyone know if SafetyNet works on this version? My Magisk has broken where i cant update manager and Magisk has greyed out install arrow. How would i put Magisk back on the phone so i can get SafetyNet to work?

I need Santander UK and Nationwide UK banking apps to work.Both failed on 12.2.2 even with Magisk working and safety being an apparent pass.
Thank you all.
You don't need Magisk to pass SafetyNet for the latest Stable ROM version.

Flash Magisk-uninstaller zip file in TWRP to cleanly remove Magisk => Magisk-uninstaller-20210117.zip

;)

Hello @lasz1 / @Ahmed ahrach I guess you have to remove all dual apps (cloned apps) and also remove all dual apps accounts, in phone's settings, to fix these issues (known Android 11 bug). ;)

Last edited:
I don't understand...

I currently have v.12.0.3 on my RN9S, but the new version is v12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11.

Is this right? The version number has gone down?

I don't understand...

I currently have v.12.0.3 on my RN9S, but the new version is v12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11.

Is this right? The version number has gone down?
You can't compare the MIUI version number when the Android version is not the same. ;)

logs? are you using cloned apps? try disable them.. as its upgrade to Android 11, we recommend wipe data..

wipe data clean the system completely?
When installing the rom, then when starting, will it be like the first time you are turning on the phone? that is, do you have to configure the phone again?

Hello guys!
I have a MI9, with MIUI 12.0.6 and when I try opening app lock, crashing it. What's the problem?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Hi, everybody!! I am new here, just want to ask that my device is REDMI K30 Pro Zoom Edition, which TWRP should I take? As there are many of them, thanks a lot^^

Hello guys!
I have a MI9, with MIUI 12.0.6 and when I try opening app lock, crashing it. What's the problem?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Hello, please tap on "view summary" when the crash happens and take a screenshot. :)

Hi, everybody!! I am new here, just want to ask that my device is REDMI K30 Pro Zoom Edition, which TWRP should I take? As there are many of them, thanks a lot^^
Hi, use this one => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145679747

;)

Hi . Can I update android 11 note 9s on miui with android 10 version Without wipe data and losing my data ?

thank you all developers
i am from Turkey and i am use to mi note 10 lite
i dont like google phone and messaging
i installed your eu rom one week ago it is perfect
pure miui and pure android :)
not google apps (gms enough)

thank you too

logs? are you using cloned apps? try disable them.. as its upgrade to Android 11, we recommend wipe data..
I wiped data, but the peformance is really bad, still lagging after Android 11. What can i do? Can i just downgrade to Android 10 without any problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.