MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your Magisk version?

Anyway, in the root of your internal storage, you can also try to rename the "TWRP" folder to something else (like "CR") and also rename any filename with "Magisk" word in it.

And it's useless to enable MagiskHide for all Google apps.... Default config for MagiskHide is:

;)

The google Photos issue is actually part of Android 11 it's called scoped storage and it's absolutely terrible as you've already noticed it breaks basically every third party gallery app and most file managers. If you google android 11 scoped storage photos you'll find a lot about this. I hope they get rid of that whole scoped storage thing again it's doing more harm than good

Literally a case of 'it's a feature, not a bug' haha. Well that sucks.

Hola a todos instale la ROM estable para mí Xiaomi redmi note 7 y encontré unos problemas:
* El GPS no funciona bien algunas veces.
* En la app de WhatsApp los contactos no me figuran y tengo que detener la aplicación para que carguen mis contactos.
* En Chrome no puedo agregar una página a la pantalla principal.
* Cuando cargo mi teléfono demora más de 2 horas en cargar a pesar de que lo cargo con un cargador de carga rápida.
No estoy seguro si se arreglará con alguna actualización

99,9999% of the topics are in english, what do you think is the forum language?

What's your Magisk version?

Anyway, in the root of your internal storage, you can also try to rename the "TWRP" folder to something else (like "CR") and also rename any filename with "Magisk" word in it.

And it's useless to enable MagiskHide for all Google apps.... Default config for MagiskHide is:View attachment 34755

;)
Magisk version: 21.4 (21400)
Manager version: 8.0.7 (4834) (15)
Manager is hidden with name 'GiskMa'.
TWRP directory has been already deleted from the internal storage. There are no files/directories matching *twrp* or *magisk* (case insensitive search pattern) on the internal storage. I have not touched the system partition.

The only one thing I can think of is the open bootloader. I dont know whether the work profile enrollment app is able to detect that or not. But I dont want to lock it back.
Or some Magisk magic props config is detected...

is there twrp for the mi 10t lite EU .. because i want to download the fastboot version but the latest version here 12.0.10 isnt fastboot .. so can i flash it by twrp ?
thanks

I'm currently on weekly rom. When i search about background data usage of gallery, i only see weeklies, so I'm asking if the stable rom has this issue on gauguin .

Hello
Who does VoWIFI work for?
Which PDC profile did you choose?

My Mi10 12.2.9 shows VoWifi, but every call drops.

I'm currently on weekly rom. When i search about background data usage of gallery, i only see weeklies, so I'm asking if the stable rom has this issue on gauguin .
The issue was introduced in weeklies of miui 12.5
Since 12.5 stable haven't been released for your device (and the devs have fixed it), this issue shouldn't affect you.
Regardless of what version you install (stable or weekly)

Hi, I'm on the latest stable release for the cc9e that came in October and having some issues with the microphone / call audio. People say it's like hearing me in a tunnel. Do you think I should wait for the next stable release or switch to the weekly release? I think the rom for weekly is much newer. Thanks for any advice

Hi, I'm on the latest stable release for the cc9e that came in October and having some issues with the microphone / call audio. People say it's like hearing me in a tunnel. Do you think I should wait for the next stable release or switch to the weekly release? I think the rom for weekly is much newer. Thanks for any advice
Hello,

Here is an important info: Starting from April 24, 2021, Redmi Note 7 / Redmi Note 7 Pro / Mi CC9e will stop the weekly version. ;)

So better wait for the next stable release. :)

Reactions: geoorg
Beta versions always will be up to date and I always liked them, yes could be introduced new bugs but they are fixed very quickly , currently in the latest weekly version and I love the phone.

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk

Hello,

Here is an important info: Starting from April 24, 2021, Redmi Note 7 / Redmi Note 7 Pro / Mi CC9e will stop the weekly version. ;)

So better wait for the next stable release. :)

Thanks I wasn't aware of this. I guess its because the phone wasn't sold much out of China or with a different name/model. I picked it up when in China last year from an Xiaomi store and have to say I am very pleased with it hardware wise. I'll stick to the stable release and hope there will be another stable drop soon :)

Reactions: Poney70
Its Stable Beta.. it will pass CTS when Xiaomi release it to public.. move to weekly ROM or downgrade to previous version if SafetyNet is so important for you..
I've downgraded to V12.0.8.0 and still device not certified.

Then everyone said if I want widevine L1 I have to flash the stable, and I did. v12.0.10.0 did not have and someone said to downgrade to previous version as that was stable beta. so I flash v12.0.8.0. And still can't download Widevine L1 certificate

I've downgraded to V12.0.8.0 and still device not certified.

Then everyone said if I want widevine L1 I have to flash the stable, and I did. v12.0.10.0 did not have and someone said to downgrade to previous version as that was stable beta. so I flash v12.0.8.0. And still can't download Widevine L1 certificate

after install / reboot: clear Data / Cache "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework" - reboot
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...fetynet-cts-profile-failed.59384/#post-584227

Somer hints:
  • hide magisk (Usb installation in developer options on)
  • hide app
  • hide google-services
  • delete /twrp
  • delete magisk_patched.img if its there
  • check play protect certification

Well you have to keep in mind the the Gallery can download a lot of stuff - if you are using filters and effects. The issue in weekly was that it redownloaded already downloaded packages.

after install / reboot: clear Data / Cache "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework" - reboot
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...fetynet-cts-profile-failed.59384/#post-584227

Somer hints:
  • hide magisk (Usb installation in developer options on)
  • hide app
  • hide google-services
  • delete /twrp
  • delete magisk_patched.img if its there
  • check play protect certification
Yes, before posting this ive search and found exactly what yoy said, and tried it. But still failed

Status
Not open for further replies.