MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 10 Ultra - Latest 12.1.1 update broke a lot...

My screen around the fingerprint sensor becomes unresponsive after a certain amount of time. After a reboot it comes back to normal but then reverts to unresponsive eventually again.

I can not get VoLTE to work on Telstra in Australia. It was working fine on the previous versions.

I have tried everything I have read on here with changing the SW MBN, enabling/disabling with the dialer code etc...

Everytime I make a call it switches to 3G. I have tried enabling on both my sim cards but doesn't work?

It also used to show 4G next to both my reception icons up the top where it only shows on the active data sim now?

Reactions: Alexbo
Mi 10 Ultra - Latest 12.1.1 update broke a lot...

My screen around the fingerprint sensor becomes unresponsive after a certain amount of time. After a reboot it comes back to normal but then reverts to unresponsive eventually again.

I can not get VoLTE to work on Telstra in Australia. It was working fine on the previous versions.

I have tried everything I have read on here with changing the SW MBN, enabling/disabling with the dialer code etc...

Everytime I make a call it switches to 3G. I have tried enabling on both my sim cards but doesn't work?

It also used to show 4G next to both my reception icons up the top where it only shows on the active data sim now?
Since this is the first Stable Android 11 release for your device, changes in behavior are expected...
You shouldn't have to switch SW MBN, since Telstra is available in the default oem_sw.txt list, but try switching to mbn_global.txt (mbn_eea.txt won't work for you, it's optimized for Europe region).
Also, take a screenshot of the MBN config screen, so we could see it auto-switching to Telstra works.

Since this is the first Stable Android 11 release for your device, changes in behavior are expected...
You shouldn't have to switch SW MBN, since Telstra is available in the default oem_sw.txt list, but try switching to mbn_global.txt (mbn_eea.txt won't work for you, it's optimized for Europe region).
Also, take a screenshot of the MBN config screen, so we could see it auto-switching to Telstra works.

Thanks, see attached. Is this what you meant?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-11-22-57-21-054_com.xiaomi.mtb.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-11-22-57-21-054_com.xiaomi.mtb.jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 204
Thanks, see attached. Is this what you meant?
Yes, and it means nothing, because you set Telstra manually, it's obvious due to "No default MBN" message.
Telstra exists in the default list, set oem_sw.txt and reset to defaults ("Def" button) then reboot manually if the app freezes (happens often).
Only when the top bar is green instead of red, take a screenshot.

Yes, and it means nothing, because you set Telstra manually, it's obvious due to "No default MBN" message.
Telstra exists in the default list, set oem_sw.txt and reset to defaults ("Def" button) then reboot manually if the app freezes (happens often).
Only when the top bar is green instead of red, take a screenshot.

See attached

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-11-23-15-17-974_com.xiaomi.mtb.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-11-23-15-17-974_com.xiaomi.mtb.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 181
I can't open the app.. it shows the error message.

The VoLTE is working but the VoWifi doesn't
He linked you to the answer, you're not using our latest Weekly ROM, so you have no access to this app. The app is officially locked by default.

@adrianlauretti
This looks correct, auto-switching worked as expected. Are VoLTE and VoWiFi switched on in your SIM settings?

He linked you to the answer, you're not using our latest Weekly ROM, so you have no access to this app. The app is officially locked by default.

@adrianlauretti
This looks correct, auto-switching worked as expected. Are VoLTE and VoWiFi switched on in your SIM settings?

yes both are on.
have already tried many pds profiles. For some, the Mi10 switches to VoWIFI but no call works.

yes both are on.
have already tried many pds profiles. For some, the Mi10 switches to VoWIFI but no call works.
Not sure what to tell you... MBN is set correctly for your operator, so sounds like an official issue...
There might be a compatibility problem caused by the dual-SIM configuration, try using a single SIM.

Not sure what to tell you... MBN is set correctly for your operator, so sounds like an official issue...
There might be a compatibility problem caused by the dual-SIM configuration, try using a single SIM.
i only have one sim card. have already had these exchanged by the network operator and checked that the functions are activated.

i only have one sim card. have already had these exchanged by the network operator and checked that the functions are activated.
You got me confused, why even reply to something that didn't concern you? My question was for @adrianlauretti .
You already got your answer, you can only access this app in our latest Weekly build, otherwise wait for next Stable build.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hello i have cmi mi 10 pro with 12.0.4 i want to flash the new rom 12.2.1 k have twrp recovery 3.4.2b 1206 what i need to do ?

Flash without wipe can you help me to be sûre i don won to do something bad thanks you so much
just update from built in updater.

Hello,

I renamed all TWRP folders. Deleted any magisk files on the phone. Cleared all data from Santander app and then rebooted phone.
I open Santander app, within 5 seconds error, this device is rooted and app closes.

Problem is I am based in UK and use EEA ROM originally. On this ROM, banking worked good, but call recorder was not used. I think I will have to go back to standard official ROM. Would you suggest going to Global ROM with MUIU phone caller so I get call recorder, also then lock bootloader? I would prefer to go back to EEA and lock bootloader, but then I will not get call recording. I think both Global and EEA official ROMs are Android 11 now?

I believe UK banks are detecting unlocked bootloader, which is causing the issue. I have seen it on forums elsewhere. So my only option is to use Miflash and flash official EEA ROM and relock bootloader I think?
try to delete twrp folder. renaming it doesn't really fix it. I've tried it myself.

Last edited:
On latest Miui 12.1.1 for toco ( Mi note 10 lite), I am not able to have write access to system anymore. I was trying to delete or change name of an system app, root explorer says it has no access

On latest Miui 12.1.1 for toco ( Mi note 10 lite), I am not able to have write access to system anymore. I was trying to delete or change name of an system app, root explorer says it has no access
Yes that is right and you shouldn't be messing with system apps.
Best and clean approach is to use magisk modules

Status
Not open for further replies.