MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Running smooth and nice battery consumption.

I only recognised one bug:

The buttons in Spotify and some other apps or some emojis are only shown as crossed squares like it was in the weekly ROM before it got fixed.

Can anyone confirm that?

Clean install on cmi

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

The buttons in Spotify and some other apps or some emojis are only shown as crossed squares like it was in the weekly ROM before it got fixed.

Can anyone confirm that?

Clean install on cmi

Change the font to default :)

Can anyone confirm that?

Clean install on cmi

Like you said, Xiaomi fixed it on Weekly, but now it may affect some Stables. Up to Xiaomi to push their changes to the next Stable release.

Reactions: halfzwaar
What's your device?
All xiaomi.eu ROMs released before January 13, 2021 don't have the new SafetyNet fix/workaround (for passing SafetyNet "CTS profile match" test). ;)

Hi, i have mi10 umi and i am on 12.0.8 with 3.4.2b-0623 Twrp. Is there a way to flash the latest A11 Stable with a twrp that boots into recovery the normal way without having to boot into recovery via pc like the normal way we did all the past years?

Hi, i have mi10 umi and i am on 12.0.8 with 3.4.2b-0623 Twrp. Is there a way to flash the latest A11 Stable with a twrp that boots into recovery the normal way without having to boot into recovery via pc like the normal way we did all the past years?
No way .. and you have to change twrp 0623 with 1206 ..
You can flash now but after update the only way to boot to twrp is through fastboot mode..

Reactions: extenge
Hi Guys

Updated MIUI from 12.0.1.0 to 12.1.3 stable version Mi Note 10 Pro. It seems new version is draining battery faster but also I notice another problem.
Automatic call recording doesn't work anymore, just to be clear, recording is enabled and it seems file is being created, but there is no voice recorded.

Anyone experienced smth similar?
Regards

Last edited:
Hi Guys

Updated MIUI from 12.0.1.0 to 12.1.3 stable version Mi Note 10 Pro. It seems new version is draining battery faster but also I notice another problem.
Automatic call recording doesn't work any more, just to e clear, recording is enable and it seems ile is created, but there is no voice recorder.

Regards
I did the same upgrade yesterday but i have serious lagging problems especially, while apps are opened for the first time. Not sure how to handle this problem. Maybe i need to wait for another stable update.

Thanks dev.. the rom are so great in my redmi note 7 but one thing i notice the quality of camera are not good i hope you can focus to the camera for the next version thanks and god bless keep up the good work

Thanks dev.. the rom are so great in my redmi note 7 but one thing i notice the quality of camera are not good i hope you can focus to the camera for the next version thanks and god bless keep up the good work
We don't fix cameras. You get the same camera as on China ROM.

We don't fix cameras. You get the same camera as on China ROM.
Sir I founded some new stuff that can be enabled on more devices but is it possible if I can share the APK in which that stuff is already included it makes the animations more smoother and for some things I only have the the APK is and magisk module but don't know code changes

Some things I have finded in mods:

1. Enabled Blur in Recent Apps Section.
2. Enable Smoothness Factor.
3. Enabled Notification Blur & Volume Panel Blur (by adding adding ro.miui.backdrop_sampling_enabled=true to build.prop)
4. Added Icons Animations in Launcher
By force Enabling:
isLowLevelDeviceFromFolme

5. Disabled Backend Logging in Launcher

All Credits goes to Sipollo and Mike

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dexterv
Sir I founded some new stuff that can be enabled on more devices but is it possible if I can share the APK in which that stuff is already included it makes the animations more smoother and for some things I only have the the APK is and magisk module but don't know code changes

There is a Forum topic for MODs:

Some things I have finded in mods:

1. Enabled Blur in Recent Apps Section.
2. Enable Smoothness Factor.
3. Enabled Notification Blur & Volume Panel Blur (by adding adding ro.miui.backdrop_sampling_enabled=true to build.prop)
4. Added Icons Animations in Launcher
By force Enabling:
isLowLevelDeviceFromFolme

5. Disabled Backend Logging in Launcher

All Credits goes to Sipollo and Mike

Truth be told, I'm getting tired of all that nonsense. You wish to remove low-end/midrange device limitations, pick up the phone and call your local Xiaomi service. Everything works fine as it is right now, and if it's not, then get a better device, because we do our tests mainly on flagship devices and everything is top-notch.

Truth be told, I'm getting tired of all that nonsense. You wish to remove low-end/midrange device limitations, pick up the phone and call your local Xiaomi service. Everything works fine as it is right now, and if it's not, then get a better device, because we do our tests mainly on flagship devices and everything is top-notch.
Well I understand your point and it is valid, but I do not think it was said in any way to be annoying. It is just very nice for the team to unlock some features on devices that do not have them by design - is it necessary or required of course not. It is just nice and you have done it before that is the greatness of custom ROMs - Xiaomi would never do it with some reasons better and more pure than others, whereas you can. There are a lot of these devices out there. Anyway these are just some thoughts on the subject - nothing actually requested or showing that I think someone is entitle to something, just a discussion - I like those. Feel free to delete the comment if it is cluttering the thread. And once again thank you for your work it is greatly appreciated.
@aadil.gillani you keep finding some weird setting to tinker with I like that - well done :)

Reactions: katerpanne
Modem test tools by using *#*#663368378#*#* code in dialer > Open MBN config loading and activing tool > select mbn_eea.txt for SW MBN > tap on validate > wait some secs for update.
Mi 10 Work last stable rom?
select mbn-global.txt for Sw MBN tap validate ,for me it s work!!!!

Hi Guys

Automatic call recording doesn't work anymore, just to be clear, recording is enabled and it seems file is being created, but there is no voice recorded.

Regards
Just an update on this

I did install latest weekly release - 21.2.3 - and recording seems to work again.
However, I had to fromat data from twrp.

So there is a bug in 12.1.3 stable release or smth is wrong and data format is requied, but this shouldn't be the case.

select mbn-global.txt for Sw MBN tap validate ,for me it s work!!!!
Yes, for countries outside of the EEA region, mbn_global.txt works best.

Well I understand your point and it is valid, but I do not think it was said in any way to be annoying. It is just very nice for the team to unlock some features on devices that do not have them by design - is it necessary or required of course not. It is just nice and you have done it before that is the greatness of custom ROMs - Xiaomi would never do it with some reasons better and more pure than others, whereas you can.
What you fail to understand is the reason some of these features are disabled for certain devices isn't necessarily to piss you off, it's because Xiaomi conducts their tests and if certain devices under-perform to their standards, they disable the features and replace them with lighter solutions to keep the devices at minimum lag and memory usage.

@aadil.gillani you keep finding some weird setting to tinker with I like that - well done :)
Yes, just not here, it's off-topic and has nothing to do with our ROM, there's a Mods subforum for that.

Reactions: dexterv
Status
Not open for further replies.