MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my device, I don't have this issue. My fingerprint works fine.

Mine works fine as well.

• is this rom 100% compatible with googe play, SafetyNet and Widevine L1? Here i also read about problems with that which would be an exclusion criterion, at least for the first two if three.
You need magisk to get google play certified and Safetynet passed. And if you have already widevine L1, then flashing this rom will also have it.

• Will i get security updates more often and maybe even longer with this rom, compared to the official?
If you are on Stock Rom Mi 10T Lite EEA Variant,latest version 12.0.9.0, then security updates are more updated here compared to the official. Mine now has Feb. 1, 2021 security patch, which is more updated than stock EEA rom for Mi10TLite which is only January 2021 on version 12.0.9.0

Security patch update depends on Xiaomi Official though.
There are 4 Variants for our device,
Mi 10T Lite EEA
Mi 10T Lite Global
Redmi Note 9 Pro 5g (Chinese variant)
Mi 10i (Indian Variant)
And since updates always release first on Chinese Roms, And Xiaomi eu roms are based on Chinese Roms with added features and language. It's safe to say that you're more updated, not just the security patches, on Xiaomi eu

Last edited:
Reactions: diedmatrix
Why there is no more extra gallery(beauty/more edit function) mod like the one on MIUI 11 on every of MIUI 12 roms? Hopefully dev can fix this because this function is the only reason i stays with eu.

Attachments

• IMG_20210221_180106.jpg
    IMG_20210221_180106.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 267
I had a problem that after switching to MIUI 12.5, the sound in the headphones became quieter. Is it a firmware bug or the headphones have become faulty? Also the settings in viper4FX do not help. Mi 10 Lite 5G Phone

You need magisk to get google play certified and Safetynet passed. And if you have already widevine L1, then flashing this rom will also have it.

Ok, thats a little bit annoying for me cause i already seeing google constantly playing "mouse and cat" with us and the magisk dev causing me very likely to mess arround with a non functional phone from time to time. This is exactly what i dont want anymore - its a pitty/pain in the a** that you have to deal with such a bulls**** today >-<

If you are on Stock Rom Mi 10T Lite EEA Variant,latest version 12.0.9.0, then security updates are more updated here compared to the official. Mine now has Feb. 1, 2021 security patch, which is more updated than stock EEA rom for Mi10TLite which is only January 2021 on version 12.0.9.0

Which country are you living in? I still dont get newer than 12.0.8. here in germany (Telekom) with my 10T lite.

And since updates always release first on Chinese Roms, And Xiaomi eu roms are based on Chinese Roms with added features and language. It's safe to say that you're more updated, not just the security patches, on Xiaomi eu

So can you or someone else tell something about the longterm support, maybe in retroperspective? Were there phones that were way longer supported by the xiaomi.eu rom compared to the official one in the past?

VoLTE and VoWLAN/WiFi is also no problem with the xiaomi.eu rom?

Buenas tardes, compré un Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse) en Perú, Movistar Perú. Quiero usar la doble SIM no habilitada. Estoy intentando instalar xiaomi.eu_multi-HMNoteProEU_V12.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10.zip a través de TWRP en el momento de la instalación, me dice que TWRP "instalación exitosa", pero cuando se reinicia, aparece el logotipo de Android y vuelve a TWRP. no arranca. Por favor, si me pueden ayudar, actualmente tengo miui_JOYEUSEGlobal_V12.0.2.0.QJZMIM-d7d09acf59_10.0.zip que se instala con TWRP sin problemas. O si supieran de alguna otra forma o ROM para trabajar con la Dual SIM

Buenas tardes, compré un Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse) en Perú, Movistar Perú. Quiero usar la doble SIM no habilitada. Estoy intentando instalar xiaomi.eu_multi-HMNoteProEU_V12.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10.zip a través de TWRP en el momento de la instalación, me dice que TWRP "instalación exitosa", pero cuando se reinicia, aparece el logotipo de Android y vuelve a TWRP. no arranca. Por favor, si me pueden ayudar, actualmente tengo miui_JOYEUSEGlobal_V12.0.2.0.QJZMIM-d7d09acf59_10.0.zip que se instala con TWRP sin problemas. O si supieran de alguna otra forma o ROM para trabajar con la Dual SIM
English only

Good afternoon, I bought a Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse) in Peru, Movistar Peru. I want to use dual SIM not enabled. I am trying to install xiaomi.eu_multi-HMNoteProEU_V12.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10.zip via TWRP at install time, it tells me TWRP "installation successful", but when rebooted, Android logo appears and comes back a TWRP. does not start. Please, if you can help me, I currently have miui_JOYEUSEGlobal_V12.0.2.0.QJZMIM-d7d09acf59_10.0.zip that installs with TWRP without problems. Or if they knew of some other way or ROM to work with the Dual SIM

Good afternoon, I bought a Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse) in Peru, Movistar Peru. I want to use dual SIM not enabled. I am trying to install xiaomi.eu_multi-HMNoteProEU_V12.0.2.0.QJZMIXM_v12-10.zip via TWRP at install time, it tells me TWRP "installation successful", but when rebooted, Android logo appears and comes back a TWRP. does not start. Please, if you can help me, I currently have miui_JOYEUSEGlobal_V12.0.2.0.QJZMIM-d7d09acf59_10.0.zip that installs with TWRP without problems. Or if they knew of some other way or ROM to work with the Dual SIM
Hi.

One thing, I know for sure is, that directly after flashing TWRP, you have to reboot to recovery, otherwise TWRP will be overwritten by Standard Recovery. Maybe you'll flash TWRP once again via Fastboot, then reboot to recovery using Power + "Volume Up" and then install the Rom again. Don't forget to Format Data before flashing Rom. Hope, that helps:)

[QUOTE = "Angel T, publicación: 592054, miembro: 262537"]
¿Cómo quito la protección de la pantalla si no puedo usar el teléfono?
[/CITA]
poner el rom.zip dentro de una memoria portátil con conexión tipo C e instalarlo a través de twrp desde una memoria externa. por lo que no es necesario quitar los bloqueos del teléfono.

When I record a slow motion at 240fps, during the modify mode I see that is 240fps, but when I save this video is saved at 120fps. Redmi note 9s (curtana)

It's not a must, but without logs no one can know what the crash is about because we don't have access to your device.

What rom version?
Was it a clean install or dirty flash?
12.0.6.0 android 10.
It was a clean flash.

I just installed the latest stable version of the mi10t pro and when I turn on the phone I get redmi on the splashscreen, how can I put the original xiaomi for me 10t pro?

Received an update yesterday, installed 12.0.1 Stable
Phone a bit sluggish. How do you get rid of the bottom line at bottom of screen.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

after update mi 10t pro to 12.0.11.0 (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.11.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip), gallery keep crash
this is log

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: No implementation found for int org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectQuery.nativeStep(long, int) (tried Java_org_sqlite_database_sqlite_SQLiteDirectQuery_nativeStep and Java_org_sqlite_database_sqlite_SQLiteDirectQuery_nativeStep__JI)
at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectQuery.nativeStep(Native Method)
at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectQuery.step(Unknown Source:31)
at org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursor.moveToPosition(Unknown Source:57)
at org.sqlite.database.AbstractCursor.moveToNext(Unknown Source:4)
at com.miui.gallery.provider.cache.MediaManager$InitializeTask.loadFullPart(Unknown Source:148)
at com.miui.gallery.provider.cache.MediaManager$InitializeTask.run(Unknown Source:35)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:919)

i also send a report

Reactions: gsx002
Received an update yesterday, installed 12.0.1 Stable
Phone a bit sluggish. How do you get rid of the bottom line at bottom of screen.

If I guess right, you are using the gestures ?Check the "Full screen" parameters, there is a checkbox about hiding the line.

Thanks got it fixed.
Rebooted phone twice, seems like back to normal operating speeds again

Status
Not open for further replies.