MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moin.
How about widevine level? Is it working when coming from stock miui 12? Thx
I installed v12.1.2 on my Mi 10 Lite 5G over the stock V12.1.3 and Netflix recognizes widevine L1

Did you check MD5 of the downloaded ROM?

Code:
431a303bd0d3d62893e64296e5038dcd
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.11.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10.zip

I checked it and it matches...

Attachments

• viber_image_2021-02-24_12-01-12.jpg
    viber_image_2021-02-24_12-01-12.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 212
Hello all, I have Redmi Note 8 and Installed MIUI 12 V12.0.1.0.RCPCNXM(stable) 3-4 days.
The phone is laggy after the update.
SO tried to factory reset, its going to TWRP.
But the process is failing giving error OPERATION FAILED,
Please help and guide.

Thanks

No Greek language on 12.2.3 on poco f2 pro. Literally is missing from language menu. Everything else seems to work fine, as it should.... Great rom!

I went for 2 days back to global stable 12.2.4 just to check how STOCK experience is and i must say i am deeply disappointed from nearly everything, from notifications who work whenever they want, lag on system ui, google dialer msg etc are just crap with calls app crashing when someone was calling me , bad battery life etc etc. I dont know if this is a problem only on android 11 but really doesnt matter.
Xiaomi must rethink between make 1000 devices per month and giving the users and buyers the right experience OUT OF THE BOX as other companies do. Not all people have the time and knowledge to install another rom and frankly this is the way it should be.

No Greek language on 12.2.3 on poco f2 pro. Literally is missing from language menu. Everything else seems to work fine, as it should.... Great rom!

I went for 2 days back to global stable 12.2.4 just to check how STOCK experience is and i must say i am deeply disappointed from nearly everything, from notifications who work whenever they want, lag on system ui, google dialer msg etc are just crap with calls app crashing when someone was calling me , bad battery life etc etc. I dont know if this is a problem only on android 11 but really doesnt matter.
Xiaomi must rethink between make 1000 devices per month and giving the users and buyers the right experience OUT OF THE BOX as other companies do. Not all people have the time and knowledge to install another rom and frankly this is the way it should be.
Very very strange , there is no such an issue on my Poco f2 Pro with latest developer rom though ..
I will check about that right now ..

Hello all, I have Redmi Note 8 and Installed MIUI 12 V12.0.1.0.RCPCNXM(stable) 3-4 days.
Please help and guide.

Thanks
Or maybe you should giv the phone a few days to settle down.
A lot of background processes happen shortly after updates.

Just be patient for a few days and your device will be fine. :)

Reactions: Michael Laukamp
Please help and guide.

Thanks
Install the TWRP from geoanto555 and try again, it should be able to decrypt and work.

Very very strange , there is no such an issue on my Poco f2 Pro with latest developer rom though ..
I will check about that right now ..

It is about EU stable ROM, not developer. The strangest thing is that when i updated from 12.2.2 to 12.2.3 then greek was there but when i cleand flashed 12.2.3 after global rom , greek was absent

Or maybe you should giv the phone a few days to settle down.
A lot of background processes happen shortly after updates.

Just be patient for a few days and your device will be fine. :)

Hello

Thanks for reply, was thinking is it a known BUG, that would be fixed.
Because TWRP cannot format the device.

Thanks

It is about EU stable ROM, not developer. The strangest thing is that when i updated from 12.2.2 to 12.2.3 then greek was there but when i cleand flashed 12.2.3 after global rom , greek was absent
I know what are you talking about , the weird thing is that as i can see Greek included in framework-res .. and I'm talking about Stable 12.2.3.0 ..
You can clean flash 12.2.2 , choose Greek then update to 12.2.3 for now and i hope to be fixed on next update ..

Reactions: PiLoT_Gr and geoorg
i flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.0.7.0.QJGMIXM_v12-10.zip from OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta-surya-10-01.zip. system was not encrypted before. now it is. i can only boot into orangefox and see encrypted data there. what can i do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.