MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOX3NFC_V12.0.7.0.QJGMIXM_v12-10.zip from OrangeFox-R11-Unofficial-Beta-surya-10-01.zip. system was not encrypted before. now it is. i can only boot into orangefox and see encrypted data there. what can i do now?
Try to flash some custom twrp recovery

Guys, please, I need help! I have a Mi 10 Ultra, it was running Stable ROM v12.1.1.0 and I just downloaded weekly ROM v21.2.3 to flash it using TWRP, but it won't start now! It just takes me back to Recovery and doesn't start! Please help!

Guys, please, I need help! I have a Mi 10 Ultra, it was running Stable ROM v12.1.1.0 and I just downloaded weekly ROM v21.2.3 to flash it using TWRP, but it won't start now! It just takes me back to Recovery and doesn't start! Please help!
Fortunately, I was able to get the ROM I was running before on a USB and installed that again and it works now and I didn't loose anything. But can someone tell me why this happened?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-25-17-51-57.png
    Screenshot_2021-02-25-17-51-57.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 174
Fortunately, I was able to get the ROM I was running before on a USB and installed that again and it works now and I didn't loose anything. But can someone tell me why this happened?
Happened because you flashed a weekly rom over stable rom data.
To move from stable to weekly or from weekly to stable you need to format data in twrp

thanx, so i can stay in orangefox recovery? i did format data + flashed POCOX3NFC_V12.0.7.0.QJGMIXM_v12-10.zip with success.

Last edited:
If you are going from weekly MIUIv12, you are doing a downgade so format data is mandatory!

Hi,

Please help, my Redmi Note 8 got stucked on TWRP recovery. I updated my phone in
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.0.1.0.RCOCNXM_v12-11.zip succesfully via OTA through twrp recovery, but I decided to revert back it to my previous update the
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.0.3.0.QCOCNXM_v12-10.zip then upon flashing it, it keeps coming back to twrp recovery. Please help what to do... :'(

Hi,

Please help, my Redmi Note 8 got stucked on TWRP recovery. I updated my phone in
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.0.1.0.RCOCNXM_v12-11.zip succesfully via OTA through twrp recovery, but I decided to revert back it to my previous update the
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_V12.0.3.0.QCOCNXM_v12-10.zip then upon flashing it, it keeps coming back to twrp recovery. Please help what to do... :'(
The principle is "if you do a downgrade you have to format data"

Regardless of which branch (stable or weekly).

Reactions: gkalen
For mi 10t pro should i use xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T or xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro. I saw that users use K30sUltra rom on mi 10 t pro.

The principle is "if you do a downgrade you have to format data"

Regardless of which branch (stable or weekly).
What happen to my device if I didn't do that in the first place? I tried to format data now but nothings happen, it says 'not permitted' :(

For mi 10t pro should i use xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T or xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro. I saw that users use K30sUltra rom on mi 10 t pro.
For Mi 10T Pro, you should use "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T" ROMs now ("xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10TPro" ROMs are obsolete). ;)

Reactions: 00raq00
I just formated data + flashed POCOX3NFC_V12.0.7.0.QJGMIXM_v12-10.zip with success.

now i saw that stable update to V12.0.8.0.QJGEUXM und did format data + flashed fw_surya_miui_SURYAEEAGlobal_V12.0.8.0.QJGEUXM_068c43db4b_10.0.zip the same way. but it wont show v12.0.8. but still v12.0.7.
is the stable update not working with a weekly version?

I just formated data + flashed POCOX3NFC_V12.0.7.0.QJGMIXM_v12-10.zip with success.

now i saw that stable update to V12.0.8.0.QJGEUXM und did format data + flashed fw_surya_miui_SURYAEEAGlobal_V12.0.8.0.QJGEUXM_068c43db4b_10.0.zip the same way. but it wont show v12.0.8. but still v12.0.7.
is the stable update not working with a weekly version?
I don't know what you do but it's totally wrong...

Latest Stable Xiaomi.eu ROM for POCO X3 NFC is V12.0.7.0.QJGMIXM (based on the Official ROM (Global))

V12.0.8.0.QJGEUXM is an Official ROM (Global/EEA) version, totally different ROM.

:)

EDIT: Also, downloading a "fw" (firmware) zip is not the same as a ROM file. Check the file size dude! ^^

Last edited:
Happened because you flashed a weekly rom over stable rom data.
To move from stable to weekly or from weekly to stable you need to format data in twrp
Alright, thanks for making it clear.. Another thing that happened for some reason is that, when I chose "English" as the language por TWRP (recovery), when I got into the options menu (there's a picture of it a bit over your comment) it would be in Chinese, not in English! Why if I specifically selected English?

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

i was running 12.0.7.0 QJGEUXM unmodified and flashed V12.0.7.0.QJGMIXM and Magisk running on a pocox3 nfc. updated, installed hideprops+systemless hosts, hide magisk, updated all google stuff and deactivated google data collections as much as possible. i normally do this on every fon i use, but safetynet check (hardware) fails now. what can be the reason for that?

Reactions: partyhell
New rom update????this Is non stabile al full of bug on mi note 10 lite.
I now don'ask for ota but if there Is no fix i roll back ti Global (not good also)
On xda only rom too much modded

New rom update????this Is non stabile al full of bug on mi note 10 lite.
I now don'ask for ota but if there Is no fix i roll back ti Global (not good also)
On xda only rom too much modded
Better use the latest Android 10 ROM (so the previous Stable ROM version) if Android 11 ROM is bugged. So this one: xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote10LITE_V12.0.3.0.QFNMIXM_v12-10.zip

;)

EDIT: Of course you need to do a clean install...

Status
Not open for further replies.