MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
not possible if you have Nova as standard launcher. Do you have android 10 or 11?
I think we'll have to wait patiently for the Devs to (hopefully) find a solution. I'm also using Nova and have downgraded to Android 10 to have full working Gestures. Never thought, I could get used to them so much

Mi10 user here on 12.2.9 . I was wondering how to move files between spaces(move files between First Space and Second Space). Previously when I was on global it would be just switch to second space then go to settings -> special features -> move data -> then pick if import or export files.

The last part wherein you can import or export files is missing in Xiaomi.eu.
Where can I do this?

can share battery usage and screen on time for this version? thanks.

not possible if you have Nova as standard launcher. Do you have android 10 or 11?
Did you get it working?
I'm on Android 11 with Nova as standard launcher.
Not rooted.
Just using Infinity.
I have to also enable gestures in Miui to hide the nav bar.
Looks like the Miui gestures are hidden now but system search for "full" and it should be the third option down. " Home screen/system navigation.
Mine works perfectly, not sure why others can't do it.

Just enable full screen gestures in Miui settings.
You can't, "Full screen display" setting is obsolete, hidden officially for a while now, and in our Android 11 ROMs as well starting with Weekly ROM 21.3.3. Home screen settings -> "System navigation" replaces it.

Reactions: Michael Laukamp
CC9e 12.0.3 - white background in black theme in contacts search activity.
I'm fix this - simple replace contacts apk with stock contacts apk from china fw 12.0.3 - which have full translate resources and have lower version 12.1.6.5 (xiaomi eu have 12.2.0.0)

CC9e 12.0.3 - white background in black theme in contacts search activity.
I'm fix this - simple replace contacts apk with stock contacts apk from china fw 12.0.3 - which have full translate resources and have lower version 12.1.6.5 (xiaomi eu have 12.2.0.0)
Was fixed in later versions of Contacts app long ago...

Ok. 12.0.3 for CC9e have updated release with this fixed conacts app? Or i'm need manual replace?
We don't re-release ROMs... will be included in the next Stable for that device, and is already working properly on Weekly.

Thanks a lot for your great work. Does anybody has lagging issue in Note 10 due to the latest update (V12.1.5.0) especially when opening apps and/or settings? Might be because of CPU or A11 updates?

Hello,
MI 9T here, installed from 12.04 stable, clean installation. Battery drop from 100% to 97% in few minutes then i can barely have 6 hrs SOT.
Bluethooth seems draining battery very fast.
Rooted with Viper module, and audio modification library , magiskhide props config (otherwise safetynet fails).
Anyone with the same issue or it's my specific setup?
Thanks in advance,
Claudio

Hello, i need help with installation.

Phone: REDMI 9T - global rom - unlocked

I would ask for the first installation process from GLOBAL to STABLE or WEEKLY rom.

Failed to install TWRP and EU WEEKLY rom.

Thanks

Hello, i need help with installation.

Phone: REDMI 9T - global rom - unlocked

I would ask for the first installation process from GLOBAL to STABLE or WEEKLY rom.

Failed to install TWRP and EU WEEKLY rom.

Thanks
You'll have to activate Developer Settings by tapping several times on Miui Version under Settings > My Device. Then go to Settings >Additional Settings > Developer Settings and tick USB Debugging.
Then boot into Fastboot and install TWRP with "Fastboot flash recovery "name of the Recovery".img. Then boot directly again to recovery with Power + Volume up (otherwise TWRP is overwritten) . In TWRP you Format data and after that flash Xiaomi.eu Rom. Reboot - wait patiently - and that's it.

I have a question.
I have a Mi Note 10 Lite with firmware 12.0.2 and I didn't update because it's running very stable. I wanted to use gpay now but it's not possible because safetynet fails. I didn't root my phone and no custom recovery only bootloader is unlocked and installed xiaomi.eu. do I need to update to latest firmware for passing safetynet? Has it something to do with the security patch update?

I have a question.
I have a Mi Note 10 Lite with firmware 12.0.2 and I didn't update because it's running very stable. I wanted to use gpay now but it's not possible because safetynet fails. I didn't root my phone and no custom recovery only bootloader is unlocked and installed xiaomi.eu. do I need to update to latest firmware for passing safetynet? Has it something to do with the security patch update?
I think it won't help to update as the unlocked bootloader causes this fail. There's a file, which helped many users to pass safetynet.
You may take a look at the following thread:

I think it won't help to update as the unlocked bootloader causes this fail. There's a file, which helped many users to pass safetynet.
You may take a look at the following thread:

thx, but i dont want to install magisk. since beta 21.1.14 the safetynet pass is implemented. the latest stable update for toco is from 03.03. so maybe its implemented there too?

Status
Not open for further replies.