MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks to those who make this ROM possible, it's really a great alternative to the "official" one.

One issue I have with the latest stable MIUI 12 on Mi9t is that the notifications shade has disimproved. WhatsApp message notifications arrive fine but on the preview the "reply" and "mark as read" buttons are pushed to the left too much.

Not a big deal, just doesn't look as nice as it did before this update.
All well known, Xiaomi is consistently changing code related to notifications, so all we can do is wait for them to fix it.

Reactions: npower
All well known, Xiaomi is consistently changing code related to notifications, so all we can do is wait for them to fix it.
Ah I see, wasn't sure whether it was a Xiaomi issue or a EU ROM issue.

Is it something that is likely to be fixed quicker on weekly builds than on stable? No problem if you don't know, just thought I would ask.

Thanks for replying, I appreciate the hard work!

I have a problem, when I try to back up the home screen, the backup hangs at 94% and does not end, do you know any solutions? Screenshot_2021-03-11-01-24-03-241_com.miui.cloudbackup.jpg

I cant find Redmi Note 5 Pro on sourceforge or androidfilehost. But it shows on the list. Anyone knows why?
The list shows for which devices we build ROMs whenever Xiaomi releases them.
Xiaomi hasn't released any MIUI 12 Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred), so there's nothing to build.
MIUI 12 for whyred is only available as a Weekly, and the last one was released back in June 2020:

The list shows for which devices we build ROMs whenever Xiaomi releases them.
Xiaomi hasn't released any MIUI 12 Stable ROM for Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred), so there's nothing to build.
MIUI 12 for whyred is only available as a Weekly, and the last one was released back in June 2020:
So, I am assuming that this device is still in beta stage. I am using it on MIUI 11 almost a year now and I want to upgrade it. do you know any way that can get me into beta program for Redmi Note 5 Pro?

So, I am assuming that this device is still in beta stage. I am using it on MIUI 11 almost a year now and I want to upgrade it. do you know any way that can get me into beta program for Redmi Note 5 Pro?
I've no idea what you're talking about. You can download the ROM I linked to and use it, it's MIUI 12.
Redmi Note 5 Pro is not in any beta stage as far as I know, it ceased development back in 20 June 2020. There won't be any newer Weekly than 20.6.18, and we know nothing about whether or when a new Stable will be released.

I think I did any possible test (sim/phone change, sim slot change, clean cache, switch ON/OFF VoLTE via dialer code) and I can confirm that VoLTE/HD Call is not working anymore on this first A11 stable build for Mi9T.

How fix wrong notification replay layout, see screenshot...This bug can see in whatsapp and telegram notification, then trying answer by taping on replay link in notification shade
i see this bug in my mi note 10 lite with xiaomi.eu 12.1.(1-4).0

Attachments

• photo_2021-03-12_23-50-53.jpg
    photo_2021-03-12_23-50-53.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 286
Just reinstalled the rom but the fingerpring is not working. I thought it was caused by my root but even not rooted it is not working at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.