MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can someone help me with Safetynet CTS FAIL PROFILE?

Mi 9T xiaomi.eu 12.0.6 stable View attachment 35382 View attachment 35383

I know i have to install magisk, but which version? 22? 21.4?
On my Mi 9T with both 12.0.6.0 (Android 10) and 12.1.1.0 (Android 11) roms, Magisk 22 worked flawlessly. Make sure you install it as zip in recovery (rename .apk to .zip) as our Mi 9T does not use ramdisk.

Reactions: FloconLC
No problem with the update stable rom with Mi browser (not a cool app :-() and super wallpaper added. But, sometimes, i have to re-activated the wall paper because he dissapears and the phone goes to Darth mode. Other funny thing is that i have two cloks on the AOD ! How to disable this ? thx for the work

Id like t ask a question, can i move from latest beta to the latest stable at device mi9 cepheus or i ll have antirollback issues, i thinks stable6is android 106and beta definitely android 11

Hey everyone. Quick question. I've just moved to Mi 11 and i love it so far, but what bothers me is that when a notification comes in, the animation to the sides of the screen is displayed, but it quickly fades and disappears so i can't tell if there are new notifications, if I've been away from the phone. Is there a way of displaying the light or animation or whatever constantly on the lock screen? Like with a led indicator on my mix 2s that i got used to? Sorry if it's been asked already. I tried looking for an answer, but didn't seem to find one. Cheers and have a great day

Id like t ask a question, can i move from latest beta to the latest stable at device mi9 cepheus or i ll have antirollback issues, i thinks stable6is android 106and beta definitely android 11
You simply have to "Format Data" in TWRP (in "Wipe" menu => "Format Data" button) after flashing the latest Stable ROM for your device. ;)

Dual 4G is not working in F2 pro aka Xiaomi K30 pro.I have installed Xiaomi.EU rom and clicked on dual 4g connectivity. When i turn on data on sim 1 , the 4g icon shows but when I turn data on in sim 2,4g icon doesn't show, instead it shows H+ which is 3G.
Help please how to use 4G internet data on both sim cards. I even tried swapping the sim cards still issue is same. Both sim cards are of the same carrier too.

None rooted UMI with 12.2.10 , safetynet failed (cts profile match failed ) , dirty flashed from last version.

None rooted UMI with 12.2.10 , safetynet failed (cts profile match failed ) , dirty flashed from last version.
Yes, some "Stable Beta" ROMs by Xiaomi are not certified for Google/SafetyNet... It's up to Xiaomi to do that. ;)

Installed 12.2.10 on my MI10. No issues so far, except the double clock error on AOD when using the weather super wallpaper. But again safetynet failed (cts profile match failed). On last version 12.2.9 it was working.

Reactions: Aybabtu
Installed 12.2.10 on my MI10. No issues so far, except the double clock error on AOD when using the weather super wallpaper. But again safetynet failed (cts profile match failed). On last version 12.2.9 it was working.
I have double clock too on MI8 !

Hi sir. My Mi 8 is on the old version of Xiaomi EU ROM (11.0.6.0) and i want to update it to the latest version (12.0.4.0) can i update it trough the select zip file in updater app, or dirty flash the rom in TWRP? My data is not encrypted and rooted with magisk. Thanks!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Is there a possibility that the google certification of this stable version will be corrected? or do you have to wait for the next release on Mi 10?

Reactions: chinghao96
MI9T 12.1.1 stable, sms notification is broken (textra, message google app) missing buttons, text not centered and black dot????

Screenshot_1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.