MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just flashed 12.2.10 for UMI (the new release), after flashing the new twrp.
Did a dirty flash over 12.2.9. with a regular wipe cache/dalvik after it.
The phone boots and works good.

However, the system sounds seem to have gone somewhere. No sound on youtube, local videos, no screen lock/unlock sound.

What happened?

Edit: ringtone is ok, as well as notification sounds. Only the above is missing.

Edit 2: Mi music app doesn't produce no sound either.

Edit 3: Went through the whole procedure again and now it's okay.
Strange....

Послато са Mi 10 помоћу Тапатока

Last edited:
Just flashed 12.2.10 for UMI (the new release), after flashing the new twrp.
Did a dirty flash over 12.2.9. with a regular wipe cache/dalvik after it.
The phone boots and works good.

However, the system sounds seem to have gone somewhere. No sound on youtube, local videos, no screen lock/unlock sound.

What happened?

Edit: ringtone is ok, as well as notification sounds. Only the above is missing.

Edit 2: Mi music app doesn't produce no sound either.

Edit 3: Went through the whole procedure again and now it's okay.
Strange....

Today flashed 12.2.10 UMI just like you, with the exception of twrp, did not observe such problems. Although this was observed with me today on 12.2.9 ... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: m@c|-|oR
Now everything is working as it is supposed to. Somehow the audio drivers did not activate for the first time. I blame gremlins!
:)
BtTW, the new twrp is such a blessing!

• Haha
Reactions: Troj80
Now everything is working as it is supposed to. Somehow the audio drivers did not activate for the first time. I blame gremlins!

I have a different question, the application has been updated "Updater"... Will it work with MB_TWRP correctly? i'm try :)

Last edited:
Why download not finish !!!

In Dec / 20 I bought the Xiaomi Mi 10 T Pro model in the Xiaomi Official store on Aliexpress. The device came working perfectly and with the MIUI Global 12.0.13.0 stable (QJDEUXM).

A few days ago I received an update from MIUI via OTA. The device worked well for a few days and afterwards started to show some random crashes.

Two days ago the device went into infinite bootloop mode, restarting continuously.

It does not accept to load the operating system, just starting the MI logo quickly and quickly a white screen and restarting forever, until the battery runs out.

The bootloader is blocked.

Does not accept entering recovery mode.

The device enters FastBoot mode only.

I have tried to pass some roms through MiFlash, but I am prevented by the error "Antiroolback check error".

The device is unusable due to the malfunction of the MIUI that bricked the system.

How can I get it back?

What twrp version are you talking about?

Which TWRP is it exactly? Do you have a link, maybe?
Didn't see, it was already answered. My fault. Sorry

Hello! Recently I received Xiaomi mi 11 (china version) and speakers produce crackling/distorted sound when listening music! I would like to know is it hardware or software problem, so is there anyone else with similar issues? I'm on Miui 12.0.22 china stable. Also, Is there someone on xiaomi.eu 12.0.22 stable version with those problems? Thanks!

Sent from my M2011K2C using Tapatalk

Hi, does this rom fix the screen brightness bug of the stock rom?
The bug is screen sudden turn brighter or darker even if I disable auto brightness.
I've read feature list but can't find any clue.

Hello! Recently I received Xiaomi mi 11 (china version) and speakers produce crackling/distorted sound when listening music! I would like to know is it hardware or software problem, so is there anyone else with similar issues? I'm on Miui 12.0.22 china stable. Also, Is there someone on xiaomi.eu 12.0.22 stable version with those problems? Thanks!

Have similar issue when playing .m4a files.
I think it is a software issue because i switched media players... and it stopped.
Tried several media players...what worked was "omnia" from playstore

Reactions: schjor

I'm also experiencing this same problem on my Mi 11. No fixed on this problem since first China ROM.

Have similar issue when playing .m4a files.
I think it is a software issue because i switched media players... and it stopped.
Tried several media players...what worked was "omnia" from playstore
Ok, but this also happening when listening youtube or talking on speaker...

I'm also experiencing this same problem on my Mi 11. No fixed on this problem since first China ROM.
Did you tried xiaomi.eu rom? Or global? I can't yet, because need to wait for 3 more days for bootloader unlock. I suppose than it's software issue when I'm not the only one...

Did you tried xiaomi.eu rom? Or global? I can't yet, because need to wait for 3 more days for bootloader unlock. I suppose than it's software issue when I'm not the only one...

I tried on all ROM including EEA and GLOBAL ROM, it seem its randomly happen when I start playing music or videos.

Hey guys I have one question what is better to go with: this miui 12 stable or the last weekly beta for Xiaomi mi 8? from experience somebody to tell me what is the best rom for mi8 now of this two or maybe some other... thanks :)

Reactions: ismuta
HUGE and DANGEROUS bug in MIUI 12 running Android 11 on Mi Note 10 Lite.
This happened to me twice so far, that goes to show that it's not a one off bug, nor user error. 2 times already, when I restarted the phone (actual restart routine) the system corrupts itself, flashes at the MIUI logo, then detecting that there is a problem, it proceeds to boot into recovery mode. But nothing helps. Only EDL Mode, for which only the pins work. Sent the phone to an authorized service center, they reflashed the firmware, running Android 10. After updating the phone again to the latest stable build, after a month, exactly this happened again.

HUGE and DANGEROUS bug in MIUI 12 running Android 11 on Mi Note 10 Lite.
This happened to me twice so far, that goes to show that it's not a one off bug, nor user error. 2 times already, when I restarted the phone (actual restart routine) the system corrupts itself, flashes at the MIUI logo, then detecting that there is a problem, it proceeds to boot into recovery mode. But nothing helps. Only EDL Mode, for which only the pins work. Sent the phone to an authorized service center, they reflashed the firmware, running Android 10. After updating the phone again to the latest stable build, after a month, exactly this happened again.

Ok thx, so I will stay on 12.0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.