MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Poney70, so i can durty install the V12-10 version !!
I know that durty is OK for upgrade, I was thinking not for downgrade

Guys I'm using an note 9s the current rom is stable as daily driver? I see some people commenting about some problems with the android 11 it's worth the install or should I wait a little?

Guys I'm using an note 9s the current rom is stable as daily driver? I see some people commenting about some problems with the android 11 it's worth the install or should I wait a little?
Hold off on it. Since the upgrade to 11 my battery life has shortened significantly and one of the most stupid features in 11 is scoped storage which makes using any third party gallery app or file browser a chore to use since every single action has to be confirmed

Reactions: MarceloBoZo
Good Morning..
Any expected date for the new update for redmi note 9s?
Since the last update, every morning I have to restart, in the morning to be able to have sound when I receive a call ..
Any solution to this problem?

Hey guys I have one question what is better to go with: this miui 12 stable or the last weekly beta for Xiaomi mi 8? from experience somebody to tell me what is the best rom for mi8 now of this two or maybe some other... thanks :)

Xiaomi.eu 12.0.3 stable was rock solid, been using it for half a year now I think. Can't comment on the new 12.0.4

Reactions: vlat4e1.vs
I recently bought a 2nd hand Mi9T Pro. This has the 20.5.7 Beta version installed on it. Is there a way to install the latest stable version, without wiping my entire phone? I transferred all my photos and apps and etcetera????

It has already been unlocked and it has twrp on it, i accidently booted in to it once. Don't know how i did that, but I can figure that out.

Reactions: superpulosu
I recently bought a 2nd hand Mi9T Pro. This has the 20.5.7 Beta version installed on it. Is there a way to install the latest stable version, without wiping my entire phone? I transferred all my photos and apps and etcetera????

It has already been unlocked and it has twrp on it, i accidently booted in to it once. Don't know how i did that, but I can figure that out.
Are you sure it's Xiaomi.eu 20.5.7 and not China Beta or another custom MIUI ROM?

If it's Xiaomi.eu ROM => Why not stay on Weekly ROM and update it? IMHO the Weekly ROMs are better than Stable.

;)

Are you sure it's Xiaomi.eu 20.5.7 and not China Beta or another custom MIUI ROM?

If it's Xiaomi.eu ROM => Why not stay on Weekly ROM and update it? IMHO the Weekly ROMs are better than Stable.

;)

Yeah its from xiaomi.eu. How can I update it? when clicking the update button it does nothing

Yeah its from xiaomi.eu. How can I update it? when clicking the update button it does nothing
It does nothing because you are with an old rom version and updater changed , you are with a rom with android 10 and latest is android 11 , you'll need latest twrp ..
If you're not familiar with flashing process you have to read well before proceed to flash , though you will not have problems with dirty flash over your previous rom , probably you will have issues with twrp , so you have to be ready for this ..
Download latest twrp for your device because if rom won't boot or booting in fastboot mode or even rebooting again to twrp and you cannot boot to system then you have to change twrp ..
Also you have to speak with previous user to tell you if device is disconnected from his mi account because if for any reason you do a factory reset , phone will be locked and you will need his password to proceed ..
Do all of the above before flashing ..

Status
Not open for further replies.