MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone experiencing high phone idle drain, when phone is idle overnight.
Yep, since the Android 11 update my phone drains 5% or more over night even with all connectivity off. Battery life in general is much worse on 11

Hold off on it. Since the upgrade to 11 my battery life has shortened significantly and one of the most stupid features in 11 is scoped storage which makes using any third party gallery app or file browser a chore to use since every single action has to be confirmed

One of the thing that is annoying me a lot is the ram management on the stock rom, if the only thing is the battery and the permission to third apps but the ram management is better I think it's a win-win, in stock the super wallpapers it's not working too.

I see some people saying about a problem with no sound when calling and need to restart the phone, do you have this?

Everything works great on the Redmi Note 10 Pro (sweet), thanks! But why is the Google Home icon so ugly lol, I like the other ones though :D

One of the thing that is annoying me a lot is the ram management on the stock rom, if the only thing is the battery and the permission to third apps but the ram management is better I think it's a win-win, in stock the super wallpapers it's not working too.

I see some people saying about a problem with no sound when calling and need to restart the phone, do you have this?

Good afternoon,
In my case, redmi note 9s, every morning I have to restart the phone .. If I don't restart, I don't hear who is talking.
Possible reason .. put it to charge during the night ..
goes into airplane mode part of the night .. I can’t understand ..
But I would appreciate the solution and help ..

Reactions: MarceloBoZo

I mean it's probably still better than the bloated stock rom for sure, you also get features like the wallpaper carousel etc. Never had issue with RAM management but I have the 6 gig version of the Note 9S.

I can do calls just fine yeah not a problem for me!

Reactions: MarceloBoZo
Can someone please answer me this, I am Sending from a Xiaomi Mi 8, V12.0.4.0, until which version will the Mi 8 keep getting MIUI EU updates? Thank you

Hello. Because of google update, my phone (mi 8 SE) doesn't work well. Every app crashed yesterday.
I reinstalled xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V12.0.2.0.QEBCNXM_v12-10
But now I've got a new problem : the phone tells me that I need to add an SD card. I can't install software or take a picture...
Do you know where this issue come from ?

Thanks

Edit : I installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8SE_V10.3.1.0.PEBCNXM_v10-9. It's the same issue : I cant write any file in m'y storage. But when I'm in twrp, the storage works well ...

Last edited:
I mean it's probably still better than the bloated stock rom for sure, you also get features like the wallpaper carousel etc. Never had issue with RAM management but I have the 6 gig version of the Note 9S.

I can do calls just fine yeah not a problem for me!

Mine is the 4gb version but in every xiaomi I always use miui eu and even with 4gb everything is fast and flows naturally, maybe it's the fact I never used the stock rom more than 3 days, I will try tomorrow.

Mine is the 4gb version but in every xiaomi I always use miui eu and even with 4gb everything is fast and flows naturally, maybe it's the fact I never used the stock rom more than 3 days, I will try tomorrow.
Performance has definitely been better since I flashed the rom but ever since the Android 11 update it's gone back just like battery life :(

Is the battery life good on this ROM?
How much SOT do you get? :D
I can't really tell you yet since I've had it for less than a day and the initial setup drains a lot of battery by downloading all the apps etc, but it seems to be about the same battery life.

Performance has definitely been better since I flashed the rom but ever since the Android 11 update it's gone back just like battery life :(

I was using a MiA3 and later a Moto One Fusion with A11 in work and believe me this android version it's the worse I ever see.

I can imagine that these problems will be corrected in the next update but just in case I will leave details of some errors that the cell phone is presenting to me since I installed the HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11 in the Redmi note 9s

In addition to the aforementioned problem with dual apps, I have also noticed a decrease in performance, overheating when charging the cell phone, and turning it off and on again takes as long as when it was just flashed and sometimes it even restarts several times or sends Error message with UI when loading.

Status
Not open for further replies.