Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
redmi k40 12.0.7
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK40_V12.0.7.0.RKHCNXM_v12-11-fastboot.zip
Adjusting the volume will cause the System UI to crash

Hello,
I was try to going from the weekly to the stable version, MI 10t Lite 5G, do data wipe, but I have issue with play store, have a message this phone it's not recognize I don't remember what, sorry.
I don't have a root.
Thank you

I see the X3 Pro ROM is available, but how does one install it if no TWRP was made for this device yet? I'm guessing it's installable via fastboot?

I see the X3 Pro ROM is available, but how does one install it if no TWRP was made for this device yet? I'm guessing it's installable via fastboot?
Good question!
I don't see the "fastboot" word at the end of the ROM's filename so it should be required to use TWRP to install it...

There is a stretching issue in the floating window while minimized and landscaped(Might be Miui issue but still how long before they would fix/notice this).

To replicate:
First add a floating window shortcut in your control center.
1. Open Chrome or Youtube Vanced (or even Facebook)
2. Play a landscape video then make it fullscreen.(Landscaped and fullscreen)
3. Activate Floating window.
4. Minimize the floating window to the side and you get the stretching issue with the video and even its captions.

It is fine when not minimized though but since pressing Home or Recents minimizes the floating window then it is almost impossible to not see the stretching issue. And not only videos are affected since Facebook in home and landscaped is stretched too.
And for some reason the top part of the floating window doesnt show in the screenshot.
Can anyone try if it is the same for everyone?
Mi 8 12.0.4.0

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-30-16-49-25-744_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-30-16-49-25-744_com.miui.home.jpg
    900.9 KB · Views: 226
  • Screenshot_2021-03-30-16-54-46-842_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-30-16-54-46-842_com.android.chrome.jpg
    893.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Screenshot_2021-03-30-16-55-58-888_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-30-16-55-58-888_com.android.chrome.jpg
    874.8 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
I can confirm this behaviour.
It happens after the reboot.

Using a Mi 10 with xiaomi.eu 12.2.10.0

Any ideas?

EDIT: Shortcuts for other smart home systems (other than Google Home) also reset.
In my case, clock and fingerprint animation turn black on the lock screen. I've solved the issue moving to another theme and coming back to mine again. It happens after a reset.

Hi just trying on Note 9s and for now everything is fine, battery life for me it's almost the same on Android 10 but it's the second day the next two days the consume will stabilize and probably will be better.

My question is, there is a way to change the order of the wifi, data and bluetooth buttons on the new status panel? I can't change the 4 first buttons only the buttons below is configurable.

Hello! this ROM is great, the best i have tried I would like to know if someone else's battery lasts less and some solution since that is what happens to me

Hello! this ROM is great, the best i have tried I would like to know if someone else's battery lasts less and some solution since that is what happens to me
since stable android 11 update, battery seems to drain a little bit faster

I am running 21.3.24 beta now on Mi11, is it possible to flash stable version on it without having to wipe my data?

I am running 21.3.24 beta now on Mi11, is it possible to flash stable version on it without having to wipe my data?
If you are facing freezes with 21.3.24, going back to stable without deleting data may not fix it.

@ingbrzy
Please, can you add Notification channels priority on stable releases?
Poco X3 NFC has been removed support from 12.0.5 and you aren't adding it.
Thanks

xiaomi.eu_multi_MI9SE_V12.5.1.0.RFBCNXM_v12-11.zip is out for MI9 SE 12.5

I currently have MIUI 12, android 10 .. can I install by TWRP 3.5.1-grus normally, doing just wipe data etc?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.