MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

If you want to use this app (I don't know why but if it's so important for you...), you should try to do a clean install of V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM (Stable ROM) instead of using a Beta/Weekly ROM. ;)

And please feedback if it's working or not. :)
Thanks for the INFO, but before i do something it must be 100% sure that i can look the bootloader again.
Because the Origin was the CN ROM and when i switch to the Global Stable ROM i do not know if i can look the bootloader again ...?

By the way. When i go from the weekly.eu.rom to the GLOBAL STABLE ROM do i have to "reset" my phone again or just install from scratch via fastboot?

Thanks for the INFO, but before i do something it must be 100% sure that i can look the bootloader again.
Because the Origin was the CN ROM and when i switch to the Global Stable ROM i do not know if i can look the bootloader again ...?

By the way. When i go from the weekly.eu.rom to the GLOBAL STABLE ROM do i have to "reset" my phone again or just install from scratch via fastboot?
I don't speak about locking the bootloader and about Global Stable ROM.

Just try to install Xiaomi.eu V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM Stable ROM (do NOT lock the bootloader) for your device then check if this app is working or not.

;)

Just try to install Xiaomi.eu V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM Stable ROM (do NOT lock the bootloader) for your device then check if this app is working or not.

;)

;)
As said this i know.
Without looking the Bootloader this APP is not working. So it only helps me when i can look the bootloader again to open this "Austria Government APP"

As said this i know.
Without looking the Bootloader this APP is not working. So it only helps me when i can look the bootloader again to open this "Austria Government APP"
If you know then you can only install Stable China ROMs on chinese Mi 11 devices, in order to lock the bootloader without issue. ;)

Download the latest Stable China fastboot ROM, extract in the root of your C:/ drive (on your computer), use Mi Flash Tool with "clean all & lock" option. :)

Reactions: Twizama
If you know then you can only install Stable China ROMs on chinese Mi 11 devices, in order to lock the bootloader without issue. ;)

Download the latest Stable China fastboot ROM, extract in the root of your C:/ drive (on your computer), use Mi Flash Tool with "clean all & lock" option. :)
ok -- this is also not an option because i do not want to use the CN ROM.

2 possibilities -- either not to use this app ( a pity) or change the phone ( also a pity)

Will the Updater bring up the latest stable for install or should u download it and update via the Updater?

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

Am I missing something or is the Note9Pro EU still on 12.0 ? Should we wait for the 12.5? And i cannot see a change log link for these new stables, can someone please share it?

Thanks ^^

Please Iam a bit confused which one TWRP to flash on my MI8 to flash MI8_V12.0.4.0.QEACNXM_v12? btw my xiaomi mi 8 is chinese version with unlocked bootloader and flashed with global miui rom.... please for help :)
Anybody to help me... I found twrp (from official site) and downloaded last release then install drivers, then I flesh it with fastboot cmd and after that twrp boot in, and after reboot to system roll back to stock xiaomi recovery... :( please help I want to put miui eu stable rom to chinese version of mi 8 now it is with global miui 12.0.1.0 stable :((( please help and thanks if someone help me :)

ok -- this is also not an option because i do not want to use the CN ROM.

2 possibilities -- either not to use this app ( a pity) or change the phone ( also a pity)
Just try out V12.0.22.0.RKBCNXM as Poney70 said. I also use Apps that technically require a locked Bootloader and they are working.

Reactions: Poney70
Can anybody confirm, or check that Mi 11 passes SafetyNet with 12.5.1 ROM? Thanks in advance. :0

Can anybody confirm, or check that Mi 11 passes SafetyNet with 12.5.1 ROM? Thanks in advance. :0

Reactions: mrosi
Hi, I have a Mi 9T with xiaomi.eu 12.0.6.0, I can't find new updates via OTA how can I install the new 12.1.2.0 rom? Is it stable?
Thank you!

EDIT: Are there some problems in the new Android 11 roms with my device?

Status
Not open for further replies.