MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is available, but don't have it installed
You need to patch your boot img with the Magisk app and flash it via fastboot
Before i do this i want to know for 100% if the App ist working with Magisk hide....
I have no Idea what are all Others Advantages with this magisk

Before i do this i want to know for 100% if the App ist working with Magisk hide....
I have no Idea what are all Others Advantages with this magisk
Nobody can tell for sure, but it's quiet possible that it will work. With Magisk you can also use Apps that require root and install modules with various advantages.
If it doesn't work you should try to install Hide Props Config.
If that doesn't work the last options are updating Magisk to canary version and/or install an older version of "Digitales Amt".
If that doesn't work you can simply uninstall Magisk by reflashing your previous boot image

This problem continues. When i watching fullscreen video on reddit and touch the screen for open controller, video dropped.thanks for developing

streamble https://streamable.com/d7tnui

This problem only exists in miui 12.5 version. This error is not present in miui 12 version.

so please help me: which twrp for redmi note 8 can do both
1- decryption data
2- flash android 11 rom
many thanks

I have a Redmi Note 9S (Curtana) and I see 2 versions available for download:

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11.zip

xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.3.0.QJWMIXM_v12-10.zip

My MIUI version is 12.0.3.0 and if I use the 12.0.1.0 that has android 11 does it count as a downgrade? Also the 12.0.1.0 is more recent (2021-02-02) compared to the 12.0.3.0 version (2021-01-21)

dont try xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro_HMNote9S_V12.0.1.0.RJWMIXM_v12-11.zip
not work for me. not pass the signature to.
im going back at 11.0.11 with fastboot, is more fast and acurate in general than miui 12 and the camera have nice focus and make more quality pics.
waiting for 12.5....
(i know my english is horrible)

I made dirty flash over 12.2.4 on Mi 10 Pro CN and everything works fine. SafetyNet passes without any problems. No root, no magisk installed.
Even Messenger bubble bug is now fix on mi 10 pro miui 12.5. I love this update. The UI feels fast as well.

I'm using this TWRP twrp-3.5.0_9-0-dipper
Did you format partition and install new xiaomi.eu ROM?
Read first post how to install ROM.
Never mind the job is done helped me some guy from my town now I know how to do right btw thanks x)

I'm on V12.2.3 using redmi k30 pro zoom edition
everything works fine but there are some apps crash when first installed so i cannot use them such as my country local payment app and other food delivery apps
any idea why is that happening?

Mi 10

Why is he doing that?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What u guys thinks about stable vs beta?

1. Battery?
2. Stability?
3. Performances?
4. Features?

Thanks!

What u guys thinks about stable vs beta?

1. Battery?
2. Stability?
3. Performances?
4. Features?

Thanks!
1. Depends on the Weekly build; some are better in terms of battery, some are worst.
2. Stable. You can find a reliable Weekly too but risks are higher to get a faulty one too (such as the previous one on Mi9T).
3. On Weekly you can get and try all the newest MIUI features that will be on Stable months later.
4. Same as point 3.

After some time spent on Weekly I personally decided to switch to Stable which gives me some more peace of mind.

Reactions: davidep85
Hi. I use 10ultra. when i upgrade to 12.5 12.6 i have the issue of transparent notification. very hard to see. Is this an error? please guide me on how to fix it. thanks!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1617610075376.jpg
    FB_IMG_1617610075376.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 235
Any idea if there is an update for Note 8 ginko
Still on 12.0.1 no available update via updater

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

When I use dark mode. the notification bar is very transparent and difficult to see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-05-23-21-01-986_com.zing.zalo.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-05-23-21-01-986_com.zing.zalo.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 355
Status
Not open for further replies.