MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I cannot for the life of me install any ROM but official Global on my Mi 10T Pro apollo_eea_global_images_V12.0.18.0.QJDEUXM_20210109.0000.00_10.0_eea. I have installed many ROMs on phones in the past, but this is beyond me.

My best bet was to use xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.3.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10-fastboot.zip that was published by xiaomi.eu a while back, using the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

I tried that without installing TWRP or magisk or anything else and while the install went through without errors and it got past recovery when booting, it resulted in a bootloop.

Installing twrp-3.5.1.A10-apollo-geoanto555.img and flashing Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_11.02.2020.zip didn't help.

Installing PBRP-apollo-3.1.0-20210404-1937-OFFICIAL.zip (Pitch Black TWRP based on 3.5.1) will always result in booting to recovery so it is useless at the moment.

I can always flash the official ROM back via the MI Flash tool and it boots up but any attempt to install another ROM fails.

If anybody has some pointers beyond what I already tried I would be very grateful!

UPDATE, errors I get:

"E:unable to update logical partition /system_ext" (TWRP)
"E:unable to decrypt FBE device" (TWRP)
"! Cannot mount /odm
Updater process ended with ERROR: 1. Error installing zip file '/sdcard/Disable_DM-Verity_ForceEncrypt_11.02.2020.zip" (TWRP)

Last edited:
Well, I cannot for the life of me install any ROM but official Global on my Mi 10T Pro apollo_eea_global_images_V12.0.18.0.QJDEUXM_20210109.0000.00_10.0_eea. I have installed many ROMs on phones in the past, but this is beyond me.

My best bet was to use xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_V12.0.3.0.QJDCNXM_v12-10-fastboot.zip that was published by xiaomi.eu a while back, using the windows_fastboot_first_install_with_data_format.bat

I tried that without installing TWRP or magisk or anything else and while the install went through without errors and it got past recovery when booting, it resulted in a bootloop.

Installing twrp-3.5.1.A10-apollo-geoanto555.img and flashing Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_11.02.2020.zip didn't help.

Installing PBRP-apollo-3.1.0-20210404-1937-OFFICIAL.zip (Pitch Black TWRP based on 3.5.1) will always result in booting to recovery so it is useless at the moment.

I can always flash the official ROM back via the MI Flash tool and it boots up but any attempt to install another ROM fails.

If anybody has some pointers beyond what I already tried I would be very grateful!
1) Don't use "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt"...

2) After installing a custom ROM, format data is the solution!

geoanto555 said:
the solution is format data with stock recovery..
After wipe all data boot to system ..
Then reboot to fastboot and install the twrp..

So... after "Wipe All Data" with the stock Mi recovery and reboot to system, you can flash and use @geoanto555's TWRP => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693766094

;)

Last edited:
about magisk, does this rom have ramdisk partition? or it depends on device? long story short....should i patch boot.img or recovery.img?

EDIT: my device is mi9se

Last edited:
Thank you for your answer. I know that v12.0.2.... exists, but it's a downgrade. Where can I find the stable for v12.1.... how promised or a upper stable?
I told you that the last one released for Mi Max 3 was V12.0.2.0, there is no Stable V12.1...

Reactions: JiaiJ
about magisk, does this rom have ramdisk partition? or it depends on device? long story short....should i patch boot.img or recovery.img?
Always patch boot.img on Xiaomi devices. :)

INFO: Since Magisk v22.0, you can rename Magisk.apk file to Magisk.zip and flash it in TWRP to install Magisk.

That's all you need to know. ;)

Reactions: gian569
can i downgrade from weekly android 11 21.4.14_v12-11 to stable V12.0.6.0.QFACNXM_v12-10 android 10 through twrp Mi9 ?
if it possible what should i format ?

Format required.
Can you please tell me what partitions to format ?

guys i dirty flashed latest stable this morning, all ok. i installed an app for gesture, because the stock one don't work on 3rd party launchers. i was about to install magisk, i rebooted and now i'm stuck in fastboot...what can i do?

i rebooted 5-6 times today with no issue........

I told you that the last one released for Mi Max 3 was V12.0.2.0, there is no Stable V12.1...

Thank you my friend, I thought there would be also a stable how promised. Then I will search another time in a few weeks. I've only problems with simcard to show my callnumber and autolight. But this is a small problem.

After updating mi9se to miui 12.5 dirty flash from 12.0.3. phone booted up normally. But when i tried to reboot to recovery am now stuck in fastboot blno matter what i do what do to fix this without losing data

Reactions: gian569
After updating mi9se to miui 12.5 dirty flash from 12.0.3. phone booted up normally. But when i tried to reboot to recovery am now stuck in fastboot blno matter what i do what do to fix this without losing data
Okay so i managed to boot up device but using the fastboot continue command and phone booted up. However if i try boot phone to recovery it ends up in fastboot how do i solve this issue. Do i need to flash a recovery in fastboot. Am not sure and i dont wanna mess the phone phone up

Status
Not open for further replies.