MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so i managed to boot up device but using the fastboot continue command and phone booted up. However if i try boot phone to recovery it ends up in fastboot how do i solve this issue. Do i need to flash a recovery in fastboot. Am not sure and i dont wanna mess the phone phone up

i have your same problem, i couldn't get out of fastboot but it was missing drivers first, and then my amd pc's fault. tried from intel pc, i managed to interact with fastboot al least. tried to flash recovery and reboot into it, no way (rebooted again to fastboot). then i ran "fastboot boot recovery.img", and now i'm trying to restore my backup, hope this works.

edit: doesn't work.

Last edited:
=== How-to fix "stuck in fastboot mode" issue on MI 9 SE ===

1) In fastboot mode, flash this TWRP version => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693775250
( fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555.img )

2) Then boot to TWRP
( fastboot boot twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555.img -OR- Hold ' Vol + ' and ' Power ' buttons simultaneously until you see the TWRP's splash-screen )

3) In TWRP, flash your current ROM again then reboot your device

;)

Last edited:
@victorchiromo & @gian569 Hello,

Please follow these steps:

1) In fastboot mode, flash this TWRP version => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693775250

2) Then boot to TWRP
( fastboot boot twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555.img -OR- Hold ' Vol + ' and ' Power ' buttons simultaneously until you see the TWRP's splash-screen )

It should fix your issue. ;)
Thank this worked. How did you manage to flash magisk. When i flash it the phone is stuck on the miui logo for a long time.

Hi, i am new to Xiaomi devices so i apologize for my questions. I got my mi 11 pro but it has no original cable in the box, normally you have to use original cable for flashing devices, can i use the cable from oneplus 8 pro also?

Does anyone know why Bluetooth sound within Android 11 is lower than Android 10, even disabling "Absolute Volume" option?
It seems like a compressor.

I read forums and maybe it's a general issue in A11. But it's annoying listening to media with low volume with Bluetooth.
(I have MI Air 2s)
HELPP!!!

Hi there,
maybe a dumb question but I couldn't find an answer (yes, I tried to search).

Why is there a 12.5.2 and 12.5.3 download for the Mi 11 on https://sourceforge.net/ and only a 12.5.2 on https://androidfilehost.com/?

EDIT: I guess I found it but can anyone quickly confirm? The latest official release is 12.5.3. Seems that this version is just not available on androidfilehost, correct?

Last edited:
Hello,

I've got Mi Note 10 (tucana), ROM V12.1.5.0.RFDCNXM_v12-11.zip, lastest TWRP 3.5.2 and Magisk 22.1.

SafetyNet failed, and Widerine L3 on this ROM. Why ?

Regards.

Can someone explain how these version numbers work? To me it makes no sense at all. I'm still on global, just got myself a 10T lite. It came pre installed with 12.0.4.0, then checked for update which was 12.0.8.0 then one day laten ota notify me to update to 12.0.1.0 but Android 11. Oh yes, and latest stable on xiaomi.eu is 12.0.2.0... I really can't follow the logic

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2007J17G met Tapatalk

@victorchiromo & @gian569 Hello,

Please follow these steps:

2) Then boot to TWRP

It should fix your issue. ;)

thank you sir, it worked. i had a tough day at work, i felt naked without my phone :D. so i suppose it was just outdated recovery? is latest official twrp-3.5.2_9-0-grus good too? thanks again, i'm gonna follow your tips for magisk tomorrow.

thank you sir, it worked. i had a tough day at work, i felt naked without my phone :D. so i suppose it was just outdated recovery? is latest official twrp-3.5.2_9-0-grus good too? thanks again, i'm gonna follow your tips for magisk tomorrow.
Yes, it was because of an outdated (not fully working) TWRP. ;)

I don't know if the latest Official TWRP for grus is good or bad, my advice is to stay with @geoanto555's version. :)

Last edited:
Hello, I have unlocked my redmi note 9 pro, I tried to run the guide, but when I install the TWRP, and after the reboot command, the phone remains stuck on the REDMI writing. could you tell me why?

latest official doesn´t flash this rom.

Reactions: gian569
Hello, I have unlocked my redmi note 9 pro, I tried to run the guide, but when I install the TWRP, and after the reboot command, the phone remains stuck on the REDMI writing. could you tell me why?
Hello, download and flash this TWRP => https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693773071

Do NOT use fastboot reboot command, use "fastboot boot twrp_joyeuse-curtana_RN9S-PRO_3.5-1.A10-30-03-2021_d-bl-l.img" or hold " Vol + " and " Power " buttons simultaneously until you see the TWRP splash-screen, after flashing TWRP via fastboot.

;)

Reactions: geoanto555
How can I flash the stable version of 12.5 ina Mi 10 (umi) without any data loss?
(edit: considering my bootloader is locked rn but am in the waiting period for unlocking, since I had read unlocking won't erase any data or void warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.