MIUI 12.0 MIUI 12.0/12.1/12.2/12.5 STABLE RELEASE

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day, I just want to ask some help. I have a global Mi 9 Se running eu rom 12.0.4. I dirty flashed it with MIUI 12.5 i was using an old version of TWRP. It boots and was working fine. Then while using it later in the afternoon, I accidentally pressed reboot to recovery and now I'm stuck in fast boot mode. I hope you can help me fix my phone. Thanks.
Good day too :)

Please follow this to fix your issue => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-0-12-1-12-2-12-5-stable-release.56191/post-602997

;)

i flashed the TWRP in thread you quoted then flash 12.5 on top. When i reboot the device it goes back to TWRP recovery.
Don't forget to format data ("Format Data" button in the "Wipe" menu of TWRP) when coming from Official or another custom ROM. ;)

Lock screen shows No Service instead of Tmobile ... Using the Mi 11 on 12.5.5 ... Everything works but it just shows no service...

Is it possible to load eu rom stable on to Mi11 Pro without having to root the phone. I only have a macbook.

Anyone with mi9se facing delays with caller screen showing. Like when u receive a phone call the phone will start ringing/vibrating then 4 seconds later the call screen will show you who is calling. Anyway i can remove this delay. It started after updating from miui 11 to 12 and i thought it would go away but even with the latest update its still the same

I'm setting up my device now, just finished flashing stable. Let's see how the battery performs on this build
I'm using weekly build and i got maximum 4-4,5h SOT.
How it looks with stable ?

I'm so dissapointed with battery on Mi11...

Installed 12.0.6 for vayu, I really appreciate you have restored miui launcher but the system lost a little bit of general fluidity and when I try to open the widget schedule the system crash

And like the previous version of EU stable for gauguin the google still error

Current version: xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote9Pro5G_MI10TLite_V12.0.3.0.RJSCNXM_v12-11.zip

PS. tried to redownload rom for both mirrors 2x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-27-18-19-47-496_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-27-18-19-47-496_com.android.settings.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot_2021-04-27-18-19-51-672_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-27-18-19-51-672_com.android.settings.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Reactions: Swifter
89%, i have the phone for 6 weeks now... My battery also seems to drain real fast, should I consider this measurement faulty as it's based on only 1 charge cycle or should i be worried

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-04-27-12-56-48-632_com.digibites.accubattery.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-04-27-12-56-48-632_com.digibites.accubattery.jpg
    665.3 KB · Views: 218
89%, i have the phone for 6 weeks now... My battery also seems to drain real fast, should I consider this measurement faulty as it's based on only 1 charge cycle or should i be worried
No you shouldn't. And also did you use a quick charger when charging? If so you can try a full charge with a regular 10W charger. The thinking behind is that you get reduced battery retention while fast charging, although 13 % is a lot. But anyways you definitely need way more charge cycles especially with their new charge AI and also ambient temps might play some role although in the Netherlands probably doesn't reach 30 deg C all the time. :D

No you shouldn't. And also did you use a quick charger when charging? If so you can try a full charge with a regular 10W charger. The thinking behind is that you get reduced battery retention while fast charging, although 13 % is a lot. But anyways you definitely need way more charge cycles especially with their new charge AI and also ambient temps might play some role although in the Netherlands probably doesn't reach 30 deg C all the time. :D
My battery temp is around 25-28 degree at idle, it gets up to around 40 degrees peak when charging. Yeah the whole reason the 10W degrades it less is because it creates less heat, afaik. Anyways I'll just see how it goes. I can replace the battery myself if I ever have to, so tbh there's no reason for me to worry :p

I've been having the problem of not being able to block numbers on my phone since I switched to this rom version, Is that a common issue? When I try to block a spam numer there is a little message at the bottom saying " Problem blocking this number".

Anyone with mi9se facing delays with caller screen showing. Like when u receive a phone call the phone will start ringing/vibrating then 4 seconds later the call screen will show you who is calling. Anyway i can remove this delay. It started after updating from miui 11 to 12 and i thought it would go away but even with the latest update its still the same
To anyone facing this issue. The solition was to clear data from the phone app and it started working well

Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.